News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Dinosaur Tattoos

Started by ghostandflower, April 23, 2012, 07:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghostandflower

Didnt see a thread for this, so sorry if it already exists, but who here has dino tattoos??

Heres a picture of one of my when it was still fresh.

sepp

I do! Kind of  :P

My archaeopteryx wings, taken right after they were finished.

I drew these before I knew much about feather placement on maniraptoran hands, so the fingers jutting out of these wings don't make a lot of sense, as I had just drawn normal bird wings. Archaeopteryx wings don't look like this at all, and of course the colour is all wrong now too!
But I still adore this tattoo, and I certainly don't regret it  :))

ghostandflower

^thats awesome! Im thinking of something brontosaurus related for my next one.

Takama

Quote from: sepp on April 23, 2012, 09:23:35 PM
I do! Kind of  :P

My archaeopteryx wings, taken right after they were finished.

I drew these before I knew much about feather placement on maniraptoran hands, so the fingers jutting out of these wings don't make a lot of sense, as I had just drawn normal bird wings. Archaeopteryx wings don't look like this at all, and of course the colour is all wrong now too!
But I still adore this tattoo, and I certainly don't regret it  :))

Its not wrong, they only found one black feather, maybe this archie has a black chest.

or mybe its an undiscoverd species of Archaeopteryx.

I dont do permanet tatoos, just those ones that last a few days.

Weaver

I don't actually have a dino-themed/palentology-themed tattoo nor have I ever had a tattoo. However with my plans to go to college for a degree in fine art I think I'm going to want a little tattoo to remind me of my goals. A little Sytgimoloch skull or a skeletal of Basilosaurus would be my pick for the back of my neck. ;)

Monkeysaurus

This is quite an old topic, however I thought I'd share my tattoo anyways.

I wanted something goofy on my arm so that I remember to never take things so seriously ;D You can also kind of see it in my profile picture.
Just because I have a short attention span doesn't mean

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Halichoeres

Reminders to not take things seriously are sorely needed! That's a great approach to it.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Arul

I can only imagine, i always want a battle scar tattoo just like hasbro toys. but it cant be my parents will beat me out..lol

LophoLeeVT

hahaha
i totally agree with you
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw