News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Rebor 1:35 scale Tenontosaurus tilletti (Ceryneian Hind)

Started by Everything_Dinosaur, May 03, 2016, 07:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Everything_Dinosaur

Part two of the "Labours of Hercules" diorama has come into stock at Everything Dinosaur.  The model is an excellent addition to the Rebor portfolio and we look forward to completing the set with the intervention of the "raptors".

Tenontosaurus tilletti model can be found here: Rebor Tenontosaurus corpse replica

Takama

ED what wiil it take to get you to convince Rebor to give use a living Tenotosaurus?

Lanthanotus

Quote from: Takama on May 03, 2016, 08:30:07 PM
ED what wiil it take to get you to convince Rebor to give use a living Tenotosaurus?

I'd buy it /thumbsup

tanystropheus

Maybe they will make a Scout series Tenontosaurus  :P

Arul

Quote from: tanystropheus on May 04, 2016, 04:45:57 AM

Im affraid worse...scout series corpse

Silvanusaurus

Quote from: Arul on May 04, 2016, 11:16:52 AM

And you would have to buy the head, body, tail and legs seperately to get the full infant's corpse... But each part would come in a blind-box so you'd never know which you would get!  >:D

Megalosaurus

I don't think a 3/4 corpse without a head is going to sell well.
I'll buy it, but I already have the missing 1/4.
And a living Tenontosaurus is exactly what everybody wants.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Takama

Of course we all want it. it is a rarely made species that is just being wasted away by a Company with  sculpting potential that wants to do nothing but AWESOME BRO movie monsters, and rotting food for them to eat

Given our communitys relationship with them i feel that our words will fall on depth ears, should they be suggested to them.

tanystropheus

Quote from: Silvanusaurus on May 04, 2016, 11:27:43 AM
Quote from: Arul on May 04, 2016, 11:16:52 AM

And you would have to buy the head, body, tail and legs seperately to get the full infant's corpse... But each part would come in a blind-box so you'd never know which you would get!  >:D

Hahaha.

And, it will be 1/24 scale to match with Tyco DR ...because ...well just because. It will also have magnetic clips so it could be used as a pocket protector.

Viking Spawn

Quote from: Takama on May 03, 2016, 08:30:07 PM

I d definitely buy one.  Now that I have the corpse, I think a living representation would be incredible!

joossa

I don't understand why people complain so much about the dead herbivores...especially after all this time. Rebor has their roster of models to create and I'm sure they will get to the living herbivores eventually. All in good time. Whining about it over and over won't change anything, if that wasn't obvious at this point.

VK, great photos. I'm holding off on getting that piece until the raptors are out. It looks nice with the Hercules model. It's also nice to start getting a better sense of feel of how the raptors will fit into the diorama.
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: joossa on May 06, 2016, 05:27:25 AM
I don't understand why people complain so much about the dead herbivores...especially after all this time. Rebor has their roster of models to create and I'm sure they will get to the living herbivores eventually. All in good time. Whining about it over and over won't change anything, if that wasn't obvious at this point.

Some people on DTF don't like Rebor however they need to suggest what Rebor should do as a commercial company... Unusual ...  ::)

Dinomike

Wow! Great pics! Very gory too! This will be a great diorama!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

tyrantqueen

Quote from: RobinGoodfellows on May 06, 2016, 09:06:07 AM

Some people on DTF don't like Rebor however they need to suggest what Rebor should do as a commercial company... Unusual ...  ::)

Um, they are a commercial company ???

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: tyrantqueen on May 06, 2016, 11:27:21 AM

Like it or not, Rebor products are widely sold in the main dino-stores in Australia, Europe, UK and USA (I don't know about Asia..).
Nowaday it's difficult doing business all over the world.
And it's harder with quite expensive products for collectors ( Schleich is a worldwide company too but its products are cheaper ).
Rebor still exists and is growing. That means its products sell quite well (otherwise R could collapse fast).
So yes, R is a commercial company.
And commercially speaking, Rebor's plan is working.
Maybe Rebor should improve PR with collectors but that's another story....

-

P.S: I have Rebor in my collection (not all the figures ) but I'm not a Rebor-addicted (or a SuperFan). I'm just speaking about R commercial strategy..

tyrantqueen

Quote from: RobinGoodfellows on May 06, 2016, 12:27:19 PM

Like it or not, Rebor products are widely sold in the main dino-stores in Australia, Europe, UK and USA (I don't know about Asia..).
And it's harder with quite expensive products for collectors ( Schleich is a worldwide company too but its products are cheaper ).
Rebor still exists and is growing. That means its products sell quite well (otherwise R could collapse fast).

-

P.S: I have Rebor in my collection (not all the figures ) but I'm not a Rebor-addicted (or a SuperFan). I'm just speaking about R commercial strategy..

I don't have any problem with their stuff being sold. I don't like the vast majority of Rebor's toys, and I don't certainly don't care for the attitudes of the people they have chosen to represent their company, but they absolutely have every right to sell. That's the beauty of the free market and capitalism. In return, I'll happily exercise my right to criticise the things they do, if I choose to.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: tyrantqueen on May 06, 2016, 01:13:46 PM
Quote from: RobinGoodfellows on May 06, 2016, 12:27:19 PM

-

I don't have any problem with their stuff being sold. I don't like the vast majority of Rebor's toys, and I don't certainly don't care for the attitudes of the people they have chosen to represent their company, but they absolutely have every right to sell. That's the beauty of the free market and capitalism. In return, I'll happily exercise my right to criticise the things they do, if I choose to.

Totally agree with you.
Simply I don't understand who don't like R but pretend to suggest to the company what they should produce.
If I don't like a product, I don't buy.
Maybe once I can do my critic about it but that's all.
I'm tired about reading the same crits again and again and again...

All the Best
:)

Viking Spawn

Thank you Joossa and Dinomike!   :)

As for the constant complaining, I thought the purpose of this new Rebor "section" was created for the Rebor fans/potential buyers to communicate and discuss and not filter the rest of this great forum with Rebor posts.

I'm okay with constructive criticism, but when some come here simply to make "trolling" remarks is what I find annoying.  If you don't like this company or its products, bide your time elsewhere so that way when the rest of us try to discuss things, we don't have to filter through the non-sense.   :(

MLMjp

Well, this corpse definitely makes a cool diorama :)
However.......

Excuse me Viking Spawn for using your image.

Thats Tenontosaurus is HUGE. Tenontosaurus did not grow that big. That is off putting, it kills the "realism" of the diorama.

Again sorry for using your image Viking Spawn.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: