News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

REBOR general discussion

Started by Shadowknight1, February 01, 2015, 07:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faelrin

Looking quite nice for sure. Now I'm just eager to see these painted up.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Bread

Quote from: Faelrin on November 12, 2020, 04:05:41 PM
Looking quite nice for sure. Now I'm just eager to see these painted up.
Same, but I figure these will have dark tones and possibly stick to a solid color. However, I could be wrong.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

The retro theropods are indeed interesting looking.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Lanthanotus

Quote from: Bread on November 12, 2020, 01:29:57 PM

Saw this on Rebor's facebook page. I actually do prefer the Allosaurus, but I think this Tyrannosaurus is pretty good, too. Hopefully it won't be too pricey for me.

Oh, despite the three fingers and short face I deemed the Allo a T. rex due to the great similarity to the Charles R. Knight T. rex.

Shonisaurus

Too bad the Gorilla Z of Rebor still won't be available until late November. I can't wait to see all four versions of Gorilla one ordered from bigbadtoystore (limited version) to see them on my shelves. By the way, the Gorilla Rebor has an acceptable size and the same can be said allosaurus retro.

Dromaenychus

Both of these Rebor figures represent Tyrannosaurus. I think the three-fingered iguana-faced one is possibly an older painting. Look up "Charles R Knight Tyrannosaurus" and you'll see it stalking some Triceratops.

REBOR_STUDIO

Quote from: Dromaenychus on November 17, 2020, 01:20:57 AM
Both of these Rebor figures represent Tyrannosaurus. I think the three-fingered iguana-faced one is possibly an older painting. Look up "Charles R Knight Tyrannosaurus" and you'll see it stalking some Triceratops.

Correct  :)

Shonisaurus

By the way, when will the Gorilla Z by Rebor be available in its four paint versions. I have all four managers. Rebor said they would be available at the end of November ... and we are already at the end of November.

Martwad

Quote from: Shonisaurus on November 24, 2020, 07:58:11 AM
By the way, when will the Gorilla Z by Rebor be available in its four paint versions. I have all four managers. Rebor said they would be available at the end of November ... and we are already at the end of November.

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus , I don't think there is a set date, but they have been posting images of finished product, so I would assume they will be available pretty soon.

cooksonia

I shall get both when they come to market. Should go well with One Million Years BC and King Kong figures

Shonisaurus

need those two Retro Tyrannosaurus they are gorgeous.

avatar_REBOR_STUDIO @REBOR_STUDIO By the way, when will Rebor's Gorilla Z be marketed? I have pre-ordered all four gorillas, the special edition I have pre-ordered at bigbadtoystore. I am interested in having those figures before the end of the year. They commented that they would be available at the end of November and November is running out.

REBOR_STUDIO

Quote from: Shonisaurus on November 29, 2020, 01:06:37 PM
need those two Retro Tyrannosaurus they are gorgeous.

avatar_REBOR_STUDIO @REBOR_STUDIO By the way, when will Rebor's Gorilla Z be marketed? I have pre-ordered all four gorillas, the special edition I have pre-ordered at bigbadtoystore. I am interested in having those figures before the end of the year. They commented that they would be available at the end of November and November is running out.

Already in their warehouse just waiting to be sorted and shipped out

Carnoking

SenSx

Incredible, finally a Saurophaganax, great idea Rebor.
Hope it's 1/35 though, or else I'm not getting it.

Takama

Quote from: Carnoking on December 06, 2020, 04:31:48 PM

Saurophaganax anyone?

No thanks i rather avatar_REBOR_STUDIO @REBOR_STUDIO  FINISH  what they promised to there fans first.    (King trident cough.)

stargatedalek

There are better Allosaurus out there already, easy pass for me. Throwing an alternative genus name on it isn't enough to make me buy it.

SenSx

Quote from: stargatedalek on December 06, 2020, 04:52:17 PM
There are better Allosaurus out there already, easy pass for me. Throwing an alternative genus name on it isn't enough to make me buy it.

Good point though.
Some big Allosaurus slightly oversized for 1/35 like Nanmu or W-Dragon could be used as Saurophaganax.
I'll wait for the final product to decide, or I'll just keep my W-Dragon.

And yea would be great to get what they advertised first.

Bernie Brontosaurus

Quote from: Carnoking on December 06, 2020, 04:31:48 PM

Saurophaganax anyone?

LOL now watch them give up on it like they did with Trident. I was really excited to display that one with my King T. Rex only to be disappointed. And whatever happened to those ceratopsian head  fridge magnets?

Carnoking

I've started an album of either canceled or MIA REBOR products  :P Just so I can hold onto the dream I guess.
I'm still waiting anxiously for their new Carnotaurus but someone made a suggestion the other day on FB that the mouse might have stepped in and shut them down. It's a little too plausible an outcome for comfort. 

SenSx

As you people alwready know, I'm still waiting for Rebor Sarcosuchus and Deinosuchus, but not holding my breath.
The safari Sarcosuchus is good enough for now, and their Alligator seems to scale well with it as a 1/35 Deinosuchus.
And if Rebor decides to release theirs, then great I'll definitely purchase them, the prototypes, at least, are just more striking.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: