News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Yutyrannus's Prehistoric Art

Started by Yutyrannus, April 13, 2012, 02:11:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yutyrannus

Started a deviantart page. So far I have two pictures from my fantasy world, please check.
http://yutyrannus.deviantart.com/#

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

TheAllosaur

I've thought about starting an account there too!
Part-time genius!

Yutyrannus

Finally a new drawing :)! It is the start of an Austroraptor Fishing picture. It will feature (when done) an Austroraptor standing in a swamp with a fish in its mouth and water dripping off the fish and the Austroraptor's jaws. This will be my first attempt at dripping water and my first real attempt at reflections.

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on July 07, 2013, 12:54:59 AM
Finally a new drawing :)! It is the start of an Austroraptor Fishing picture. It will feature (when done) an Austroraptor standing in a swamp with a fish in its mouth and water dripping off the fish and the Austroraptor's jaws. This will be my first attempt at dripping water and my first real attempt at reflections.

Good luck on the reflections!

Yutyrannus

Thank you balaurbondoc2843!
More progress images, the second one is nearly finished.

Yutyrannus

Well deviantart is malfunctioning, it won't upload pictures correctly so for now I can only post these here.
I finished the Austroraptor picture.

I also finally drew the Pelecanimimus picture. This is the twist in how its hunting, it is about to eat a Concavenator chick. I based it on how pelicans occasionally kill and eat the chicks of other seabirds.

TheAllosaur

You're getting better all the time!
Part-time genius!

Concavenator

Great,great picture! :)

I also draw dinosaurs,I'll see if I can post anyone

Yutyrannus

Quote from: TheAllosaur on July 10, 2013, 03:23:39 PM
You're getting better all the time!
Thank you! Also, when are you going to draw more pictures?

TheAllosaur

I know that I have not uploaded anything for a while, but I have two that i was working on today. Just a couple hours.
Part-time genius!

Yutyrannus

I am going to be working on a big drawing project but it will take a while as it is on very large paper and I will be adding as much detail as I can (it will also have a background). Here are a few clues as to what it is:

Clue #1: It is a creature covered in scales.
Clue #2: It has wings.
Clue #3: It is a creature in an upcoming movie this year.
Clue #4: It has to do with Septemper 22nd.

Let's see who knows what it is ;D.

Balaur

Yutyrannus

Yutyrannus

Sorry, I ment to put in the clues that it is not paleoart :). Any guesses ;D?

Balaur

Yutyrannus

Congratulations :)! Yes, it is Smaug.

DinoToyForum

"23: Male Edmontosaurus"

I knew it was a male - it has a beard!  :o   :))

Yutyrannus

Yutyrannus

Here is a preview of what is to come:

I made this sketch during study hall to illustrate how I want certain parts of Smaug to look. Also, I know that we have seen what he looks like in the trailers for "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug" but I always wanted to draw him from what was was shown of him in AUJ, this was how I pictured him. Also, I am going to draw the final picture on 18'' by 24'' paper. As this paper will not fit into my scanner, I will have to take a photo of it with my camera. The final picture will not be posted for a long time because I am going to put in as much detail as I can (including the background and his hoard of treasure), but I will keep this thread posted with progress images and updates.

Jetoar

Very nice draw and the dwarf runes are cool  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: