News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Jurassic World (Hasbro) - new for 2015

Started by EmperorDinobot, January 15, 2015, 05:22:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brachiosaurus

LophoLeeVT

i got the braelersaurus spinoraptor indominus vs ankylosaurus allosaur vs some raptor carnoraptor and so on
i got the jw indominus medium sized and stegoceratops and some maschers
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

LophoLeeVT

where can you get the stegocreatops redeco?
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!

EmperorDinobot

LophoLeeVT

thanks and the ceratosaur and dilophosaur and mosasaur

Blade-of-the-Moon

Hasbro' site has the Cerato and Dilo.

I picked up a Pachy yesterday..neat little figure if a bit retro..it fits the JP-verse design.

Doug Watson

Just got back from a 10 day vacation in Florida. I went to the first Walmart I saw in Orlando and there was only one 15 Dinos bag left. I grabbed it without having to beat any little kids up so that was good.
When I opened the bag up I was surprised to see two colour versions of the Indominus rex instead of the two T rex that I have seen here. I got a brown on brown and a blue on grey. Has anyone else got two Indominus rex? I am glad I grabbed this bag at $14.89 US since on my return I went to our local Wallyworld here in Canada and they still don't have the 15 Dinos bag.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Glad you found some Doug!

I haven't seen anyone else get two I-REX yet..heck you ended up with two Mosas and I haven't found that in one of the three bags I've tried so far.  Not to mention all three had a white/gold spinosaurus.. ugh

Rathalosaurus

They are just as awful as I thought.
My only question is: Why the hell are there two different coloured Indomis?
Dude, I very like Dinos and I cannot understand those who don't.

Sim

Quote from: Doug Watson on June 05, 2015, 01:58:37 PM
Just got back from a 10 day vacation in Florida. I went to the first Walmart I saw in Orlando and there was only one 15 Dinos bag left. I grabbed it without having to beat any little kids up so that was good.
When I opened the bag up I was surprised to see two colour versions of the Indominus rex instead of the two T rex that I have seen here. I got a brown on brown and a blue on grey. Has anyone else got two Indominus rex? I am glad I grabbed this bag at $14.89 US since on my return I went to our local Wallyworld here in Canada and they still don't have the 15 Dinos bag.
CityRaptor posted a link earlier in this thread which shows someone else also found two Indominus rex:
Quote from: CityRaptor on May 05, 2015, 08:55:18 AM
So far it looks like there are 12 species to collect, but all in various color variants. There are at least 3 for Mosasaurus and Indominus rex.
http://dinodan.proboards.com/thread/7588/jurassic-world-blind-bags?page=6
That's right, the exclusive comes in 3 different variants....
Still, you were lucky to get the last bag and to find two I. rexes, Doug!

Quote from: Rathalosaurus on June 05, 2015, 08:04:58 PM
My only question is: Why the hell are there two different coloured Indomis?
Each of the mini figures comes in three different colour schemes.

Shadowknight1

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on June 05, 2015, 05:11:35 PM
Glad you found some Doug!

I haven't seen anyone else get two I-REX yet..heck you ended up with two Mosas and I haven't found that in one of the three bags I've tried so far.  Not to mention all three had a white/gold spinosaurus.. ugh
I got the same exact colors that Doug did, even mentioned it in my overview earlier in the thread.

That said, I'm jealous of that tiger colored Allosaurus.
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Sorry I skim over threads to check things..sometimes I just outright forget. Trying to do too much still.

I think I have one of those Allos if interested.

Doug Watson

Quote from: Shadowknight1 on June 06, 2015, 12:59:23 AM
I got the same exact colors that Doug did, even mentioned it in my overview earlier in the thread.

I actually went through the thread a couple times looking through the images before posting that. I just found your post and there was no photo that's why I missed it, rereading every post from the beginning is beyond my attention span.
Having said that congratulations on getting the two Indominus rex and here I thought I was special.

Shadowknight1

Quote from: Doug Watson on June 06, 2015, 04:51:31 AM

I actually went through the thread a couple times looking through the images before posting that. I just found your post and there was no photo that's why I missed it, rereading every post from the beginning is beyond my attention span.
Having said that congratulations on getting the two Indominus rex and here I thought I was special.
Thanks, getting two of that one kinda makes up for getting two Tyrannosaurs, one of which is super bright orange. :-\  I wish some of these colors were better.
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on June 06, 2015, 04:06:34 AM
Sorry I skim over threads to check things..sometimes I just outright forget. Trying to do too much still.

I don't really have much good to trade.  The doubles I ended up with are either boring(Pteranodon), hideous(the aforementioned Neonosaurus rex), or the Indomini.
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

Takama

Quote from: Shadowknight1 on June 06, 2015, 04:58:19 AM
Quote from: Doug Watson on June 06, 2015, 04:51:31 AM

Thanks, getting two of that one kinda makes up for getting two Tyrannosaurs, one of which is super bright orange. :-\  I wish some of these colors were better.
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on June 06, 2015, 04:06:34 AM

I don't really have much good to trade.  The doubles I ended up with are either boring(Pteranodon), hideous(the aforementioned Neonosaurus rex), or the Indomini.

Got any old Un Wanted  Dinosaur Toys?  Im sure Blade will take them for his Parks Gift Shop for a little Allo. Am i right Blade?

Blade-of-the-Moon

EmperorDinobot

LophoLeeVT

are there any korean selling websites that have pachycephalosaurus mosasaurus dilopho and cerato

HunterKiller

Is it just me or is the big Indominus Rex looking way too cartoony with that giant head?

From what I've seen on shelves (All of Wave 1), the smaller Indominus Rex is the best piece to pick up. The sculpt is nice and well proportioned, the dino damage can be 'healed' which is reminiscent of old JP figures, the action feature is satisfying and works well eating that tiny human it comes with, and it could stand while posed in a straightforward stance. Aside from the non sculpted roof of the mouth and hilariously bad mini figure human, everything else is pretty good.

I picked this up as well as the Biters Spinosaurus because its action gimmick is fun and my Son is having a blast with it. A worthy victim to the Indominus toy.

The rest of the wave 1 offerings aren't so good. I almost picked up the Anky but I have the Papo Anky which is more or less a better version of that. Raptor Blue looks good from afar but the electronics kinda ruined the sleek proportions that it should have had. It makes me wish it was a Biters figure instead.

Wave 2 I havent seen yet, but based on some in hand photos ive seen here and elsewhere the Ceratosaurus and Dilophosaurus look good. Hopefully they still look good in person. The Allosaurus i'm almost tempted to get seeing as how fun the Spinosaurus was.

All in all I wouldnt say that its a total failure of a line. Alot of people are all very doom and gloom when they talk about the JW toys but I think there are still quite a few gems there, and as long as the kids are having alot of fun with them then it is still a success.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I just consider it a baby Indominus in 1:1 scale.. ;)

I think there are going to be Biter Raptors..eventually. 

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: