News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Paleo-Creatures Collection: New For 2016

Started by Takama, December 03, 2015, 11:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terrorchicken

oh how about:
theropod terrors: concavenator and dilophosaurus  :P

I just noticed your moth and cuttlefish on Dan's site, again great work, I love the colors!  :D

Jetoar

Thanks Terrorchiken, It is a good idea and thanks about the cuttlefis and moth. So wih her suggestion are:

Iberian Cretaceous: Iberomesornis + Concavenator = 56 USD$  /  50€

Great Horns: Stephanorhinus + Urochs= 70 USD$. /  62 €

Beast from the deep: Xenacanthus + Tullymosntrum= 50 USD$. /  45 €

Seashore Giants: Koolasuchus + Atopodentatus= 70 USD$.  / 62€

Theropods Terrors:  Dilophosaurus + Concavenator= 70 USD$.  / 62€

Thanks again  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Jetoar

Hi friends. I am finishing one of my last models. It will be a dinosaur, carnivorous with feathers  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Takama

Quote from: Jetoar on June 24, 2016, 12:02:01 AM
Hi friends. I am finishing one of my last models. It will be a dinosaur, carnivorous with feathers  ^-^.

Will its Jaw Articulate?

Jetoar

Quote from: Takama on June 24, 2016, 12:06:22 AM
Quote from: Jetoar on June 24, 2016, 12:02:01 AM

Will its Jaw Articulate?

Yes it will  ^-^.

Flaffy

Niiiiice ;) A new dinosaur! Can't wait to see it ;D

Jetoar

Jetoar

Hi friends. I show you my last creation of today:

Eotyrannus lengi. Scale 1:42.  8 inchs / 20 cm 40$ / 37 €.

With articulated jaw.

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Jetoar

Jetoar

Hi friends I have decided to do a mini reviews of my figures. The first is Kosmoceratops richardsoni. I hope that you like it and  sorry for my english.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTCFgmjaQJo

fason

not bad ,  ^-^  but i have two suggestions

1 soft  not overpowering background music

2.a script so it doesnt sound like rambling

but overall the lighting isnt bad :)

Jetoar

fason

not bad , although the bird sounds are a bit loud , would love to see  more closeups  and less pausing in each sentence  but hey im just a viewer so everything i say take with a grain of salt :D :P

Pachyrhinosaurus

Those look pretty nice. I don't remember if you said anywhere, but what kind of resin are they? Are they flexible, or brittle? How well would one fare if dropped on the floor?
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Jetoar

Quote from: fason on June 29, 2016, 09:44:23 PM
not bad , although the bird sounds are a bit loud , would love to see  more closeups  and less pausing in each sentence  but hey im just a viewer so everything i say take with a grain of salt :D :P

Thanks Fason  ^-^. I live in the countryside and I have a tree with a lot of sparrows and other species so i live wit this sound  ^-^.

Quote from: Pachyrhinosaurus on June 30, 2016, 12:12:51 AM
Those look pretty nice. I don't remember if you said anywhere, but what kind of resin are they? Are they flexible, or brittle? How well would one fare if dropped on the floor?

Hi Pachyrhinosaurus, I use a polyuretan resin for my figures so it is brittle. It is strong but if dropped on the floor it may break as other figures of resin  ;). On the other hand, I want to show you two figures: Torvosaurus and Eotyrannus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cCTX9a8M48

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU7sprlkoXY

terrorchicken

I forgot to mention in the other thread I like your 2 newest theropods. I like how you did the feathers on the eotyrannus.

Jetoar

Quote from: terrorchicken on June 30, 2016, 09:29:00 PM
I forgot to mention in the other thread I like your 2 newest theropods. I like how you did the feathers on the eotyrannus.

Thanks Terrorchicken, I am glad that you like my theropods and the detail of its feathers too  ^-^.

Jetoar

Hello friends, i am glad to show my shelves for my creations  ^-^.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: