News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Nope, we have no vines here besides that poison ivy vine, which I don't think anyone should swing on.

Have you ever eaten a rotten version of your favorite food, and then hated it. (Im looking at you cheese)
An oversized house cat.

Halichoeres

So far I've always been able to forgive foods that that's happened with.

Have you ever cut your own hair?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

No, my religion does allow it

Have you got hit for being a certain race or religion.

indohyus

No, fortunately not.

Have you ever been in a car accident?

Newt

Yes, several, but none very severe.

Have you ever used a telescope?

Halichoeres

Oh, definitely.

Have you ever missed a step brewing your coffee and had to start over?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Kapitaenosavrvs

Quote from: Halichoeres on March 31, 2021, 01:25:03 PM
Oh, definitely.

Have you ever missed a step brewing your coffee and had to start over?

Alot, actually. Coffee in the cup, fill it up with the cold Oatmilk i just got out of the fridge: OhNoHotWater.jpg
Cold water instead of hot Water is another daily classic. Same goes for Tea.

Did you ever had the wish not to be a human being?

Lynx

Yeah, as a dinosaur life would at least be more exciting.

Have you ever lost your entire (or most) of your dinosaur figure collection?
An oversized house cat.

Stegotyranno420

Yes in 4th grade I didn't want to seem childish so I gave up my figures. Never will do taht again

Have you ever had a who,e day planned out, only for one thing to ruin it all?

Lynx

( I lost most of my collection when we were moving. Somebody stole the box with most of my figures off of the porch. The figures who I brought to my friends house for the day were the only ones who survived. Just to put in scale how major it was, I had 50ish figures, and only 6 made it out. Also, a couple of those figures were Carnegie figures, which were most likely sold for like, 100 dollars. Over time I was able to raise my numbers again, and now I have 40 something figures. )

Covid. I had a whole day planned only for darn covid to ruin my weekend.

Have you ever had a teacher who was so horrible, they changed your personality in a negative way?
An oversized house cat.

Stegotyranno420

I feel so bad for you
No that never happened

Have you ever learned a language in a few minutes

Gothmog the Baryonyx

No, I didn't know it was possible unless you have ideatic memory.

Have you ever thought "I'm glad I don't live in the US"?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

ρεαλυ, avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx βελλ Ι γυεσς υου αρε ριγτ, ι βας ονλυ αβλε το βριτε ιν ςυριλικ σκριπτ ανδ ι συκ ατ τηατ το.

And also, no I don't live outside of US

Have you ever seen space jam(seriously taht movie is the most ambitious crossover in cinematic historic)

indohyus

Only a bit of the opening.

Have you ever seen the original Kong vs Godzilla?

Stegotyranno420

Spoiler
only the part where Kong stuffs a branch into gojiras mouth
[close]

Have you ever been that (inert trait) person. For example, when I'm in class, I'm known as the Indian kid, Dinosaur kid, history kid, etc,

indohyus

Kinda, but often ended up among the same kind of people.

Have you ever been to Disneyworld?

Halichoeres

Nope, only Disneyland at the other end of the country.

Have you ever tried menudo?

Shonisaurus

No never.

Have you ever laughed out loud remembering something that made you funny, for example a movie, an event with a person over the years?

Newt

Yes. It was embarassing.

Have you ever had a flying dream?

(Aside on menudo - I remember when it dawned on me that the Puerto Rican boy band Menudo's name is an oblique English pun: the dish menudo is built upon hominy, just as the band is built upon harmony. It's clever and stupid at the same time!)

indohyus

Probably? Can't remember.

Have you ever flown for more than 4 hours?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: