News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

REBOR general discussion

Started by Shadowknight1, February 01, 2015, 07:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flaffy

Quote from: Loon on June 12, 2020, 03:12:08 AM
Quote from: Flaffy on June 12, 2020, 03:06:39 AM
Still waiting on news regarding the Titanoboa.

All I know is that I got charged for it, so I thought it was going to ship. But, it's still showing up on preorder on BBTS.

That's weird. Rebor said that Monty would be ready for shipping before June, and it's almost the middle of June already. Hopefully it's not because something is holding back its release.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Flaffy on June 12, 2020, 03:14:23 AM
Quote from: Loon on June 12, 2020, 03:12:08 AM

All I know is that I got charged for it, so I thought it was going to ship. But, it's still showing up on preorder on BBTS.

That's weird. Rebor said that Monty would be ready for shipping before June, and it's almost the middle of June already. Hopefully it's not because something is holding back its release.

Maybe thats the first shipment and you can still sign up to preorder more later? 

BBTS has been VERY slow in getting and shipping product of late though. Some things I preordered have already been in stock and shipped from other etailers but have not even been marked as in stick or shipping.

Shonisaurus

According to everythingdinosaur's Mike, the titanoboa will be available in online stores from August.

On the other hand, Rebor's decision to put supports just in case to Rebor's tyrannosaurus seems to me a very smart move.

Carnoking

Why do I find it so hard to believe those Rexes will not need a stand in order to stay on their feet? The right foot's hardly on the ground.

Loon

Rebor shared this pick on Facebook. Hopefully, this means they're going to start shipping soon.

indohyus

Quote from: Loon on June 12, 2020, 08:17:54 PM
Rebor shared this pick on Facebook. Hopefully, this means they're going to start shipping soon.

Whoop! Look forward to that!

Andreioli

There's plenty of photos of the Titanoboa on Baidu already:
https://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=rebor&frs=yqtb

Shonisaurus

Unfortunately, as Mike from everythingdinosaur and shop.modellpferdeversand.de told me, the arrival of titanoboa in online stores would be in August. So there will still have to wait about two months. I say unfortunately because the titanoboa I have preordered it to Mike from everythingdinosaur and at that time if everything goes well I will be on summer vacation outside Madrid and without any contact with my computer to make the order, I will have to preorder or at least pay him in advance to Mike of everythingdinosaur so that in this way he reserves for me a figure of that mythical, terrible and cool snake.

postsaurischian

Quote from: Rebor
REBOR GNG02 1:35 SA T-Rex Type A and REBOR GNG03 1:35 SA T-Rex Type B will be released around Aug/Sep this year, .......

Does someone know what SA T-Rex means?

Flaffy

Quote from: Andreioli on June 12, 2020, 08:36:33 PM
There's plenty of photos of the Titanoboa on Baidu already:
https://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=rebor&frs=yqtb

Interesting! The Titanoboa looks a lot greener in some shots, and a lot browner in others.
Can't help but feel that the croc is a lot better painted than the actual star of the show, but that's probably a limitation due to material. Still wish that the croc was a Acherontisuchus.

People on Baidu are saying that the metal wire is rather stiff. Hopefully this doesn't mean that the wire will penetrate the plastic over time.

Takama

Quote from: postsaurischian on June 12, 2020, 08:47:34 PM
REBOR GNG02 1:35 SA T-Rex Type A and REBOR GNG03 1:35 SA T-Rex Type B will be released around Aug/Sep this year, .......

My Guess is this

"Scientificaly Accurate"

Over9K

Quote from: Takama on June 12, 2020, 09:42:27 PM

My Guess is this

"Scientificaly Accurate"

"Seriously Awesome"

postsaurischian

Quote from: Over9K on June 13, 2020, 09:00:49 AM
Quote from: Takama on June 12, 2020, 09:42:27 PM

My Guess is this

"Scientificaly Accurate"

"Seriously Awesome"

;D Thanks for your suggestions!
  I guess Takama might be right.

SidB

Any sense of how much the Rebor GNG T-rex will sell for in USD?

Dinoguy2

Quote from: Loon on June 12, 2020, 12:57:58 AM
They won't need stands they said, they're just there in case.

REBOR GNG02 1:35 SA T-Rex Type A and REBOR GNG03 1:35 SA T-Rex Type B will be released around Aug/Sep this year, the other two colour schemes will be released in spring 2021.

Like REBOR GNG01 1:6 Komodo Dragon these quality T-rex toys will be gorgeous looking yet super affordable so just grab one with your pocket money when they become availbe in your area.

P.S. saw some questions down there: yes the figures can stand on their own but we are also throwing in stands this time just in case of hot summer days. Stand power!

This things head still looks weird.

The profile shape of this reminds me of the T. rex in Prehistoric Beast.
The Carnegie Collection Dinosaur Archive - http://www.dinosaurmountain.net

Lanthanotus

Woah, not a really design for a rexy, but damn, that thing looks awesome.
Guess it`s time to add a new rex to my collection.

stargatedalek

The head probably looks odd because we aren't used to seeing Tyrannosaurus with the nasal crest it should have. So if this one has something "Jurassic" about its head that's not a coincidence, and it's actually more accurate for it.

Shonisaurus

Rebor is good at making scientifically accurate figures. Rebor's business, in relation to the production of figures, is very varied.

Sarapaurolophus

That's a sweet Rex if you ask me. Not sure why I am all of a sudden on a T.Rex commentary trip but anyone making this overrepresented animal look good gets my tiny seal of approval.

Is it just me or is Rebor on a real red/sandy kick with their recent carnivorous bipeds? It's a nice color choice but if I had to decide which one to get I'd stick with the Disney Carnotaurus.

Anyone care to explain to me why this line is called "Grab and Go", btw? Are they made in smaller batches so you have to grab them before they go, or is it because they are bigger and therefore easier to grab and handle? :D

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Sarapaurolophus on June 14, 2020, 03:09:27 PM
That's a sweet Rex if you ask me. Not sure why I am all of a sudden on a T.Rex commentary trip but anyone making this overrepresented animal look good gets my tiny seal of approval.

Is it just me or is Rebor on a real red/sandy kick with their recent carnivorous bipeds? It's a nice color choice but if I had to decide which one to get I'd stick with the Disney Carnotaurus.

Anyone care to explain to me why this line is called "Grab and Go", btw? Are they made in smaller batches so you have to grab them before they go, or is it because they are bigger and therefore easier to grab and handle? :D

Your latter guess is more appropriate. :)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: