News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stegotyranno420

Granted but theycan understand what they are saying
Basically what i mean is that instead of barking or roaring or what ever noise, you'd only hear what sounds like human screaming
Shoot, it wasn't showing for some reason

I wish this error stopped happening

Subduction

(avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno420
I think you forgot to wish for something at the end of your post!)

Stegotyranno420

fixed it , wasnt showing for some reason
thanks

Subduction

Granted, but now the DTF experiences errors far worse than the one you dealt with.

I wish being an adult wasn't so difficult.

indohyus

Granted, but getting to adulthood is much harder.

I wish my dog would stop licking the wall.

Loon

Granted, but now the wall starts licking your dog.

I wish I could get this freaking room painted.

indohyus

Granted but then the walls become cracked and need plastering.

I wish my memory was better.

Loon

Granted, but that means you can never forget.

I wish it wasn't so darn cold.

Lynx

Granted, but now it is boiling hot.

I wish I could have a pet microraptor.
An oversized house cat.

indohyus

Granted but it's feral.

I wish my memory was better.

Stegotyranno420

It already is, remember?

I wish people didn't always get so "EmOtIONaL"

Subduction

Granted, but now everyone becomes indifferent and cold-hearted to everything.

I wish my brother would look for a job.

indohyus

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on March 12, 2021, 05:59:50 PM
It already is, remember?

Oh yeah, I forgot! :P

Granted, but as a result, you never see him.

I wish the new Ben 10 was any good.

Halichoeres

Granted, but it's moved to one of those streaming platforms that only carries content from a single corporation, so you have to pay $15 a month to see it. And they only release one episode every other month.

I wish for self-replenishing printer ink cartridges.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

Granted, but the printers would break down because of that and you would have to buy a computer every time the ink cartridges were refilled. It would be your financial ruin.

I wish to have breakfast, tomorrow some toast with bread and tomato and a coffee. Actually I'm going to take it tomorrow, yes or yes, during my break from work. It's going to be a great day.

indohyus

Granted but it's covered in mold.

I wish I understood bitcoin

Halichoeres

Granted, you become an obnoxious, nihilistic blockchain evangelist and without even leaving the house you generate as much carbon pollution as if you'd driven a Hummer to Vladivostok and back.

I wish for one last snow before spring.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

indohyus

Granted but it's so much you become trapped in your home.

I wish I could find a time capsule.

Halichoeres

I'm on the 7th floor, so that would be a prodigious quantity of snow!

Granted, but the time capsule was made by someone who believed the myth that Twinkies have an indefinite shelf life. You open it to a puff of mold spores.

I wish all my friends would stop having children; I just was feeling proud of myself for having finally learned all their significant others' names.

Stegotyranno420

Granted, they are kidnapping chidlren isntead

I wish those mangar/manga/mago/whatever books never existed

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: