News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

By the way, will those figures be collectible toys or resin models? Does anyone have any news if the tsintaosaurus, microraptor or gigantoraptor for putting three examples, will be collectible toy? If so, they have a secure buyer but if they are toys of collectors of high standard (ie resin dinosaurs) I get the impression that I will not buy these figures.

Syndicate Bias

I don't think PNSO is planning to produce resin figures that's too expensive to mass produce.

Expect them to continue to do plastic figures I have a feeling that big sculpture there is the original one from the exhibition.

Sim

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus, I think they will be made of the same material as the PNSO Giganotosaurus.  I think this because the Gigantoraptor and Sinosauropteryx appear to have an articulated jaw.  The photo below shows it on the Sinosauropteryx.

Shonisaurus

avatar_Sim @Sim Well, honestly, if that's true, you give me joy. I prefer a gigantoraptor in toy dinosaur figure (for it's affordable collectibles) to a resin dinosaur. Thanks for the info.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Whilst I likewise prefer the smaller regular PNSO line (with the Ankylosaurus, Dakosaurus etc) and the minis, but if they released those big beautiful sculpts I'd have to get the Gigantoraptor and Tsintaosaurus. I do love the others but have decided I will never buy massive figures of small animals.

Thank you for sharing these images avatar_Sim @Sim
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Concavenator

Can anyone please post a picture or a link to a picture of the "PNSO Yutyrannus" . I have searched up for it on Google and I can't find anything.

BTW, PNSO said on Facebook, earlier this month that "new products are coming".  ^-^

Ceratosaurus

Quote from: Concavenator on January 25, 2020, 12:17:43 AM
Can anyone please post a picture or a link to a picture of the "PNSO Yutyrannus" . I have searched up for it on Google and I can't find anything.

avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator I think these are what people are referring to. One small statue and one life sized one. Unless there is another version I'm not remembering.

My Prehistoric Figure Collection - https://www.flickr.com/photos/115416096@N07/albums

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Concavenator on January 25, 2020, 12:17:43 AM

BTW, PNSO said on Facebook, earlier this month that "new products are coming".  ^-^

My biggest wish is a gigantoraptor, tsintaosaurus, microraptor, sinosauropteryx and medium / large size PNSO microraptor in PVC collection. I would like those figures to have an acceptable size.

Next month we will know what PNSO reveals in relation to prehistoric animals.

Concavenator

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus how do you know that next month they will be revealing their new products?

avatar_Ceratosaurus @Ceratosaurus thanks! I remember seeing the life size version before, but I hadn't seen the smaller one. It looks gorgeous!

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Concavenator on January 25, 2020, 10:06:38 AM
avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus how do you know that next month they will be revealing their new products?

avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator Unfortunately, I don't know anything about when the PNSO news will be marketed or revealed by 2020 (for me one of the best brands of scientific toy dinosaurs in the world with Rebor, Safari, Favorite and Collecta).

I have written it according to what you put in the previous post that said the following:

"By the way, PNSO said on Facebook, earlier this month that" new products are coming ".  ^-^"

I believe in what PNSO says on Facebook as you say and I am a person of faith regarding the liberalization of toy dinosaur products and for the most fortunate adult collection dinosaurs (prehistoric dinosaurs and resin animals).

Concavenator

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus I see. Yeah, PNSO said that new products were coming, but that's it. They didn't say anything as to when, though. That's why I didn't understand this you said  :P

QuoteNext month we will know what PNSO reveals in relation to prehistoric animals.

Shonisaurus

avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator Ah! I thought they were going to reveal themselves next week. It has been a misunderstanding on my part. Thanks for clarifying it.

Sarapaurolophus

That Sinosauropteryx is already on my wishlist! Love how they are slowly making all of their small dinos in bigger and better form.

Shonisaurus

I also want a sinosauropteryx from PNSO with a larger size but I wish it wasn't a size like its ceratosaurus or ophthalmosaurus.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 26, 2020, 03:14:57 PM
I also want a sinosauropteryx from PNSO with a larger size but I wish it wasn't a size like its ceratosaurus or ophthalmosaurus.

Actually that's one they could make life size as far s I'm concerned.

Ceratosaurus

Everything Dinosaur posted these photos of a baby T-Rex done by PNSO that will go into production later this year.

I expect to also see a juvenile and a feathered adult T-rex to go with some of Chuang's art that has come out recently but that's just my guess.

My Prehistoric Figure Collection - https://www.flickr.com/photos/115416096@N07/albums

stargatedalek

I do hope they remove the eye-whites before production begins, aside from that it looks wonderful.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: stargatedalek on January 30, 2020, 03:40:18 PM
I do hope they remove the eye-whites before production begins, aside from that it looks wonderful.

I swear I've seen art of that exact look somewhere.  It's kinda borderline creepy/cute at the moment lol

Patrx

Theoretically, I like that a lot, but I do wish it had "lips".

Ceratosaurus

I believe Zhao Chuang created some illustrations, helped with some exhibits for the American Museum of Natural History or something along those lines. The figure reminds me a lot of this video.

https://youtu.be/PpxevS5MSjM

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: