News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stegotyranno420

Granted but then you become even less willing to get back to work

I wish humanity reverted to hunter gatherer society, but with the same technology of today
For example you see what seems like a Tribal hunter, but he's wearing jordans and has a iPhone and takes a picture of the caribou he didn't care about.
He texts on whatsapp to his friend "ooga booga" but his friend says "Michael, don't ever talk like that again"

JPuggy

Granted, but all the animals are poisonous

I wish movies would stop making so many trailers

Halichoeres

Granted, but nobody knows what's coming out, the movies all fail at the box office, and henceforth movies are only available through streaming services. They are all made with the cheapest possible CG to cut costs.

I wish for an inexhaustible supply of plums.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

Granted, but people hunt you down for them plums

I wish my class and teacher understood phylogenetics, and didnt call me a delusional idiotic narcissist

Halichoeres

Granted, your teacher understands nothing but phylogenetics, neglecting all of the more practical things you might be learning in junior high.

I wish for Abe Vigoda eyebrows.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Stegotyranno420

Granted but you get Russel Peters Nose, Gabriel Iglesias Body, and David Peters Brain

I wish schools thought more about paleontology and animals

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but they only discuss tooth taxa.

I wish fossil taxa would require a specific amount of fossil material to be classified and named.
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Stegotyranno420

Thats too good to corrupt *salutes*

I wish those tyrannosaurus fanboys were more tolerant whenever you say something good about ANY other dinosaur.
This is coming from a T rex fan myself.

indohyus

Granted, they say nothing and the chats go dead.

I wish I could get a full Mandalorian suit.

Lynx

Quote from: Halichoeres on March 26, 2021, 04:22:22 PM
Granted, but it's at the expense of your sanity and all your interpersonal relationships.

I wish spring break were two weeks.

(Had none to begin with)

Granted, but now you are being stalked by stans who think you are the real Mandalorian.

I wish people would stop discussing dino fights that would and could not happen irl. (For example, spino v rex)
An oversized house cat.

Stegotyranno420

Aw come on! Anyways, then people don't care bout paleontology no more
I wish I could help cheer up Moe Syzlak

Halichoeres

Granted, but the only thing that cheers him up is seeking brutal, vicious revenge on prank callers. You're conscripted into that brutality.

I wish stadiums weren't allowed to have parking lots.

Shonisaurus

Granted, but it would mean the ruin of the stadiums and the loss of a lot of jobs.

I wish I could eat all the raw garlic I wanted without burning my mouth and without constantly having to drink water.

indohyus

Granted, but your breath can now reduce people to bone.

I wish games wouldn't eat so much of my data roaming.

Halichoeres

Granted, they merely occupy all your attention, and you walk into lots of light poles and signposts.

I wish I had eversible gills.

Stegotyranno420

Granted, but the goverment kidnaps you for this power

I wish i hadn't broken my wrists

indohyus

Granted, you have broken ankles!

I wish hair cuts cost less.

Halichoeres

Granted, but only for you and only because you go mostly bald.

I wish it were easier to get tropical fruits in temperate countries.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted, but there is now only one tropical fruit, and the only fruit in existence.

I wish that wolves could be viably re-introduced to the UK.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

Granted, but it costs the uk too much for some reason
I wish people will stop overatting late cretaceous theropods like Tyrannosaurus stop underrating anything before cretaceous(including paleozoic)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: