News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stegotyranno420

Granted, but you got to be Noah II according to the Old Testament

I wish people realized vaccines are important and stop trying to demonize them

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on May 03, 2021, 04:23:45 PM
Granted, but you got to be Noah II according to the Old Testament

I wish people realized vaccines are important and stop trying to demonize them
granted, they instead demonize capital letters.

i wish i could write in capital letters again
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Stegotyranno420

GRANTED BUT NOW EVERYTHING IS IN ALL CAPS

I WISH DILBERT GOT ANOTHER SEASON OR TWO

indohyus

Granted, but it becomes stale and repetitive.

I wish I had a reclining sofa.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted but it will only recline when you are not on it.

I wish to have a pet Mononykus
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

GojiraGuy1954

GRANTED, IT'S A DEAD ONE BECAUSE MONONYKUS IS EXTINCT

I WISH FOR A BILLION LIONS
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

indohyus

Granted, they eat you and have to be exterminated.

I wish I could find sugar free ramune.

Halichoeres

Granted, but it's sweetened with mannitol and sorbitol, so you must remain very close to a toilet every time you drink it.

I wish everyone involved in the making of the Jurassic World movies would retire from filmmaking immediately and forever.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

indohyus

Granted, leading to a mass retirement of makers of other good  movies too.

I wish I could knit.

Halichoeres

Granted, you become obsessed with knitting a life-sized map of Britain, to the consternation of all around you.

I wish I could toggle back and forth between compound and refractive eyes.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted but its out of your control and is frequently the opposite of what you need it to be.

I wish for a spiny dogfish.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Halichoeres

Granted, you handle it incautiously and injure yourself on its venomous dorsal spines.

I wish for all the round gobies in the Great Lakes to spontaneously swim into a ballast tank bound for the Black Sea.

JPuggy

Granted, but now there's another invasive species.

I wish my foot would heal.

Stegotyranno420

Granted but you break your wrist afterwards

I wish for the majority of invertabrates(only leaving behind the essentials) to become extinct

indohyus

Granted, the colour of the world dies as most pollinators go.

I wish Star Wars Black series cost less.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I collect those too but a game is a game...

Granted but that's because they start doing all of them at 4.5" scale.

I wish that I hadn't sold my Star Wars Rebels Black Series Series figures.

JPuggy

Granted, but instead you sold your Clone Wars Black series

I wish lego was cheaper

indohyus

Granted, but the quality becomes sloppy.

I wish I could have a figure of every species from the Walking With...... series.

Stegotyranno420

granted but now you are broke

I wish we will know about the Minoan "linear A" script and the messages they wrote

Shonisaurus

Granted, but those messages announce an irreversible and catastrophic end of the universe and we would all end up committing suicide out of despair.

I wish I could give me time to read and understand all the books in the history of mankind.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: