News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Battat, Terra series - New for 2014

Started by Takama, August 11, 2014, 10:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SBell

Quote from: JakobVicent on September 10, 2014, 04:21:38 AM
came back from target and nothing. Why isn't the target in Canada carrying the battats?

Apparently they aren't even in Target Canada's system. I wouldn't hold your breath until the line is distributed everywhere. Then it will just be the usual 6 month lag to get them in stores in Canada!

JakobVicent

Quote from: SBell on September 10, 2014, 04:25:39 AM
came back from target and nothing. Why isn't the target in Canada carrying the battats?

Apparently they aren't even in Target Canada's system. I wouldn't hold your breath until the line is distributed everywhere. Then it will just be the usual 6 month lag to get them in stores in Canada!

That is very strange. Is there any why they are not in the system. yeah I know, I am just very impatient haha.

SBell

Quote from: JakobVicent on September 10, 2014, 05:27:45 AM

That is very strange. Is there any why they are not in the system. yeah I know, I am just very impatient haha.

Yes, there is a reason--Target Canada is trying to disappoint as many Canadians as possible. ;D Seriously, though, it's probably because the French-Canadian company would have to put French on the boxes and can't be bothered, so they can't sell them here.

Meso-Cenozoic

Update on my local Target. I went tonight (Tuesday) to my Target in the NYC Metro area and there still weren't either of the two new dinos out on display or in the back in storage. The good news is they finally put up their Terra display at the end of an aisle just where it's suppose to be. It looks great! In my area it seems the Cryo and Dacentrurus are the best sellers, with the Pachy having the most left. But I couldn't leave empty handed. So I picked up their Hydra. Pretty cool little figure. $2 more than the dinos' price. He'll look good in my dragon and other mythological creatures display.  ^-^

Zelan

Quote from: SBell on September 10, 2014, 05:32:55 AM
Quote from: JakobVicent on September 10, 2014, 05:27:45 AM

Yes, there is a reason--Target Canada is trying to disappoint as many Canadians as possible. ;D Seriously, though, it's probably because the French-Canadian company would have to put French on the boxes and can't be bothered, so they can't sell them here.

From what I gathered it basically came down to Target Canada opening too many stores and having supply chain issues so their selection on just about anything is pretty limited. They are apparently going to address that and toys will be one area they focus on, but that won't happen until fall. Hopefully it means they will carry Battats soon.

Hynerpeton

Lookin like it will be up to evil bay to get them. :(
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

amanda

I would trust Dan's Dinosaurs over e-bay....

tyrantqueen

Quote from: amanda on September 11, 2014, 03:52:44 AM
I would trust Dan's Dinosaurs over e-bay....
Technically, it's individual sellers you're buying from, not eBay itself. Reliability varies from seller to seller. You get some good ones, some bad ones. Dan is the best choice for most of us dinophiles to purchase from, but I still use eBay occasionally for other things that Dan doesn't have in his store.

Meso-Cenozoic

Dan sells on eBay too. And he has some of these up on there now. But at $20 each! Yikes!!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Well when on eBay you have to figure in the fees in your pricing..also the time and trouble of listing something.  Now Dan does have them in his online shop for less.

Concavenator

I'll try ordering the Cryolophosaurus today for my bday.I really hope I can get it.If I couldn't,I'd just wait for (if)these Battats come to Europe.

docronnie

My uncle bought the 4 Battats and a multi-headed dragon. Does anyone know what this dragon is? Thanks in advance!
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: docronnie on September 11, 2014, 08:38:59 AM
My uncle bought the 4 Battats and a multi-headed dragon. Does anyone know what this dragon is? Thanks in advance!
hydra
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Concavenator

Everything Dinosaur should get these.If they did,they'd help a lot of people that have it difficult to get their hands on these figures.

docronnie

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on September 11, 2014, 01:31:41 PM
Quote from: docronnie on September 11, 2014, 08:38:59 AM
hydra

Thanks!  :)
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Megalosaurus

Hey. Dejankins have some Terras at a very fair price.
Send an email to Dean to findout.
At last international collectors can obtain our terras for a decent price.

Never buy before on Dejankins? Follow this link:
http://www.dejankins.com/ordering-shipping/
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Georassic

Quote from: Megalosaurus on September 11, 2014, 04:13:11 PM
Hey. Dejankins have some Terras at a very fair price.
Send an email to Dean to findout.
At last international collectors can obtain our terras for a decent price.

Never buy before on Dejankins? Follow this link:
http://www.dejankins.com/ordering-shipping/
I've ordered from Dean at Dejankins multiple times. His prices are almost impossible to beat, and he's easy to work with.

SBell

Quote from: Concavenator on September 11, 2014, 02:35:37 PM
Everything Dinosaur should get these.If they did,they'd help a lot of people that have it difficult to get their hands on these figures.

Being a Target Exclusive would make that hard. Hopefully the line eventually opens up beyond one US chain.

Gwangi

I've bought from Dean on many occasions. Great prices and great to work with. I'm not seeing the new Battat dinosaurs on his site though.

Megalosaurus

Quote from: Gwangi on September 12, 2014, 04:46:12 AM
I've bought from Dean on many occasions. Great prices and great to work with. I'm not seeing the new Battat dinosaurs on his site though.

Yes, they are not listed. Just ask him via email.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: