News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

REBOR general discussion

Started by Shadowknight1, February 01, 2015, 07:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sauroid

very exciting. can't wait to see the color pics.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

CityRaptor

Yes. Add a "living" one and you get Conquest, Sorrow and Revenge, too.

Wasn't there also a similar duo of kits by Pegasus hobbies advertised in PT? And I think also by Famemaster. So yes, the idea is not new.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Blade-of-the-Moon

Looks pretty good to me..accurate too from a cursory look.  It is a bit small though..scaled up her head would only be around 3' I think.  Should have went for a juvenile animal design I think instead.  This piece if sold separately could be great dio fodder too.

Deanosaur7

tanystropheus

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on June 02, 2015, 05:49:23 PM
Looks pretty good to me..accurate too from a cursory look.  It is a bit small though..scaled up her head would only be around 3' I think.  Should have went for a juvenile animal design I think instead.  This piece if sold separately could be great dio fodder too.

LOL. It better be sold separately. I'm not buying another King T-Rex!

Shadowknight1

Be nice if they could offer it as a set sometime down the line for those who passed on the King because his pet rock made for a pretty sad looking stand.
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

Paleogene Pals

Arul

Quote from: Shadowknight1 on June 03, 2015, 01:42:55 AM
Be nice if they could offer it as a set sometime down the line for those who passed on the King because his pet rock made for a pretty sad looking stand.

Cant disagree with this, hahaha thats true

joossa

Looks great and I can't wait to see the living Triceratops.
Haha, I thought of the "at least this one won't have standing issues" joke when I saw the image too.  ;)
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Arul

Yep, another surprise from rebor. my advice is get rebor trex now because as they said before, they have big planning for the king trex  :D

ZaZZU2

Wow, lot of great reveals from Rebor this week! Detailing on the eggs look nice. Thanks ARUL for the pics! ;D

Arul

Youre welcome and yes rebor is doing a great job. On the fb rebor said sauropod nest is made in the muddy area, and theropod nest is made in the warm sand

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

amargasaurus cazaui

The eggs for both scenes look close enough, but the nests in both cases are not quite right and suffer slight accuracy errors.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Saurian

looks very good, maiasaura with a nest would be fantastic
Soory,my English is poor

Blade-of-the-Moon

The nests alone can again, make some great diorama editions. I expect to see these in the contest we run at some point.

Dobber

Wow very interesting news.  :)

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on June 03, 2015, 05:15:45 PM
The nests alone can again, make some great diorama editions. I expect to see these in the contest we run at some point.
I would be careful placing either "nest " in any scene, as neither is altogether accurate and would be unlikely if not entirely impossible for several reasons. (if you allow they are a theropod or sauropod nest, either one)
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

tanystropheus

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on June 03, 2015, 10:26:11 PM
I would be careful placing either "nest " in any scene, as neither is altogether accurate and would be unlikely if not entirely impossible for several reasons. (if you allow they are a theropod or sauropod nest, either one)

Do you think the nests could be modded?

Arul

Yes other rebor model like the acro i want to use it for diorama contest but considering the release date i think its impossible for me, in indonesia you can get rebor model 2-3 months after the model released in us/europe. They said the acro color will reveal maybe august

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: