News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Granted, but it's a lazy river of lava. Your inner tubes fare poorly on it.

I wish the USB port on my phone were the same as the one on my document camera.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Subduction

(I feel like that's strangely appropriate for a geologist, haha!)

Granted, but now you can't plug your USB into any electrical device.

I wish it wasn't so hot outside.

indohyus

Granted, it's now Artic weather.

I wish I had a more reliable oven.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: indohyus on February 15, 2021, 07:44:36 PM
Granted, it's now Artic weather.

I wish I had a more reliable oven.
Granted, but ...never mind

I wish I was a Sapient tyrannosaurus that had laser guns and a Churro

Subduction

Granted, but you're the only sapient tyrannosaurus alive, your lasers don't have very good precision and accuracy, and your churro is over a year old.

I wish finding a job wasn't so hard.

Stegotyranno420

Granted, you get your dream job and pays well and-wait, I mean you find a job at a chicken factory where you have to cut chickens throats off. And its so unsanitary that you get sick and stuff, and then you die, but your body becomes a ecosystem for genetically engineered fungi and roaches, which after millions of years, evolve into giant creatures that terrorize the poor descendants of humanity

I wish i have a dorito gun

indohyus

Granted but it malfunctions constantly.

I wish I had a second bathroom.

Stegotyranno420

Granted, Welcome to your new home, your second bathroom. the rest of your house is taken away.

I wish anime didn't exist

Lynx

Granted, but soon after all the anime fan boys and girls go on strike and overthrow the government. Unfortunately due to the anime cult having a law that you can't do anything but watch anime all day humans go extinct.

I wish for a nice koi pond that's not contaminated.
An oversized house cat.

Stegotyranno420

Granted. but osperys grab them kois and eat 'em

I wish furrys never existed

Subduction

Granted, but now there are large populations of monkeys that dress up as humans and call themselves "personas".

I wish we could travel back in time to discover prehistoric animals that were never fossilized.

Stegotyranno420

Granted but everyone finds out its either all david peters stuff, or the stuff I used o believe when I was 8

I wish I had friends
Spoiler
which is kind of stupid because this is the first time in my life where things are going right for me and i never had this much friends in my life, thank you DTF, thank you all of my friends, you really showed me the power of friendship, and i know its corny and sappy but its the truth. once again, thank you
[close]

Lynx

Granted, but they are all the type of person who gets up really close to your face and talks extremely loud.

I wish David Peters would accept that his theories are wrong.
An oversized house cat.

Stegotyranno420

Granted now he believes the reasons archosaurs look like that because a bunch of 10 billion year old dragons of the other side of the galaxy that are like 42000 meters came to earth and their DNA fused with that of early archosaurs thus creating things like stegosaurus and spinosaur

i want a bacon sandwich

Shonisaurus

Granted, but the bacon is bad.

I wish I would be the good boy I was again, and if so, I would be a good boy for eternity.

Childhood and innocence Divine treasure!

indohyus

Granted but bad things constantly happen to break it and you just forget.

I wish my internet connection  was better.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted, they charge you a million a month for it and you are in debt within the month.

I wish that all the all extinct animal figures turned into the scale they claim to be.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Subduction

Granted, but now figures cost so much money that only millionaires can afford them.

I wish I could drive my car better.

Halichoeres

Granted, but everyone else gets a dashboard TV installed. The roads are even more dangerous than before.

I wish they would stop making JP/JW media.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

Granted, People now think every animal in the series was just the jw version but with feathers...even the mosaurus

I wish there was a scientifically accurate movie series of dinosaurs that replaced jw and the general publics idea of dinosaurs

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: