News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Jurassic World (Hasbro) - new for 2015

Started by EmperorDinobot, January 15, 2015, 05:22:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapejara1122

Does anyone know of the realease date for the mosasaurus?

"You know, at times like this one feels, well, perhaps extinct animals should be left extinct". - Ian Malcolm

Pachyrhinosaurus

Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

HunterKiller

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on June 09, 2015, 08:27:11 AM
I think there are going to be Biter Raptors..eventually.

I hope so. The gimmick on the Spino and Allo is very satisfying. Everyone is excited for the big Indominus but I think these biter figures will be the most memorable of the line.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: HunterKiller on June 10, 2015, 03:25:12 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on June 09, 2015, 08:27:11 AM
I think there are going to be Biter Raptors..eventually.

I hope so. The gimmick on the Spino and Allo is very satisfying. Everyone is excited for the big Indominus but I think these biter figures will be the most memorable of the line.

There are some pics of them..with the gopro like cameras on their heads like in the film .  The Allo and Spino.. I just can't get past the designs on those myself though..so I've skipped them. There will also apparently be a basher/biter I-Rex as well.  I would like see a more detailed I-Rex..something a little more high grade than Hasbro.

Tapejara1122

Quote from: Pachyrhinosaurus on June 09, 2015, 11:29:46 PM
Quote from: Tapejara1122 on June 09, 2015, 11:26:45 PM
Available for pre-order now:
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/jurassic-world-mosasaurus-vs-submarine-pack?BR=1146&ID=34803
No word yet as of a shelf date.

That sucks, guess I'll just have to wait to see. Im planning on getting it and taking pics of all the new series 2 when it hits Walmart shelves.

"You know, at times like this one feels, well, perhaps extinct animals should be left extinct". - Ian Malcolm

docronnie

I hope they could come up with better quality toys for this line.  I don't feel they are worthy enough. At least just one.  BTW watched the movie already.  It was fine.
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

tyrantqueen

Mauro "Raptor86"

Quote from: docronnie on June 10, 2015, 12:18:05 PM
I hope they could come up with better quality toys for this line.  I don't feel they are worthy enough. At least just one. 

I still hope they will re-release the Allosaurus and Pachyrhinosaurus and release the Carnotaurus and Stegosaurus...those were looking really good!

CityRaptor

Quote from: tyrantqueen on June 10, 2015, 12:53:58 PM
Sesame Street is brilliant as always :))

Haha. They also made a Game of Thrones parody.

Okay, saw the "Bad Boy" in stores. Costs 50 Euros here in Germany. As for sales, it seems that the Theropods sell the best. One store only had Ankylosaurus and Stegoceratops Bashers & Biters left, and as far as Growlers go only Dimorphodons. Another had some of the B & B Theropods and several Growler Dimorphodons, but only one Blue. So far I haven't seen any blindbags, plushies or Titans.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

SBell

Quote from: Tapejara1122 on June 10, 2015, 06:46:48 AM
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/jurassic-world-mosasaurus-vs-submarine-pack?BR=1146&ID=34803

That sucks, guess I'll just have to wait to see. Im planning on getting it and taking pics of all the new series 2 when it hits Walmart shelves.

The link says June 29. So if you want it, we'd better hope that the current toys sell well enough.

All I know for sure is that my kids don't even care about any of the figures (Steoceratops made my son visibly angry), other than the blind-bag minis. They might like the mosasaur set though.

pylraster

I've seen some video reviews of the Ceratosaurus... eh... it can be saved with a better paintjob. The eyes are really derpy.

Tapejara1122

Quote from: SBell on June 10, 2015, 05:39:19 PM
Quote from: Tapejara1122 on June 10, 2015, 06:46:48 AM

The link says June 29. So if you want it, we'd better hope that the current toys sell well enough.

All I know for sure is that my kids don't even care about any of the figures (Steoceratops made my son visibly angry), other than the blind-bag minis. They might like the mosasaur set though.

Yeah I'll wait until then, I'm also planning on getting the allosaurus and maybe the dilophosaurus. They seem alright.     ;)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Prob get the Cerato and Dilo..the Allosaurus looks off with the big gap behind it's head ( yeah I know it's for movement..but still...)

stargatedalek

The mosasaur actually looks really good with its mouth closed...

LophoLeeVT

it is pretty sad that hasbro sell jp toys in korean markets i have never seen one so i buy them from korean seeling websites where you can smehow find them lol
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Takama

Is it just me, or does this Ceratosaurus have no teeth

Blade-of-the-Moon

I think are just very small and the paint isn't helping.

joossa

Quote from: Takama on June 11, 2015, 04:58:32 AM

The colors on that one are gross looking. :(
Haha, poor fella, it looks like he's trying real hard to look menacing in the little inset picture of him roaring.
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

pylraster

Quote from: Takama on June 11, 2015, 04:58:32 AM

Yup, really tiny teeth  :o. For a creature known for its oversized teeth.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: