News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Battat, Terra series - New for 2014

Started by Takama, August 11, 2014, 10:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

docronnie

Quote from: DinoLord on September 22, 2014, 05:08:05 PM
Great to see you back Dan. I look forward to the two new ones. Hopefully it is not too long before we see more figures from this line as they seem to be selling very well.

Thanks for the information!  More time to save for them ...  :)
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

ZoPteryx

This is a great series and I'm so happy to see Battat back!  I recently got the first 4, can't wait for the rest!  :)

hiplobonoxa

if anybody's having trouble finding these or if they're not available in your area, send me a private message and i'll see what a can do about getting a set to you. (i know i'm new the forum, but if you go to ebay and look up user "hiplobonoxa", you can see my feedback to get a sense of my reputation.)

-greg

loru1588

The Dan LoRusso Collection dinosaurs are now discount priced at Target for $6.00 until 1st week of November!!

Georassic

Thanks for the tip, Dan. Are those the first four, and by chance do they include Gastonia and Gigantoraptor too?
cheers
geo

Meso-Cenozoic

6 bucks? That's amazing, Dan! Great for picking up a few more of each for slight modifications to create some diverse individuals for herds! Also very economically smart for early Xmas shopping!  ;D

Thanks for the tip, Dan!

loru1588

Quote from: Georassic on October 09, 2014, 06:41:08 AM
Thanks for the tip, Dan. Are those the first four, and by chance do they include Gastonia and Gigantoraptor too?
cheers
geo
The Gastonia & Gigantoraptor won't be out until 2015

loru1588

Resins for the 1st two dinosaurs for the 2nd Terra Series are in hand. Paint sample done for 1st & working on paint scheme for the 2nd. Sculpture nearly complete for #3 in the series, numbers 4,5,&6 have under-sculpture and pose worked up and actually have some Super Sculpey on them. I am awaiting word from Battat if & when I can reveal the names of the dinosaurs. These should all be available in 2015 along with the Gigantoraptor & Gastonia from series1.

DinoLord

2015 is going to be a great year for us collectors.  ;D

Pachyrhinosaurus

Sorry if I am breaking any etiquette, but were the names revealed in the most recent issue of PT?
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

loru1588

Mike didn't hear it from me!!!! I can guarantee that! Yes, that's a preview of what's coming! The Cynodont is out of the bag I guess!

Simon

Quote from: Pachyrhinosaurus on October 21, 2014, 01:19:50 AM
Sorry if I am breaking any etiquette, but were the names revealed in the most recent issue of PT?

Ummm ... do tell please, do tell!

Yutyrannus

Quote from: loru1588 on October 21, 2014, 01:24:17 AM
Mike didn't hear it from me!!!! I can guarantee that! Yes, that's a preview of what's coming! The Cynodont is out of the bag I guess!
There's going to be a cynodont? Now that I can't wait to get ;D!

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Takama

Quote from: Yutyrannus on October 21, 2014, 01:41:24 AM
Quote from: loru1588 on October 21, 2014, 01:24:17 AM
There's going to be a cynodont? Now that I can't wait to get ;D!

I believe he meant that as a Expression

loru1588

Thanks Takama!! I wasn't sure if Yutyrannus was joking or not!!

Yutyrannus

Oh, sorry, I thought you were referring to a new model :)).

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Concavenator

Looking forward to the new models! I'll actually be getting the Pachyrhinosaurus for Christmas  :)

Concavenator

Quote from: loru1588 on October 21, 2014, 12:54:40 AM
Resins for the 1st two dinosaurs for the 2nd Terra Series are in hand. Paint sample done for 1st & working on paint scheme for the 2nd. Sculpture nearly complete for #3 in the series, numbers 4,5,&6 have under-sculpture and pose worked up and actually have some Super Sculpey on them. I am awaiting word from Battat if & when I can reveal the names of the dinosaurs. These should all be available in 2015 along with the Gigantoraptor & Gastonia from series1.
Dan,you've almost revealed one dinosaur! I think everyone knows which,but,anyway,I'm not going to say the name !

JakobVicent

John

Quote from: Concavenator on October 21, 2014, 04:38:06 PM
Quote from: loru1588 on October 21, 2014, 12:54:40 AM
Dan,you've almost revealed one dinosaur! I think everyone knows which,but,anyway,I'm not going to say the name !
Do you mean the as good as confirmed Einiosaurus or the as good as confirmed Plateosaurus?
;D
Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: