You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage” [updated]

Started by REBOR_STUDIO, February 04, 2015, 01:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanystropheus

Quote from: tyrantqueen on February 06, 2015, 07:28:37 PM
Reminds me of when you get prune skin from staying in the bath too long. I'll pass. The head sculpt is nice though :)

It certainly looks like that on the picture presented above (not so much on the other pictures), especially at the demarcation that exists between the legs and the abdomen. It might just be an angle thing. The colors are rather original looking (almost copper-ish). I also like the fact that REBOR is drawing attention to subtle details - according to their FB, the Y-rex claws are black, the T-rex claws are ivory with red wash, Utahraptor claws are bone white with grey root, and an ox horn color is used for the claws of the Ceratosaurus. It is their attention to presentation that will set them apart. I love the 'magic water' application on the Cerato base. The head sculpt is nice, but the grooves around the eyes give their theropods  a more evil impression than needed. The dorsal fungal camouflage (?) scutes (artistic license, I suppose) render the model quite distinctive, overall.

Arul

spinosaurus1

run! it's gojirasaurus! ( the Japanese one)

seriously though, nice diarama man. it really gives off a predatory reptilian vibe

Paleogene Pals

SpittersForEver

DinoG

Run!

Shadowknight1

Quote from: DinoG on February 07, 2015, 03:00:39 PM
In my opinion the best of the Rebor lot!!!
I think it's very awesome, though I have to pass on it.  Ceratosaurus isn't among my list of absolute favorite dinosaurs and I don't have so much shelf space that I can just get all of them.  I'm having to be fairly conservative and get ones that are my favorites like Utahraptor and Acrocanthosaurus.
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

Hypsi

Quote from: Shadowknight1 on February 07, 2015, 03:31:30 PM
I think it's very awesome, though I have to pass on it.  Ceratosaurus isn't among my list of absolute favorite dinosaurs and I don't have so much shelf space that I can just get all of them.  I'm having to be fairly conservative and get ones that are my favorites like Utahraptor and Acrocanthosaurus.
Same. It looks cool, but I'm excited for Acrocanthosaurus!!!

I would love to see some herbivores too.

Dobber

REBOR, if you are still here are there any updates on this and the Acrocanthosaurus? Are the Black and Whites for the Acro comming soon?

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Dinomike

Quote from: Dobber on February 28, 2015, 12:00:06 PM
REBOR, if you are still here are there any updates on this and the Acrocanthosaurus? Are the Black and Whites for the Acro comming soon?

Chris

I have a feeling they left :( I would love to know more about the acro too! Will have to follow their Facebook page I guess.
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

sauroid

Rebor posted a few days ago. i think they are just busy troubleshooting the Utahraptor issue and/or preparing their latest figures.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Everything_Dinosaur

Rebor "Savage" Ceratosaurus 1:35 scale replica is expected to be in stock at Everything Dinosaur within 72 hours.  More of the rare "Jolly" the Hatching Triceratops and "Wind Hunter" the Utahraptor model too.

To reserve any of these models: Email Everything Dinosaur  Remember, non EU members pay 20% less, (no sales tax).

bruno

They should be in stock in the next day or two at ED will be get both but I do hope their next won't be another therapod

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: bruno on April 21, 2015, 09:43:52 PM
They should be in stock in the next day or two at ED will be get both but I do hope their next won't be another therapod

Next is Acrocanthosaurus bud..sorry.   :-\

Shadowknight1

Quote from: bruno on April 21, 2015, 09:43:52 PM
Honestly, I hope those who ordered it get it.  REBOR's been extremely quiet on Facebook since Easter...
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

Arul

maybe they are busy right now planning another great project. im very curious with their oddities project, they give mosasaur fossil picture as a clue.

bruno

I did mean after  Acrocanthosaurus

Blade-of-the-Moon

Arul

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: