News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

CollectA-New for 2015

Started by Concavenator, October 20, 2014, 07:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiniZoo

Happy to announce the 3 CollectA Spinosaurus models + Feathered Trex AND two new Tubes of Mini CollectA dinos (10 figures per tube) - great detail/quality for size, all now available at MiniZoo. Click http://www.minizoo.com.au/categories/Collecta/Prehistoric/! International customers take advantage of low $AUD :D

Meso-Cenozoic

Quote from: Concavenator on September 22, 2015, 07:07:03 AM
http://s1294.photobucket.com/user/Andresguillen/media/Mobile%20Uploads/88737%20-%201by%2040%20Spinosaurus2_zps15yq7imk.jpg.html?o=4
Deluxe 1/40 Spinosaurus
http://s1294.photobucket.com/user/Andresguillen/media/Mobile%20Uploads/88739%20-%20Spinosaurus%20-%20Walking2-1_zpsmrjlw6j8.jpg.html?o=2
Standard Walking Spinosaurus

Thanks for these, Concavenator! Looks like the Deluxe version has a movable lower jaw? If so, I don't remember hearing about that. (Or I simply forgot! ::) )

I also don't remember the Standard Walking version having a clawed damaged section of its sail. But maybe I didn't notice that in the smaller pic I have of it.

suspsy

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Shonisaurus

As always Minizoo regard to dinosaurs Collecta, is ahead of other online companies.

Concavenator

I just ordered the Feathered Tyrannosaurus from Everything Dinosaur.Even if it arrives earlier,I can't unbox it until the 17th of October (my birthday).  >:D

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Concavenator on September 27, 2015, 08:47:03 PM
I just ordered the Feathered Tyrannosaurus from Everything Dinosaur.Even if it arrives earlier,I can't unbox it until the 17th of October (my birthday).  >:D

Concavenator are a lucky person, but ... wait to unpack the feathered tyrannosaurus rex for your birthday, that in my place would not be a masochist, or a true sufferer with commendable patience.

Concavenator

Quote from: Shonisaurus on September 27, 2015, 08:54:39 PM
Quote from: Concavenator on September 27, 2015, 08:47:03 PM

Concavenator are a lucky person, but ... wait to unpack the feathered tyrannosaurus rex for your birthday, that in my place would not be a masochist, or a true sufferer with commendable patience.
I don't mind waiting,but I'm really excited!.It's not like it's a  very long wait

suspsy

When I was about ten, my mother bought me the Dino-Riders Tyrannosaurus rex, which cost $80 at the time. I had to earn $40 to give to her before I was allowed to open it. Longest two months of my life.

Dobber

Man, I hope Dan's gets these soon. Really looking forward to customizing one of them.

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Tyrannosauron

Quote from: Dobber on September 28, 2015, 02:05:41 PM
Man, I hope Dan's gets these soon. Really looking forward to customizing one of them.

Chris

That's my plan, too! What color scheme will you use? I'm going with John Conway's T. rex portrait:

Dobber

I plan on basing mine off of a Bearded Vulture.  8)

Chris

suspsy

Have to say, I'm thrilled that the FTR is finally becoming available for all to enjoy. It's been kind of lonely these past two months, being the only one in possession of one. And I can't wait to see people's repaints! The bearded vulture idea sounds brilliant. If I possessed any painting talent of my own, I'd probably go with a harpy eagle influence It is my favourite bird of prey:

Megalosaurus

Hello guys.
If you are going to repaint the feathered TRex, then you should repaint the baby one too. That's going to make the things more interesting.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Dobber

Tyrannosauron and Suspy, they both look great. I look forward to seeing your customs. Now just need to get the Rex's.....at tyrannosauron and I do. You lucky dog Suspy ;)

Chris

suspsy

Oh no, as I said, I have no painting skills, at least none I'm aware. And I'm not about to risk damaging my favourite toy. But I look forward to seeing your bearded vulture version!

Dobber

Quote from: suspsy on September 28, 2015, 11:22:26 PM
Oh no, as I said, I have no painting skills, at least none I'm aware. And I'm not about to risk damaging my favourite toy. But I look forward to seeing your bearded vulture version!

Oops, I misread you.  :o

I have 2 coming, maybe the second one can be a Harpy ;)   Just to make you jealous like you've made me these past few months by having one already. Lol  ;D

Chris

Shadowknight1

I sure hope the T. rex and Spino get to Dan's Dinos soon.
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

triceratops83

The Standard sized Spinosaurus

And a close-up shot of the detail of the mini Triceratops from Tube "A".
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Shonisaurus

Spinosaurus standard looks great, but is not yet commercially or dansdinosaurus, urzeitshop or everythingdinosaur, to give three examples. In theory arrival he was planned for September ... and it's been a month.

Except minizoo in other online companies delay is absolute.

MLMjp

Quote from: triceratops83 on October 03, 2015, 03:48:52 PM
The Standard sized Spinosaurus

I don´t want to see the standard or the swimming one. I want to see the deluxe!!!!!! :'( :'(

Quote from: Shonisaurus on October 03, 2015, 06:08:13 PM
Spinosaurus standard looks great, but is not yet commercially or dansdinosaurus, urzeitshop or everythingdinosaur, to give three examples. In theory arrival he was planned for September ... and it's been a month.

Except minizoo in other online companies delay is absolute.

Yes, come on! Is already October and I have been waiting the whole summer for the big guy!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: