News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

REBOR general discussion

Started by Shadowknight1, February 01, 2015, 07:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: stargatedalek on May 06, 2021, 01:32:06 AM
Gotta say, between that and the Pteranodons things are coming up REBOR for me lately. Gonna have to get that JP3 one at the absolute least, and when I do maybe the JW one, might make for interesting comparison.

If they are in 1:12 I will be an extra happy camper. We need more six inch scale options.

Anything that scales with one of my JP/JW lines works for me.  I'm wondering if the last version will be TLW Pteranodon?

Quote from: Faelrin on May 06, 2021, 02:29:54 AM
avatar_Shadowknight1 @Shadowknight1 Kind of my thoughts as well after seeing the two of those together. Looks like a nice coloration as well honestly at least from this image.

Also hey welcome back.

avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon I would certainly look forward to seeing that.

Edit: Should read better now maybe.

Quote from: Shadowknight1 on May 06, 2021, 02:06:45 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on May 05, 2021, 05:42:00 PM
I kinda like the 90s feel of this guy, might repaint it up as the Jurassic Punk from DVG

It almost looks like that might have been the basic inspiration for the Saurophaganax here!

Also, finally back!!!  And I can say, I'm so looking forward to this figure!

I wouldn't be opposed at all to that being one of the color options if Rebor wanted to just do it themselves.  ;)

Shonisaurus

Magnificent pteranodon figure based on JW / JP, on the other hand the saurophaganax is beautiful, in my case I am going to focus on the Rebor ekrixinatosaurus and surely on the smilodon of the same brand. Maybe the non-scientific carnotaurus Rebor will buy it in the future, but I prefer rare figures in my collection, I would choose before that saurophaganax that is in production.

Shadowknight1

Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 06, 2021, 08:14:17 AM
Magnificent pteranodon figure based on JW / JP, on the other hand the saurophaganax is beautiful, in my case I am going to focus on the Rebor ekrixinatosaurus and surely on the smilodon of the same brand. Maybe the non-scientific carnotaurus Rebor will buy it in the future, but I prefer rare figures in my collection, I would choose before that saurophaganax that is in production.
On a bright note, REBOR said on Facebook that they should be releasing the stock pictures of the smilodon this month, so that one might be coming relatively soon.
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Shadowknight1 on May 06, 2021, 11:48:40 AM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 06, 2021, 08:14:17 AM
On a bright note, REBOR said on Facebook that they should be releasing the stock pictures of the smilodon this month, so that one might be coming relatively soon.

I need that smilodon Rebor even if I have to take that money to eat. It's gorgeous along with its Mojo counterpart are hands down two must-buys.

Bread

Recently, My Online Toy Store from Aliexpress posted the Green and Black/White (Dinosaur Revolution Documentary variant) up for sale. Is this a presale or are they actually available to pickup now?

Gwangi

Good call on the DVG comparison avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon, that makes this Saurophaganax immensely appeal to me. I adore the Allosaurus from that movie, and not much else from it, lol. I don't own any Rebor yet but if some of these recent reveals ever come to pass then I might be converted.

Over9K

Quote from: Bread on May 15, 2021, 04:50:39 PM
Recently, My Online Toy Store from Aliexpress posted the Green and Black/White (Dinosaur Revolution Documentary variant) up for sale. Is this a presale or are they actually available to pickup now?

It's a pre-order. I also notice that BBTS is asking $3 more for each type C and type D than they wanted for types A and B...

Over9K

I just got the alert from BBTS that the REBOR Carnotaurus rex and Ekrixinatosaurus are in-bound and will ship soon!

Carnoking

Got the email too! My heart skipped a beat, I thought it was going to be that the order had shipped, but good news nonetheless!

Carnoking

Follow up, just got the email that the figures have arrived and my order is being processed.

Over9K

Per REBOR's Facebook, Mesozoic Rhapsody in the Valley color, and Californication in the VHS color, will go up for pre-order this coming Friday!

Faelrin

Well that's nice to see. I wonder how much these will be.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Lanthanotus

Gothmog the Baryonyx

30 what? American dollars?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

Probably, as they replied to someone who asked $40 specifically

Carnoking

They got these guys out quick!

Fembrogon

I plan to make Mesozoic Rhapsody my first REBOR purchase. I'm very glad to see these are close to release, since I know a lot of figures from this line tend to go on long hiatus before completion.

Over9K

Meanwhile, on REBOR's FB page...

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: