News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

What are you currently reading.

Started by Takama, May 25, 2012, 05:45:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexeratops

like a bantha!

Weaver

V for Vendetta by Alan Moore and illustrated by David Llyod. For my literature class. <3 Yay!

Roselaar

Xenozoic! :)

Simon

Iguanocolossus

Right now I'm juggling between Charles Bracelen Flood's "Grant and Sherman: The Friendship That Won the Civil War" and Tolkien's Lord of the Rings (it's been a few years since I've read the classics) .

Iguanocolossus

Quote from: Jetoar on November 03, 2012, 10:52:18 AM
I am reading The dragon lance chronicles  ^-^
I've been curious about those, and I've heard good things about them. How are they so far?

TheAllosaur

The Hobbit (or there and back again  :) )
Part-time genius!

Takama

Z.Rex.  a novel about a boy. And a highly geneticaly mutated T Rex that has longer arms with human like hands. And it can also fly and turn invisible like a Jp carnotaurus

Stegoraptor Rex

Jetoar

I am reading The Dragon Lance Chronicles  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

TheAllosaur

Part-time genius!

FUTABA

Personality: What Makes You the Way You Are by Daniel Nettle. Very insightful stuff (and in great need of finishing so my library fees don't rack up toooo much more).
I really really like blue things.

Gwangi

"A Storm of Swords" by George R. R. Martin. Yeah, I couldn't handle having to wait until the next season.

Patrx

Lords and Ladies, by Terry Pratchett  :D

TheAllosaur

Dinosaur Odyssey: fossil threads in the web of life
Part-time genius!

therizinosaurus

The Beautiful and Damned by F. Scott Fitzgerald.

Gwangi

Quote from: TheAllosaur on July 11, 2013, 03:17:17 PM

That was a great book. Hope you're enjoying it!

TheAllosaur

Quote from: Gwangi on July 12, 2013, 12:14:40 AM
Quote from: TheAllosaur on July 11, 2013, 03:17:17 PM

That was a great book. Hope you're enjoying it!

It is very good, I am just at the part on continental drift.
Part-time genius!

Protoceratops

Currently reading His Master's Voice by Stanislaw Lem and finishing off Sirius by Olaf Stapledon.

docronnie

Just finished Collin's Nature Guides Dinosaurs by Adam Yates.

At the same time reading Illustrated Encyclopedia of Dinosaurs by Dr. Norman $ Sibbick (1985) and Children's Dinosaur Encyclopedia by Malam and Parker.

The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Dinosaurs is already outdated, but love the stories (history), photos and Sibbick's artwork.

Children's Dinosaur Encyclopedia is my first book on dinosaurs.
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: