News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Obscurus figure line (by forum member brandem) new for 2019

Started by brandem, September 01, 2014, 06:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Wonderful figures Brandem. Is good to see you  again  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

SBell

Quote from: Jetoar on May 16, 2016, 01:08:40 AM
Wonderful figures Brandem. Is good to see you  again  ^-^.

I've been keeping him busy!

https://faunafigures.com/category/brand/fauna-figures-fishes/

I am just finalizing photos and info...but I'm already down to 2 lampreys and no bichirs for now!

And yes, I will have these 2 Obscurus figures in soon as well!

brandem

Yes it is good to be back, and as the figures are listed on sites I'll update this thread with links to those pages. I hope that's okay with the mods. 

And one thing I wanted to let you know is that any purchase will enter you in a drawing to win a free figure that will be made in a limited run, 3-5 figures likely, and won't be available otherwise. Don't worry though it won't be a must have figure, just a fun little thank you that I wish I could do for everyone but want to do for as many as I can.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Silvanusaurus

Do you have any other photos of these new figures, with different angles? Also, do your figures come pre-painted?
Thanks!

brandem

Quote from: Silvanusaurus on May 17, 2016, 08:49:29 AM
Do you have any other photos of these new figures, with different angles? Also, do your figures come pre-painted?
Thanks!

Yes the figures do come painted with the same paint schemes seen in the photos but it is ok with me if anyone wants to order one primed and ready if anyone has an artistic itch. And here are a few different angles below.

Cnrdvs

Is there a way I can order both the raptor and spinosaurus?

Flaffy

Quote from: Cnrdvs on May 18, 2016, 05:13:26 PM
Spinosaurus? Do you mean the old one brandem did, with the fish in its mouth?

brandem

Hey guys, I'll add this to the first post later but Obscurus is up on Dan's.
http://stores.dansdinosaurs.com/obscurus/
Super happy about that and SBell should have them up on fauna figures in Canada as soon as I get him some stock.

Quote from: Cnrdvs on May 18, 2016, 05:13:26 PM
Sure, balaur said up for sale now and I don't really mind making older models like the spinosaurus but they would just be available through this forum, if you have Paypal you can feel free to pm me.

Arul

Hello brandem long time no see your sculp :) very good new item brandem  ;)

Concavenator

Is there a chance of getting a bigger Balaur??

Blade-of-the-Moon

Flaffy

Is it possible to have the mystriosuchus without a base? ^-^

brandem

Hey concaventor maybe in the future I may do some models in 1:10 including balaur but also there's that's opposable balaur being released in 1:6 and I'm not sure I could compete releasing something in the same size range,

Hey blade yeah that Dilo was in PT it pretty cool but I don't think it really fits the feel of the new line so I didn't up it on here.

And flaffy yeah you could special order a baseless mystriosuchus, I feel like he would look less dynamic sitting on a shelf but I get people may have ideas for their own bases or want to use it in dioramas in stuff

Flaffy

Bradem, will you be remaking your Permian/Triassic creatures?  ;D

brandem

I may not remake those  immediately perhaps in time, but that also doesn't mean I don't have new animals from that time period to make

Takama

I would love to see you remake your acheroornithomimus, since it was a species mentioned in Jurassic World.

BTW guys   The misteriosuchus i believe is what became of the canceled Animasaurus Irritator

brandem

Yes I will probably in time do newer versions of all the previous species,

And yes the base is salvaged from irritator!

brandem

Hey all, I took another long hiatus, this time to welcome my son into the world, but I've returned with a new model.

With help from C.T. Griffin from VA Tech I think I've created my most accurate model yet. to make sure people get their model quickly and im able to work on other models production will be limited to only 50.  Each model has it's number out of 50 on the bottom so hopefully you know you have something unique in your collection.

So have a look at Asilisaurus ($17.99) in 1:20, fauna figures will have a handful so if you live in Canada check them out for cheaper shipping,  for anyone state side hold on a but longer and they'll be ready soon.

what do you think of the paint? would you prefer seeing something simpler?

Takama

Welcome Back to the Forum Brandem

That model looks Fantastic.     :) Nice Fluid motion

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: