News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Archinto's Dinosaur Art & Sculptures

Started by Archinto, January 23, 2016, 04:50:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Tyto_Theropod

What a lovely finish! I really like the earthy paintjob and all the little folds in the skin. The glass eyes really bring it to life, as well.
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

Paleogene Pals

Jose S.M.

How did I missed this! I didn't see it until today, it's stunning.

Lanthanotus

Nothing to say that hasn't been said before,.... stunning, hope you can sell it for a good price, it's well worth it.

Archinto

Thank you for all the wonderful comments everyone. I've been working on more sculptures, one is a special comission piece. I've been half tempted to pull the titanophoneus off ebay and continue with the original project I had in mind for it. Might give it a bit more time though lol.

Hopefully Ill have some new pieces to share with you all soon. :)
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

Takama

BlueKrono

We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

spinosaurus1

Quote from: Takama on April 07, 2017, 10:23:52 AM
EVERYBODY LOOK AT MY AVATAR ;D
please post a thread showing it off soon. it looks to be a gorgeous commissioned sculpture

Takama

Quote from: spinosaurus1 on April 07, 2017, 02:27:27 PM
Quote from: Takama on April 07, 2017, 10:23:52 AM
EVERYBODY LOOK AT MY AVATAR ;D
please post a thread showing it off soon. it looks to be a gorgeous commissioned sculpture

You can find it here Once its Finnished

http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5398.0

Archinto

Its been a very fun and interesting project so far. My first really realistic tyrannosaurus. I'll save the reveal for Takama, and then post the build pics once its all done and he has it in hand :) Im liking the process a lot so far ;)
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

spinosaurus1

WarrenJB

Seriously impressive work. Looking forward to see the Tyrannosaur!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.