News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Papo - New For 2016 pics on pg1

Started by Saurox, October 02, 2015, 03:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking Spawn

Thank you!   I'll be adding new galleries in the future.   :)

Shadowknight1

Quote from: Rain on November 13, 2015, 11:14:30 PM
Yeah, neater teeth would've been a lot nicer. Either that or they should've went all out with the V rex look and made it very bulky and powerful looking.
I like to imagine that my running rex ran afoul of another male who bashed his lower jaw in his younger days.
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

Saurox

I'd like to see them do a grey/beige repaint of the running t rex, like the colour schme for the v rex in kong

timchadwick12

If I'm correct, aren't sauropods known to have had a single claw on each forefoot and three of them on each hind foot?  :-\

Halichoeres

Quote from: timchadwick12 on November 23, 2015, 11:40:34 AM
If I'm correct, aren't sauropods known to have had a single claw on each forefoot and three of them on each hind foot?  :-\
Most sauropods had a single claw (the thumb) on the forefoot, but titanosaurs seem to have lacked them altogether.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

PaleoMatt

Quote from: suspsy on October 19, 2015, 11:12:47 PM
I came across the first series of minis being sold individually this past summer, so perhaps the second series will eventually follow suit.

Is there anywhere to buy the coloured minis?

LophoLeeVT

are these minis avalible on the internet?
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Mauro "Raptor86"

When do you guys think we will se pictures of the new models?
January?

Rain

Quote from: Mauro "Raptor86" on December 07, 2015, 11:12:49 AM
When do you guys think we will se pictures of the new models?
January?

They've revealed them late December in the past, so I'd say we'll get pictures in a few weeks from now

Dilopho

Baryonyx sounds cool but I would prefer it if Kaprosuchus was around the same size as Dilophosaurus. Because then it would fit in more with the other Papos. Kaprosuchus wasn't THAT big.
Baryonyx seems like it would be okay out of scale, though- we can always pretend we have a Suchomimus!
Hey, I really want that Kaprosuchus....it's not even out yet and I don't know what it looks like but I really want it  :)) :)) :))
I'm optimistic about Acrocanthosaurus, too. I probably won't get it (If it's big because I don't have much room at ALL) but it sounds like it's right up the sculptor's alley. Theropod? Check. Big snarly teeth? Check. Popular? Check.

Dilopho

stargatedalek

I hope if it is done they don't make it aquatic, such a silly idea. I'm all for speculation but the idea of it being aquatic is just nonsense, Protoceratops has a similar tail structure, don't see that suggesting it being aquatic. If anything a thick hump on the tail makes more sense, it could store fat or water like a gila monster tail.

Silvanusaurus

LophoLeeVT

well in that websdite it says that there will be a therizinosdaurus made by papo in the future!
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!

alexeratops

Quote from: raptor64870 on December 10, 2015, 03:30:58 AM
well in that websdite it says that there will be a therizinosdaurus made by papo in the future!
Life goal: complete
like a bantha!

LophoLeeVT

crankydinosaur

Any mammals and / or non dinosaurs this year?

POP of FAN

Quote from: raptor64870 on December 10, 2015, 03:30:58 AM

Hi, let me make some clarification on that point.

Last October-November Mr. Seo (Papo's main dino figure sculptor) visited his home country on vacation for three weeks(ish), and had an interview with Papo Korea.
And one of the staff member of Papo Korea came up with this idea and hosted an (unofficial) online forum (the link of which somebody mentioned above) for korean fans and collectors to make a suggestion as to what they would like to see as Papo's future dino figurines. The winner was Therizinosaurus; and Koreaceratops was simply the staff member's pick. ;)

So... I hope there won't be any misunderstanding. Therizinosaurus was merely the voting result and a "request" made by Korean fans to Mr. Seo and Papo France. Nothin more nothing less. :)

Hope that helps.

CityRaptor

It at least means that they recognize there is an interest.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Rathalosaurus

Dude, I very like Dinos and I cannot understand those who don't.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: