News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Rebor: 1/35 Scale Acrocanthosaurus: "Hercules"

Started by joossa, July 18, 2015, 05:28:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffysaurus

Quote from: Viking Spawn on March 30, 2016, 06:14:19 PM
Quote from: Dinofiel on March 30, 2016, 02:39:04 PM
And now the question is will they be feathered or not? I like both options. One of the hatchling dinosaurs, from the scout series stated that we have seen the father of one of them.

Could one possibly be a baby Deinonychus?

I'm not expecting them to be overly feathered.  Aren't most hatchlings usually bald?

You were right to place it there, or maybe in the scout series.

Well i think that depends on how long the hatchlings have been out of their egg? Does somebody know? And i created a figure review on the Acrocanthosaurus. http://youtu.be/zE0DyH_irxE
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.
I am the cutest Fluffysaurus you have ever seen!

Viking Spawn

Cool review!  I loled at the end too!   :))

Fluffysaurus

Thankyou ;D i just ordered a mini studio to make my reviews better. Trying to improve every new video i make. Cant wait ;D haha and its good you had fun. A laugh Every day keeps the clouds away. I had a chuckle too lol. I love being nutty. Oh i cant wait for the new piece haha what a review will that be half a corpse :P
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.

Victoria's Cantina

postsaurischian

Quote from: Dinofiel on April 01, 2016, 08:51:42 PM
..... Oh i cant wait for the new piece haha what a review will that be half a corpse :P

No, it'll be 2/3 a corpse ;D.

Fluffysaurus

Quote from: postsaurischian on April 05, 2016, 07:03:29 AM
Quote from: Dinofiel on April 01, 2016, 08:51:42 PM
..... Oh i cant wait for the new piece haha what a review will that be half a corpse :P

No, it'll be 2/3 a corpse ;D.
Hahahah wonder when it will be for sale here
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.

Kovu

So... I broke down and ordered Hercules from BigBadToys.

Shadowknight1

Quote from: Kovu on April 07, 2016, 04:01:46 AM
So... I broke down and ordered Hercules from BigBadToys.
Don't feel down about it!  It's probably one of REBOR's better models!  I love mine!
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

Kovu

Quote from: Shadowknight1 on April 07, 2016, 05:13:48 AM
Don't feel down about it!  It's probably one of REBOR's better models!  I love mine!

Haha, not down about it! Just finally pulled the trigger.
I just have a hard time justifying the price...

joossa

Quote from: Kovu on April 07, 2016, 05:18:26 AM
Quote from: Shadowknight1 on April 07, 2016, 05:13:48 AM

Haha, not down about it! Just finally pulled the trigger.
I just have a hard time justifying the price...

I hope you end up liking it. It's my favorite Rebor model released so far.
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Kovu

Quote from: joossa on April 07, 2016, 05:42:34 AM
I hope you end up liking it. It's my favorite Rebor model released so far.

See, I've always appreciated the level of artistry that goes into Rebor's products, they're just not anything I'd be willing to spend that kind of money on. But... Acrocanthosaurus has always been one of my favorites since I was little. Plus, I figured it would be a nice office piece, since it looks more professionally done then a standard toy.

Viking Spawn

You won't be disappointed.  Acro is a wonderful piece!   ;)

Dobber

Yeah, the Acro is very nice overall. It's got a couple of issues but nothing too bad to me. Hope you enjoy it!

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Kovu

I love the sculpt, it's excellently done. It's really just the pattern/coloration... a bit to... fiery, for my taste?
Are the oranges really so vibrant? Personally I never really liked orange as a color. It says beware, bad things are going to happen. That's why they use it for life vests and traffic cones and convicts.

Rain

Quote from: Kovu on April 08, 2016, 02:14:31 AM
I love the sculpt, it's excellently done. It's really just the pattern/coloration... a bit to... fiery, for my taste?
Are the oranges really so vibrant? Personally I never really liked orange as a color. It says beware, bad things are going to happen. That's why they use it for life vests and traffic cones and convicts.

I always knew pumpkins were evil..

MLMjp

Quote from: Rain on April 08, 2016, 03:06:06 AM

I always knew pumpkins were evil..

Hercules is a bad boy >:D >:D >:D

A gorgeous looking bad boy >:D

Shadowknight1

I have two(long story) and I can tell ya, the colors are entirely different as far as saturation.  The one with a better sculpt has more muted colors, so there's a chance you might get one with very bright fiery colors or more muted.
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

Viking Spawn

I love the piece!  Check out my gallery for images and see for yourself.  ;)

http://vikingspawn.wix.com/rebor#!blank-4/iyyag

Kovu

Nice gallery Viking Spawn, you've got excellent photography skills. I love the coloration on Savage, if Hercules had that color scheme, he would've been perfect in my book lol. I'm almost tempted to try and repaint him. Hmm. He should arrive in the post this week, I guess I'll see then  :)

Viking Spawn

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: