News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

spinosaurus1 artwork

Started by spinosaurus1, November 04, 2014, 03:44:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spinosaurus1

Thanks everybody😀

Here's some saurian fanart sketches I did recently. Still a lot of work to do to them.

Viking Spawn

Rathalosaurus

Dude, I very like Dinos and I cannot understand those who don't.

spinosaurus1

Rathalosaurus

I WOULD PAY YOU CASH FOR A COLLAB!!!
Dude, I very like Dinos and I cannot understand those who don't.

Viking Spawn

spinosaurus1

rathalosaurus: haha, if only i had the means and the knowlage  :'(

thanks for the compliment viking spawn.

my high school art teacher asigned us a project where we draw multiple subjects on a large peice of paper that have names corresponding to the alphabet. being the dino freak i am, i decided to pay attention to our modern theropods. so here L as in Lake duck

and E as in Eurasian eagle owl

and heres the first of the drawn out paper models of hell creek. meet acheroraptor everybody.... well meet his plans i should say :P. i'm going to hold off biulding this untill i get a new printer to scan the model. i do plan on converting it into a pdf and making it available to everyone. in the meantime, i will start demensioning anzu. ( the test biuld of the body is already made, so pics of it would come soon)

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

spinosaurus1

Here I am, fashionably late as usual to depicting new discoveries. But anyway, here's our rather recent and strange newcomer. This WIP depicts fukuivenator paradoxus with its nictitating membrane in full view and mouth agape.

Halichoeres

Nice use of color to render the impression of transluscence. Always a pleasure visiting this thread.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

spinosaurus1

thanks halichoeres. this is my fist time making a depiction like this. i'm really glad how well it turned out.

Digibasherx

Awesome work, your sketches have very dynamic and realistic posturing.  Love your paper craft, I would have to say the best paleoart papercraft I've seen.

AcroSauroTaurus

My artwork is good, but yours is amazing! And to think that you're the same age as me, keep up the good work!
I am the Dinosaur King!

spinosaurus1

a few scetches i made recently

tyrannotitan chasing down a genyodectes

acrocanthosaurus brawl

i plan to make full drawings out of these sketches soon

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Jose S.M.

I can't wait too see it, if they are great as sketches, just image full drawings !

spinosaurus1

i can't wait to start working on them. thank you both for the interest.

heres the newest drawing i do plan to start asap. it's a depiction of vancleavea launching itself out of the water at some unfortunate prey item

Derek.McManus

E.D.G.E. (PainterRex)

I would heavily suggest scanning all of your drawings in! That would eliminate the lack of proper lighting. I can also suggest to you that many printing places will do that for you. many for free, some for only a few cents per scan. I would really love to see how your art turns out through being scanned in!
Hello! We are the Expeditioner's Discovery Guild Enterprise (E.D.G.E.). Subscribe to us on YouTube to get interesting content about Earth's past, present, and future!

✅Email: [email protected]

✅Facebook: facebook.com/ExpeditionDG/

✅Discord: https://discord.gg/RDW4mAk

✅Twitter: twitter.com/EDGEinthewild

✅Instagram: @edgeonthetrail

Halichoeres

The Vancleavea looks great!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: