You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libraraptor

Doris has arrived!

Bokisaurus

Great catch everyone ^-^

For me, I found this curious big bird when I, ironically, dropped off some of my unwanted dino figures to the donation center. As a rule, I normally would to a quick peek at the toy section, one never knows you may find something special among the discards.
Here is this, I will post it in the identification thread as well in case anyone know who made it.
[]

EmperorDinobot

The return to dinosaur collecting is imminent, despite the overwhelming lack of space.

#yolo.

Terra Battat Utahraptor, JWFK Metriacanthosaurus, Triceratops, Baryonyx and Allosaurus. I have to yet unpack the latter four, but I will today, one by one daily so I won't get bored.

Lanthanotus

Quote from: Bokisaurus on March 15, 2018, 05:34:48 PM
[]

I got a feeling I've seen this bird before..... here on the forum in a picture shot at a store next to other "dinosaur" figures..... I think I remember it from the "ugly dinosaur figure" thread,.... would need to check....

Fembrogon

I've seen that bird (and other dinosaurs in the line) sold at Hobby Lobby, but I can't remember the brand. I know it's come up in discussion on the boards here somewhere before.

PhilSauria

Nice feather sculpting, almost looks like it stepped down off a Gothic coat of arms or maybe it adorned the helmet of on old suit of armor!

Shonisaurus

It is a pretty bird figure of terror. It would be interesting to know which company has made this figure.

postsaurischian

:D   Wowie Zowie! M-See's Carnotaurus with Cearadactylus diorama has arrived. Thanks to acro-man!!

UK

Quote from: postsaurischian on March 17, 2018, 08:10:01 PM

:D   Wowie Zowie! M-See's Carnotaurus with Cearadactylus diorama has arrived. Thanks to acro-man!!

Incredible Helge, congratulations.

ceratopsian

I am glad you now have this in your hand!

Shonisaurus

Congratulations postsaurischian is a very nice set. I'm glad you have it in your hands thanks to Acro-man.  :)

Reptilia

Nice addition to your collection, postsaurischian. And a lot of beautiful stuff in the background too.

IrritatorRaji

Got these two today. Been on the fence about buying them for months, but I'm glad I finally decided to buy them because I adore 'em!  ^-^
PNSO Olorotitan and Ouranosaurus :)

my phone does them no justice though

Shonisaurus

PNSO made very good figures it is a pity that due to internal problems that dinosaur production is interrupted for now (I cross my fingers so that one day they will resume production).  :)

IrritatorRaji

Quote from: Shonisaurus on March 21, 2018, 03:25:16 PM
PNSO made very good figures it is a pity that due to internal problems that dinosaur production is interrupted for now (I cross my fingers so that one day they will resume production).  :)

Agreed, it's a real pity what happened. Kinda why I'm grabbing these now before they become rare.

Nimravus

Some Invictas I got today from the post, which I bought really cheap in a bargain. The brachio and pterosaur will join the rest of the Invicta herd. I am still missing the difficult ones, though. My kingdom for a Lambeosaurus!
  :'(

PhilSauria

I'd also love a Lambeosaur - and you scored two Iguanodons!, another on my hit list.

PlesiosaurusNessy

@Nimravus: Congrats to these Invicta´s, I like them very much! An Iguanodon, Lambeosaurus, Dimetrodon,Struthiomimus are on my
                    searchlist,too! I´ve a double Scelidosaurus, interested?

@Fembrogon: What for a very cute plushy Diplocaulus !
@Libraraptor: Congrats to Doris, the Pliosaur, she looks wonderful !
@Bokisaurus: I like your Terrorbird, it looks a little bit as a Kelenken...!
@postsaurischian: Fantastic diorama sculpture, wow!
@IrritatorRaji: Very nice little PNSO figures !
Paleontology: Science for the love to dinosaurs!

Halichoeres

@Nimravus: Stick around, you never know what you can find on this forum. Trading with other members, I've snagged some figures I could scarcely have dreamt of.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

Thanks to members of the forum like Halichoeres I was able to buy the dilophosaurus with foot of snow as I call it for a very hard price to find in the eBay market. I advise the members who join DTF to pay attention to Halichoeres since you can find impossible figures to locate in the online market.  :)

It takes time and patience and I can assure you that I have never had any problem with any forum member regarding the purchase of dinosaurs. They have all been great.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: