News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Jurassic World (Hasbro) - new for 2015

Started by EmperorDinobot, January 15, 2015, 05:22:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrannosauron

Might want to mark that last post as a spoiler just in case there's anyone here who hasn't seen the movie yet. Doubtful, but possible...

Blade-of-the-Moon

Takama

The set will cost $119

But you can preorder it on Amazon for $104

Being a Dino Collector, i am tempted to get this. To bad it wont come out until AFTER my Birthday in August

Arul

Well good price for me, gonna buy it

Blade-of-the-Moon

I'm a bit surprised it not going to be a Christmas release in December.

Looks like this is the one ?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZJ2GL6G/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

But it doesn't mention the figures..?

CityRaptor

Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

pylraster

Quote from: Takama on June 17, 2015, 04:37:16 AM
BEHOLD

Surpasses all of Hasbro's disappointments by a long shot. I hope they're of a good size, at least 1:40. :3

Dobber

Well crap....I may have to get that. They actually look pretty nice, though prototypes always look much better than the mass produced product.

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Doug Watson

Quote from: Tyrannosauron on June 17, 2015, 04:50:22 AM
Might want to mark that last post as a spoiler just in case there's anyone here who hasn't seen the movie yet. Doubtful, but possible...

I still haven't seen it, still can't sit through a movie without coughing my guts out so will only go when I am better so please keep spoilers in the many spoiler threads.

I went to Walmart after the movie opened and they still don't have the 15 dino bags up here in Canada. Has anyone in Canada seen the 15 dino bags? Its sad for any kid that has been buying the tubes or single blind bags because they won't be able to get the mini Indominus rex. Hasbro even used its Canadian Office address on the 15 dino bag I bought in Florida to add insult to injury.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Doug Watson on June 17, 2015, 02:31:43 PM
Quote from: Tyrannosauron on June 17, 2015, 04:50:22 AM

I still haven't seen it, still can't sit through a movie without coughing my guts out so will only go when I am better so please keep spoilers in the many spoiler threads.

I went to Walmart after the movie opened and they still don't have the 15 dino bags up here in Canada. Has anyone in Canada seen the 15 dino bags? Its sad for any kid that has been buying the tubes or single blind bags because they won't be able to get the mini Indominus rex. Hasbro even used its Canadian Office address on the 15 dino bag I bought in Florida to add insult to injury.

That's..wrong.   I hope they release them there soon for you bud.

I don't think the figures there are spoilerish really.  Just figures of each of the main JP dinos together.  I thought about it last night and figured it wasn't really a spoiler as such.

CityRaptor

Still no sign of the blindbags or Titans in Germany.  Same with the Playskool stuff. But found some Panini Trading Cards today. According to the checklist, half of the cards are "Giant Combo Cards", therefore cards that are part of larger pictures....
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Doug Watson

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on June 17, 2015, 05:33:08 PM
That's..wrong.   I hope they release them there soon for you bud.

I don't think the figures there are spoilerish really.  Just figures of each of the main JP dinos together.  I thought about it last night and figured it wasn't really a spoiler as such.

Hey I'm okay I got mine in Florida but I feel bad for kids up here if it is like this across Canada, they should be able to get what US kids can get.
You know what else I found down south that we can't get, Dole Pineapple in Lime Gel cups. We have about four other fruit in gel varieties but can't get any with Pineapple and I loved it! Wrote Dole, Canada but no answer. I wrote Hasbro today about the bags I'll let you know if I get an answer.

On the spoiler thing I guess the figures suggest a battle, maybe a "final" battle between I rex and T rex.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Doug Watson on June 17, 2015, 10:32:36 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on June 17, 2015, 05:33:08 PM

On the spoiler thing I guess the figures suggest a battle, maybe a "final" battle between I rex and T rex.

Maybe... ;)

Meso-Cenozoic

Totally want that Special Edition Blu-ray set!!!! They look so well done! The price is still a bit steep. But maybe they will be at a fairly good scale size. I'm also hoping for 1/40!

Quote from: Takama on June 17, 2015, 05:47:19 AM
The set will cost $119

Being a Dino Collector, i am tempted to get this. To bad it wont come out until AFTER my Birthday in August

Takama and Blade.... I don't see any release date on the amazon page Blade posted. Am I missing it or did you see it elsewhere? Thanks!

I did pick this up on amazon...  ^-^

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Meso-Cenozoic on June 18, 2015, 04:35:06 AM
Totally want that Special Edition Blu-ray set!!!! They look so well done! The price is still a bit steep. But maybe they will be at a fairly good scale size. I'm also hoping for 1/40!

The set will cost $119

Takama and Blade.... I don't see any release date on the amazon page Blade posted. Am I missing it or did you see it elsewhere? Thanks!

I didn't see it either, just followed a link. It also says the pre-order price is 107.00 not 104.00?  There isn't mention of the figures or of any special features either.  Might wait until it says so to be 100% sure of what I'm getting.

Meso-Cenozoic

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on June 18, 2015, 04:59:03 AM
Quote from: Meso-Cenozoic on June 18, 2015, 04:35:06 AM

The set will cost $119

I didn't see it either, just followed a link. It also says the pre-order price is 107.00 not 104.00?  There isn't mention of the figures or of any special features either.  Might wait until it says so to be 100% sure of what I'm getting.

Yeah, I'll definitely wait a bit since the news of this just came out. Just didn't want to wait too long in case it was coming out any time soon. But it sounds like Takama is thinking it will be after his b-day in August. So sounds like no immediate rush.

BTW, I just put that one you posted, Blade, in my amazon cart. That way I'll be notified if there are any updates to it. :)

Blade-of-the-Moon

reinier zwanink

I dont have a blue ray but i really want that set
Finaly sometjing good from the Jw line

Tumtist

That blu-ray set is look really good.....I'm gonna get one!!

Daspletodave

Quote from: pylraster on June 17, 2015, 12:08:22 PM
Quote from: Takama on June 17, 2015, 04:37:16 AM
BEHOLD

Surpasses all of Hasbro's disappointments by a long shot. I hope they're of a good size, at least 1:40. :3
No way are these going to be 1:40 scale - they're probably the same size as those drink toppers posted by RolandEden on June 11.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: