News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indohyus

Granted, no one cares about any of it any more.

I wish I could see the cherry trees in Japan.

Lynx

Granted, but people call them blood trees, go on a rampage, and burn/cut them all down.

I wish we knew more about dino coloration.
An oversized house cat.

Halichoeres

Granted, they're all in bright neon colors. Lots of very emotional men complain that it makes them less cool.

I wish all my clothes were wrinkle-proof.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

Granted, but they are all clothing that makes you look like a Jurassic park fan crossed with comic book guy, and all you ever say is "worst reconstruction ever"

I wish people will stop bringing up social and political issues into everything

Halichoeres

Granted, social and political issues get no attention. Injustice reigns.

I wish the dishes washed themselves.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Shonisaurus

Granted, but by washing those dishes by themselves, they would end up having their own movement and they would go on vacation so you would have to buy new dishes.

I wish there were neither arthritis nor osteoarthritis.

indohyus

Granted, but it leads to far worse diseases instead.

I wish I could learn to fly.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted but your arms grew into wings and making you incapable of doing anything with them, you also cannot fold the. To reach your mouth.

I wish that Godzilla vs Kong had waited to release until cinemas were open again, and released there.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but everybody loses hype because the trailers had been going for so long

I wish for the monsterverse to continue for a long time and be successful with the same level of quality
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

MLMjp

Granted, but when it ends, everything related to Godzilla and Kong will be erased from existence and forgotten forever. (I surely wouldn't want that)

I wish there was store that had all the collectibles that I wanted and offered multiple, fully customizable, payment options (Pay later, pay in advance, split payment).

indohyus

Granted, but it only trades in Russia.

I wish I was better with seafood.

Halichoeres

Granted, but you're so good with it that you cause the extinction of herring, resulting in an oceanic trophic cascade.

I wish all windows were bird-collision-proof.

Lynx

Granted, now every window shatters with the slightest brush.

I wish that scientists will be able to create the Chickensaurus
An oversized house cat.

Halichoeres

Granted, it becomes an immensely popular pet, so popular, in fact, that most cat and dog owners dump their pets on the roadside to make room for them. With the sudden influx of carnivores, ecological disaster ensues.

I wish for custom built-in hardwood bookcases.

Stegotyranno420

Granted but it costs you your collection

ਈ ਵਿਸ਼ ਯੂ ਊਂਡਰਸਟੂਡੀ ਇੰਗਲਿਸ਼ ਇਨ ਗੁਰਮੁਖੀ ਸਕਰਿਪਟ

Halichoeres

Granted but you lose the ability to understand spoken English AND spoken Punjabi.

I wish people wouldn't plant those foul-smelling pear trees.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, pears go extinct

I wish for the 19 dollar fortnite card

indohyus

Granted, but it cost twice the price and turns out to be fake.

I wish I didn't snore

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted but you sleep walk instead.

I wish that people didn't demonize sharks
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on May 03, 2021, 12:57:43 PM
Granted but you sleep walk instead.

I wish that people didn't demonize sharks
Granted, but only because they decide to exterminate all sharks.

I wish for a flood

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: