News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

CollectA-New for 2015

Started by Concavenator, October 20, 2014, 07:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceratopsian

I've just ordered my feathered T rex from Everything Dinosaur! (And of course it won't be travelling alone but will have a couple of mates in the box.)

suspsy

Well, it's about time stores started stocking this fine feathered fellow!
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

suchomimus

Is it possible to do a comparison between the tube dinos and similar kaiyodo species? They might not be on par but I'd like to think that the scale and some level of detail is definitely there (Y)

Concavenator

I would like to see real life pics of the Deluxe Spinosaurus,aside from the one that was posted some time ago.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Concavenator on September 19, 2015, 10:35:32 PM
I would like to see real life pics of the Deluxe Spinosaurus,aside from the one that was posted some time ago.

I think he was going to release the figure at the end of September, so it seems the number is delayed. I'm also waiting to that figure, I love dinosaurs Collecta.

Dobber

Quote from: ceratopsian on September 17, 2015, 03:25:53 PM
I've just ordered my feathered T rex from Everything Dinosaur! (And of course it won't be travelling alone but will have a couple of mates in the box.)

[Que Napoleon Dynamite voice] Luckeeey [end Voice]

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Concavenator

I have just sent CollectA an email requesting a real life photo of the Deluxe Spinosaurus,plus asking about the progress and release date of the remaining pieces.

Concavenator

They have already answered me,I will receive pictures of the Deluxe Spinosaurus tomorrow.

Dobber

suspsy

Those links are not working for me. Can you download the images and paste them instead?

Shonisaurus

I can not access links. It may be a failure of the application does not link.

Dobber

Same here...links no workie.

Chris

Concavenator

Ugh,I hope this time is better:

EDIT*-Nevermind,just go to my Photobucket gallery and you'll find the pics there,I'm having trouble posting them up
I'm Andresguillen on Photobucket,or go to one of my threads and click on an image,then click on the user of the pic and voila!

amargasaurus cazaui

Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

suspsy

Wouldn't it be easier if you just pasted the Photobucket links here?

Silvanusaurus

I don't know if I believe enough in the quadruped reconstruction to really desire this new Spinosaurus, it looks like they've done a wonderful job on it though, I might just get one of the smaller standard ones out of curiosity.

Shonisaurus

By the way is relantizando sale Collecta 2015 Spinosaurus in online stores said they would be sold in September ... and until today, unfortunately.

Megalosaurus

Quote from: Silvanusaurus on September 22, 2015, 12:32:11 PM
I don't know if I believe enough in the quadruped reconstruction to really desire this new Spinosaurus, it looks like they've done a wonderful job on it though, I might just get one of the smaller standard ones out of curiosity.

I still have problems acepting the cuadrupedal walking. But the small swimming one looks less wristbroken. Thats the one I'll get.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: