News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Jurassic World (Hasbro) - new for 2015

Started by EmperorDinobot, January 15, 2015, 05:22:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CityRaptor

Dino Riders gear however looked more practical and balanced.

Quote from: raptor64870 on June 22, 2015, 04:53:55 AM
why so expensive?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very likely Scalper prices!
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

HunterKiller

Quote from: CityRaptor on June 22, 2015, 08:12:46 AM
Dino Riders gear however looked more practical and balanced.

Krulos was standing atop an unprotected raised platform on top of a T-Rex. The ever so slightest shimmy from his dinosaur turned vehicle will send him falling to his death. This is in no way practical, nor balanced, but it is BAD-ASS and I love it.

Am I saying that JW raptor wearing silly weapons is bad-ass? Nowhere near, but it does evoke a certain memory and I'm sure my kid will love it.

CityRaptor

I actually meant more balance in the way of the figure actually being able to stand with the gear strapped on. Ofcourse the DR Deinonychus has problems standing, too, but this looks worse due to the gear not being symmetrical with all of the weight on one side.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

yankeetrex

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on June 20, 2015, 03:32:03 PM
It is more like the first JP plushes using a scanned texture printed onto the fabric. Shame these are only available at the Universal parks.

If you call the number on the universal studios store site, they will sell you the plush. Its 29.99 plus shipping.

Also i'm going to have to disagree with some of you on the size of the blur ray boxed set. I just got the Planet of the Apes Limited box set and It came with a life size bust of ceasar, so it might not be as small as you'd think.

Arul

Yes...price of blue is more expensive than papo vraptor here. The biggest trex is almost $100 oh man...the minifigure, $15 for 3pcs minifigure

Ikessauro

I need some help, I've been looking for the Jada Jurassic World Die Cast Cars to add to my collection. I know there are at least two Jeep Wranglers, one of them is a RC toy, bigger than the die cast.

I've seen some websites list the Die Cast Wrangler as 1:32 scale, others on the other hand list the wrangler as 1:43 scale, or something like that.

I was wondering. Are there two Die Cast Wranglers or the stores are making some sort of confusion about it?

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Takama

Quote from: Ikessauro on June 22, 2015, 06:46:27 PM
I need some help, I've been looking for the Jada Jurassic World Die Cast Cars to add to my collection. I know there are at least two Jeep Wranglers, one of them is a RC toy, bigger than the die cast.

I've seen some websites list the Die Cast Wrangler as 1:32 scale, others on the other hand list the wrangler as 1:43 scale, or something like that.

I was wondering. Are there two Die Cast Wranglers or the stores are making some sort of confusion about it?

I have the Wrangler. and it is 1:43 Scale. it says it on the package, and on the bottom of the model. there is only one Dicast model and its the 1:43 scale. Online shops mistaken this because the size of the vehicle is comparable with 1:32 vehicles

Dinomike

Quote from: ARUL on June 22, 2015, 04:41:22 PM

Yes...price of blue is more expensive than papo vraptor here. The biggest trex is almost $100 oh man...the minifigure, $15 for 3pcs minifigure
At leat you have them! Still nothing here - except for the small figures like the Ankylosaurus. No I.rex, no minifigures, no nothing. :(
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

yankeetrex

The JW bluray box set with the Rex and indominus is for pre order at Walmart for 79.96

Doug Watson

I received the response below from Hasbro Canada re: the selling of the 15 dinos bag with the exclusive mini Indominus rex. So it seems kids (and big kids) may still see the 15 dino bag up here in Canada yet.
Finally planning to see the movie on the 28 now that my cough has subsided, pray for me.

Response By Email (Elizabeth) (06/23/2015 09:07 AM)
Hello Doug,

Thank you for your patience while we looked into this matter for you.

I have confirmed that the Jurassic Park Wal-mart Exclusive 15 Dinos bag is sold in Canada as well. It may still be shipping to the stores. You should start seeing it shortly.

Thank you for contacting Hasbro Consumer Care.  Have a fun Day!

stargatedalek

I picked up the miniature dimorphodon and mosasaur today, the others can wait until the large bags show up, thanks for the news Doug Watson ;)

SBell

That's good to know--I have a couple, my daughter has an ankylosaur, but all my son wants is an Indominus, so it's good to know we'll be able to get one soon.

Probably.

Shadowknight1

Quote from: yankeetrex on June 23, 2015, 12:00:34 PM
The JW bluray box set with the Rex and indominus is for pre order at Walmart for 79.96
Thanks for the head's up, that's much better than Amazon's price!
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

amargasaurus cazaui

I walk past the bagged sets every few days, so if anyone feels they require help acquiring one and having it sent whereever, I am here and able to help, not asking anything beyond the costs involved. Just willing to help...I know Blade has taken a similar stance in the past, and I am also there to help if needed. I have been able to help others before , and glad to do so.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Blade-of-the-Moon

it's not releasing til 03/21/2016 ? that seems a long wait doesn't it?

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!

LophoLeeVT

just one thing but can i use the brawlersaurus without the battle field???????

Arul

Quote from: Shadowknight1 on June 24, 2015, 02:41:27 AM
Thanks for the head's up, that's much better than Amazon's price!
cool very good price !! so i can take that epic battle to home

Quote from: raptor64870 on June 24, 2015, 05:31:55 AM
just one thing but can i use the brawlersaurus without the battle field???????

battlefield ? you mean the base ? i think its one set

Shadowknight1

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on June 24, 2015, 03:26:11 AM

it's not releasing til 03/21/2016 ? that seems a long wait doesn't it?
I expect that to be a placeholder release date...I hope.
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: