News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

REBOR general discussion

Started by Shadowknight1, February 01, 2015, 07:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REBOR_STUDIO

Quote from: Carnoking on December 06, 2020, 06:01:25 PM
I've started an album of either canceled or MIA REBOR products  :P Just so I can hold onto the dream I guess.
I'm still waiting anxiously for their new Carnotaurus but someone made a suggestion the other day on FB that the mouse might have stepped in and shut them down. It's a little too plausible an outcome for comfort.

Who said that? Those are currently being manufacured and almost done, we just haven't got the time to shoot the stock images. Ask us directly if you want to know something cus we check the forum on daliy basis.

REBOR_STUDIO

Quote from: SenSx on December 06, 2020, 06:30:57 PM
As you people alwready know, I'm still waiting for Rebor Sarcosuchus and Deinosuchus, but not holding my breath.
The safari Sarcosuchus is good enough for now, and their Alligator seems to scale well with it as a 1/35 Deinosuchus.
And if Rebor decides to release theirs, then great I'll definitely purchase them, the prototypes, at least, are just more striking.

They will be released as Grab N Go figures.

SenSx

Quote from: REBOR_STUDIO on December 06, 2020, 06:35:33 PM
Quote from: SenSx on December 06, 2020, 06:30:57 PM
As you people alwready know, I'm still waiting for Rebor Sarcosuchus and Deinosuchus, but not holding my breath.
The safari Sarcosuchus is good enough for now, and their Alligator seems to scale well with it as a 1/35 Deinosuchus.
And if Rebor decides to release theirs, then great I'll definitely purchase them, the prototypes, at least, are just more striking.

They will be released as Grab N Go figures.

Ok thanks !
I'm looking forward to them, the Safari ones are just making me wait.

Bernie Brontosaurus

I've started an album of either canceled or MIA REBOR products  :P Just so I can hold onto the dream I guess

Can we see it? :D

Faelrin

avatar_REBOR_STUDIO @REBOR_STUDIO Will this new Saurophaganax (or A. maximus) have a base and articulation? Would love for it to have one like the Ceratosaurus "Savage". Easily one of the best bases on the market (other then Creative Beast Studio's and PNSO's I think). Will this be part of the line like the Ceratosaurus, Acrocanthosaurus, original Carnotaurus, Stegosaurus, etc? Or will this be part of the Grab N Go line? Would be cool to have this on display next to the Ceratosaurus, Stegosaurus (woodland color scheme) for a Morrison formation diorama. I mean with a name like Ravage, that rhymes with the Ceratosaurus' Savage, I feel like that is intended.

Also am I remembering right but wasn't an Allosaurus or Saurophaganax teased way back in the day around the release of the Ceratosaurus? Or was that just a request and/or rumor I stumbled upon? Long time coming (well once this is released).

Also something I've been wondering, anything going on with the dead Protoceratops? Still would love to have that eventually for my Beasts of the Mesozoic raptors, especially if it is in 1/6 scale like they are.

Also yeah gotta agree with others. I hope King Trident is finished and released some day. Poor Hazelnut still left with a dead mother and no father. Well that and it would be nice to have it alongside the Ankylosaurus and Stegosaurus too. A "complete" trio of the classic famous herbivores.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Bread

Looks alright, I just want to know more about release dates for their other products. Still waiting on more information for those retro-saurs. :-\

Carnoking

Quote from: REBOR_STUDIO on December 06, 2020, 06:34:32 PM
I've started an album of either canceled or MIA REBOR products  :P Just so I can hold onto the dream I guess.
I'm still waiting anxiously for their new Carnotaurus but someone made a suggestion the other day on FB that the mouse might have stepped in and shut them down. It's a little too plausible an outcome for comfort.

Who said that? Those are currently being manufacured and almost done, we just haven't got the time to shoot the stock images. Ask us directly if you want to know something cus we check the forum on daliy basis.

It was mere speculation on a post in some dinosaur model group or another. All hearsay, but made sense in the moment. Regardless, this is the best news I've heard all day.

Carnoking

Quote from: Bread on December 06, 2020, 07:22:17 PM
Looks alright, I just want to know more about release dates for their other products. Still waiting on more information for those retro-saurs. :-\

Back when they released images of the assembled and unpainted offerings, they mentioned paint tests should be happening in the coming months so hopefully not too long now!

Bread

Quote from: Carnoking on December 06, 2020, 10:12:00 PM

Back when they released images of the assembled and unpainted offerings, they mentioned paint tests should be happening in the coming months so hopefully not too long now!
Thanks for the information!
Also a side note, I watch your youtube channel, and I enjoy hearing your reviews on every figure. Definitely need to hear a review on these retro-saurs!

Carnoking

Quote from: Bread on December 06, 2020, 10:36:54 PM
Quote from: Carnoking on December 06, 2020, 10:12:00 PM

Thanks for the information!
Also a side note, I watch your youtube channel, and I enjoy hearing your reviews on every figure. Definitely need to hear a review on these retro-saurs!

Wouldn't miss them! Especially if they go with the paint schemes I'm imagining they'd do.

gfxtwin

I love how far Rebor has come regarding accuracy and sculpt quality.  Their Titanoboa, Smilodon, modern animal selection and Grab n Go Rex are legit!

Bread

Quote from: gfxtwin on December 30, 2020, 11:14:28 PM
I love how far Rebor has come regarding accuracy and sculpt quality.  Their Titanoboa, Smilodon, modern animal selection and Grab n Go Rex are legit!
I do really like their Titanoboa, regret not purchasing it, and I can't wait for their Smilodon. However their rex needs a sandwich.

Wonder when they are going to show more of their Retrosaurs, Deinosuchus and Sarcosuchus GNG models?

Over9K

Quote from: Bread on December 31, 2020, 01:38:24 AMI do really like their Titanoboa, regret not purchasing it, and I can't wait for their Smilodon. However their rex needs a sandwich.

Wonder when they are going to show more of their Retrosaurs, Deinosuchus and Sarcosuchus GNG models?

Carnotaurus V2/Ekrixinatosaurus too...

Carnoking

REBOR made a post today about their shin godzilla embryos. In the post they said promo shots for the carno and ekrixinatosaurus are coming sometime next week.

Bread

Quote from: Carnoking on January 01, 2021, 12:44:41 AM
REBOR made a post today about their shin godzilla embryos. In the post they said promo shots for the carno and ekrixinatosaurus are coming sometime next week.
Thank you for the news! I may be interested in that Carno due to my love of Disney's Dinosaurs movie. How long ago was this figure revealed? I feel like it has been a while since it was announced and shown....

Over9K

Quote from: Bread on January 01, 2021, 01:17:35 AM
Thank you for the news! I may be interested in that Carno due to my love of Disney's Dinosaurs movie. How long ago was this figure revealed? I feel like it has been a while since it was announced and shown....

Renders were like October '19, prototype photos April of '20...

Carnoking

Crimson King lives!!

Bread

Looks pretty good, thanks for the image Carnoking.
avatar_Over9K @Over9K that long ago? Well, guess we'll see if the wait was worth it...

Faelrin

I feel like they really nailed the look of it. Of course more time will tell with a frontal view, but just a quick comparison to a still from the movie, and it looks about right to me. Hope when I'm in a better situation, I'll be able to get this one. Ended up having to cancel my Primal Rage Blizzard colored Gorilla Z pre-order on BBTS earlier in the week because I can't risk that going through whenever right now.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Shonisaurus

Very good news! To buy a new Rebor figure honestly, the meat and the ekrixinatosaurus are on my list of preferences along with the Rebor smilodon that I predict will be the best smilodon ever made by a dinosaur brand. I am honestly more interested in the ekrixinatosarus than the carnotaurus, although it is still a remake of the carnotaurus with a different head. Honestly, the ekrixinatosaurus is a new species of dinosaur that adds to my huge number of different species of dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals that I have in my collection. Thanks Rebor!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: