News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Rebor: Scout Series

Started by joossa, November 30, 2015, 01:58:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffysaurus

Quote from: Erwinonychus on April 07, 2016, 05:53:28 PM
Yeah they'll cost 17 bucks each. That means here in Holland it will cost me at least 25 euro. I think that will be to much for me to buy it.  >:(

In Holland yes, they have crazy prices. Why dont use Urzeitshop then? Or modelpferdeversand. Or everything dinosaur. Our neighbours have much better prices.
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.
I am the cutest Fluffysaurus you have ever seen!

Erwinonychus

Ofcourse. I recently bought the fallen queen by pferdversand but it costed me over 40 euro, while on BBTS it costs 27 dollar. So I spended well over 15 euro more, while the figures are made in china (shippingdistance to europe is the same as the US)

Silvanusaurus

I didn't realise Rebor was doing figures styled after 'Dinosaur Train' now...  >:D

empire3569

Guess I was wrong about the second raptor being a baby "Winston", but I too am glad its not Deinonychus! I think I am going to pass on both of these new hatchlings; I don't currently own the Utahraptor and I don't plan on acquiring it or the new JP sculpt. I still really like the baby Stegosaurus, but will probably wait for the adult version and pick them up together. 17$ seems about right for REBOR pricing, as the Papo baby dinosaurs seem to go for about 12$. Hopefully we get official color photos soon and then a new teaser, plus the one we should have gotten from after the official 2/3 tenontosaurus photos. I just want to see the next 1:35 piece!

Halichoeres

Quote from: Silvanusaurus on April 07, 2016, 09:58:47 PM
I didn't realise Rebor was doing figures styled after 'Dinosaur Train' now...  >:D

Ha!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Victoria's Cantina

Stan looks great. I'd like to get all of the hatchlings they've shown so far. I thought they'd said previously that the hatchlings would be sold in packs of 2, but perhaps I misinterpreted. $17 isn't terribly expensive, but it isn't exactly cheap either.

Fluffysaurus

Quote from: Erwinonychus on April 07, 2016, 08:09:18 PM
Ofcourse. I recently bought the fallen queen by pferdversand but it costed me over 40 euro, while on BBTS it costs 27 dollar. So I spended well over 15 euro more, while the figures are made in china (shippingdistance to europe is the same as the US)

Well if price is a problem, then dont buy them. Or buy them from BBTS. But customs might double the costs for you. Either way its your choice :D.I always buy from our German neighbours as will i do so with these new ones. Will buy them in a instant when they are available cant help it haha!

On topic: you know what i would love to see hatchling Dimorphodons. Would be amazing, wonder when europe will be having them in stock.
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.

MLMjp

Quote from: Dinofiel on April 08, 2016, 09:14:18 AM

Well if price is a problem, then dont buy them. Or buy them from BBTS. But customs might double the costs for you. Either way its your choice :D.I always buy from our German neighbours as will i do so with these new ones. Will buy them in a instant when they are available cant help it haha!

On topic: you know what i would love to see hatchling Dimorphodons. Would be amazing, wonder when europe will be having them in stock.

Bigbadtoystore ends up being more expensive due to shipping cost to Europe, at least to Spain. The cheapest ways I found to buy rebor in Europe are EverythingDinosaur and Aliexpress(shipping cost are already in the price of the figure).
Also, "if price is a problem dont buy it". The fact is that I want some rebor figures so much and I do not want to give up on getting them. So I obviously going to complain about prices.

Fluffysaurus

Quote from: MLMjp on April 08, 2016, 11:40:33 AM
Quote from: Dinofiel on April 08, 2016, 09:14:18 AM

Bigbadtoystore ends up being more expensive due to shipping cost to Europe, at least to Spain. The cheapest ways I found to buy rebor in Europe are EverythingDinosaur and Aliexpress(shipping cost are alredy in the price of the figure).
Also, "if price is a problem dont buy it". The fact is that I want some rebor figures so much and I do not want to give up on getting them. So I obviously going to complain about prices.
Didnt mean it like a attack, sorry if it sound like that :)), sometimes i miss tact ^-^. Little off topic also ordered something non dinosaur from
America figure itself 29 euro used credit card from a friend 69 euro shipping. Could slap myself on my head. Thought it was a exclusive. Exclusive for the store to have it first. Store didnt tell that. Awesome figure but the costs....
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.

MLMjp

Quote from: Dinofiel on April 08, 2016, 11:58:06 AM

Didnt mean it like a attack, sorry if it sound like that :)), sometimes i miss tact ^-^. Little off topic also ordered something non dinosaur from
America figure itself 29 euro used credit card from a friend 69 euro shipping. Could slap myself on my head. Thought it was a exclusive. Exclusive for the store to have it first. Store didnt tell that. Awesome figure but the costs....

No worries
I was just expressing myself
Sorry if I also sounded harsh

Fluffysaurus

You too :D still want a Dimorphodon. And a Dilophosaurus hatchling hahaha and a adult. I want too much :-X ;D :P
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.

Viking Spawn

I still want...

1. Ravage the Allosaurus
2. King Trident the Triceratops
3. Adult Stegosarus
4. Styracosaurus (hopefully a full 1/35)
5. Protoceratops dio

;)

MLMjp

My wish list:

1-Hercules the Acrocanthosaurus
2-Cerberus clan the Deinonychus trio
3-Hazelnut and Melon, Triceratops and Stegosaurus hatchlings.
4-Ceryneian hind Tenontosaurus corpse (Not sure about this one; I will decide when I see the Deinonychus)

And I am somewhat tempted by their Utaraptor, but I have to think of money....so probably not.

PaleoMatt

All I care about is the Winter Yutyrannus because Rebor's first Yutyrannus makes me laugh.

MLMjp

Quote from: PaleoMatt on April 09, 2016, 09:11:15 AM
All I care about is the Winter Yutyrannus because Rebor's first Yutyrannus makes me laugh.

To be honest, thats probably the last thing I expect to see from Rebor of all the figures they said they will release someday.....It would not surprise me if they have canceled it. :-\

Victoria's Cantina

So, if Winston is 1/18, will Stan be 1/18 as well or are they sticking to 1/35 for all the hatchlings? It seems like it would be an odd choice have the baby and adult be different scales. 

Viking Spawn

These will be available soon! 

Viking Spawn

ItsTwentyBelow

Thanks for the pics! I really like these, and I think they might be my next Rebor purchases.

Affordable, great detail, and accurate enough for me. Papo eat your heart out! I also love how they each come with a little base  :)

I think the baby Stego may look good alone in a hunting scene with the Ceratosaurus (until Rebor sculpts it a momma).

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: