News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

General discussion - public

Started by DinoToyForum, March 13, 2012, 11:57:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concavenator

BTW,regarding the 2015 DTF Banner...I think we should wait to see everything Battat have in stock,because there can be some really awesome models.Dan said we should see them before Late February at the latest.A little wait wouldn't hurt and would worth...Also isn't CollectA making a Baobab this year?I suggest it appears on the banner,just for decoration.IMO the most amazing banner was the 2012 one.Hope we get something similar this year.

Pachyrhinosaurus

Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Paleogene Pals

Arul

CityRaptor

Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

CityRaptor

Happy Birthday Original King Kong!
Oh no

tyrantqueen

CityRaptor

Disney's Dinosaur is currently on Disney Channel in Germany. Definately wents downhill once the first lemur shows up.  ;D
Oh no

tyrantqueen

I was skimming through some old entries from miniature gaming blogs that I follow, and found this:

Do you see what I see? :))

DinoLord

The Invicta figures do seem to make their way around to some unusual places. I once saw a chocolate shop window display that had some pieces molded from Invicta dinosaurs (and the Kleinwelka Deinosuchus too).

Tapejara1122

Quote from: tyrantqueen on June 05, 2015, 05:37:19 PM
I was skimming through some old entries from miniature gaming blogs that I follow, and found this:

Do you see what I see? :))

It seems some books also use a lot of the papo figures, like the spino, t-rex, the v1 raptor and the allosaurus.

"You know, at times like this one feels, well, perhaps extinct animals should be left extinct". - Ian Malcolm

tyrantqueen

tyrantqueen

I hope our French members are safe and healthy. Just heard about the attacks in Paris :(

postsaurischian

Terror sucks !!

VIVE LA FRANCE libre dans l'honneur et dans l'indépendance !!!

sauroid

take care French DTF members, take care everyone wherever you are.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

DinoG

My heart is broken, I have only amazing memories of Paris, a city which means a lot for me and my partner. You don't deserve this, stay strong and keep on being the city of love even in this dark times.
Run!

Tyto_Theropod

I agree wholeheartedly. My thoughts are with all our French members and indeed everyone affected by the attacks.
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

triceratops83

Experienced my first earthquake this afternoon when a 5.8 hit most of North Queensland. Thankfully there was no destruction or injuries. When it first started I wondered what in the holy hell the cat was up to upstairs, since I heard everything rattling, then there was an almighty THUMP and I raced outside expecting the house to have been struck by earthmoving equipment or something. It didn't occur to me till afterwards that it was an earthquake. It only lasted about twenty or thirty seconds. Normally all we have to worry about here are cyclones, flooding and the occasional bushfire.

Alas, I still had to go to work...
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Jose S.M.

I'm glad  everything is OK.  There was  one earthquake  yesterday  too in my country ,  but smaller 4.7. I'm used to it,  we have one moderately big quake every other year,  but it's still scary when stuff falls and everything.

Derek.McManus

Glad you are ok and sorry you had to work!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: