News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrantqueen

Ew no.  *yuck*

Have you ever travelled abroad?

Primeval12

Yep

have you ever stepped on a mouse trap?

Tylosaurus

Noes I haven't, thank the Force for that ! :D

Have you ever flown with an Airbus A300B4-203?

tyrantqueen

No, I haven't even flown in a aeroplane ever D:

Have you ever swallowed something you shouldn't have?

Tylosaurus

yaps! A fly when I was voaping on my Scooter a Yamaha Aerox-R rofl! it was grose, After sneezuing it came fly's outa my nose..iieeuuwww xD ;D

Have you ever felt releaved?

tyrantqueen

Yeah, when I finished school and never had to go back to that hellhole  *yuck*

Have you ever been about to do something and then completely forgotten what you were supposed to be doing?

Tylosaurus

oh yeah many of times or like you wanted to tell something was really worthwhile telling and all of a sudden it slips away from your mind and then I mostly freak out haha it's funny but also very annoying haha then you try to find out what you were going to say and to me mostly half a year later it pops up without noticing haha , deary deary! xD ;D ^-^

Anyho have you ever traveled with a bus or a metro without paying? Black riding they call it here in Holland, well literally translated rofl Zwartrijden is the dutch word xD

Takama

no i have not. I hard ever need to ride a bus in my hometown.

have you ever been pranked on April 1rst >:D

Primeval12

Yep

Have you ever pulled a prank and got in truble for it.

tyrantqueen

I do not prank people...not my thing. I get pranked enough by my 61 one year old father enough as it is, even when it is not April Fools  ::)

Have you ever eaten pigeon?

Tylosaurus

Noes I haven't, although I can't imagine what they would taste like ;D

uuhm have you ever eaten a Crayfish?

Takama

No, Ive eaten their cousin Lobster.

have you ever had stretch marks?

tyrantqueen

Gotta be honest...yeah...got a few on my thighs and hips. I think most people get them when they're growing up.
I'm average sized but I dunno why I have them ::)

Have you ever baked a cake?

Tylosaurus

hmm noes and probably good too, I will plan to leave that to my mom xD

have you ever baked an egg on a clean can of paint, on the lid that is?

Takama

no i have not.   And i don't intend on baking anything on a clean can of paint due to poisen risk.

have you ever deep fat fried a Turkey

tyrantqueen

Never deep fat fried anything as far as I know....and my family always eats chicken at Christmas, not turkeys.

Have you ever accidentally fallen into a large body of water with your clothes still on?

Takama

Yes, while wading through the rapids.

have you ever felt tired down into your bone marrow?

ZoPteryx

Maybe not quite down to my marrow, but I've been really tired!

Have you ever seen Mammoth hair or flesh?

sepp

Yes I have!  The Fossil Cartel near me sells mammoth hair :)

Have you ever fed a hummingbird out of your hand?

Takama

No, every time i see one, they fly away before i could say hey.

have you ever fed a squrril in your backyard by hand?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: