News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stegotyranno420

Granted you find out your ancestors were some of the worst people to walk the planet
(in seriousness, I hope that doesn't happen)

I wish people will stop using the term Aryan to refer to Nordic/Germanic/White. Aryan means Iranian, or North-Western Indian

indohyus

Granted, the phrase goes completely out of use for anything.

I wish injections didn't hurt as much.

Lynx

Granted, they use a substance that dulls the pain. Unfortunately this material is incredibly radioactive and you have a 90% chance of dying in the three day span after the injection.

I wish that I could meet yall in real life and we can discuss the history of dinosaur figures.
An oversized house cat.

Stegotyranno420

Granted but now we know your location, and we are actually a cult of highly advanced sauro-insectoid extraterrestrials with Scottish accents and we hold some of the galaxy's most sought-after technologies. Now we will exterminate you. Surrender now and become a member of our federation, or you will be reduced to a bug that will do torturous work forever...Nah I'm just kiddin'

I wish Rick and Morty fans weren't so crazy, the shows actually kinda fun, but those fans...

indohyus

Granted, the show becomes dull and repetitive and all fans leave.

I wish I had a better car.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted, but whilst it is parked, someone crashes into it and it is immediately destroyed.

I wish that someone would buy the dinosaur toys I've been trying to sell for weeks.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Halichoeres

Granted, they are purchased for a display at the Creation Museum in Kentucky.

I wish I could fix nitrogen.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Lynx

Granted, it's at the cost of your life.

I wish that my wishes were not so easy to corrupt

like this one
An oversized house cat.

indohyus

Granted, but it becomes so complex that it ruins the game.

I wish I understood Latin.

Stegotyranno420

concedendum, sed obliviscaris Anglis.

Volo ego te prohibere loqui Latine

Lynx

Granted, you are pushed off of a cliff by me because I can't understand a thing you said

I wish I understood why lizard hipped dinosaurs evolved into birds instead of bird hipped dinosaurs
An oversized house cat.

Stegotyranno420

Ornithischians just devolved hips similar to birds and were given the name before they found out birds came from dinosaurs.
Saurischians developed reptilian hips, hence the name, and the earliest birds were showing signs of change.
It's kind of like asking why dolphins came from mammals, not fish

I wish for a burger

Lynx

Granted, here  you go. (Also they really need to fix the family naming system)

I wish that I could draw eyes better
An oversized house cat.

indohyus

Granted, but you get worse at drawing anything else.

I wish I understood Greek.

Halichoeres

Granted, but combined with your earlier wish, seeing the way Greek and Latin have been abused and misconstrued over the last few centuries of scientific nomenclature drives you mad. You spend your days rocking in a corner muttering noun declensions.

I wish I could positively ID insects without looking at their junk under a microscope.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Stegotyranno420

Granted, you develop super tastebuds in exchange for weaker eyes, so your only option is to eat the insects.

I wish people will acting like Alexander the "great" was so strong and smart, he was just a lucky kid. The Persian empire was already sick, and going to collapse under many other factors, so he was lucky(keep in mind, the Persian empire was the first great empire of the world, they were so religiously and racially tolerant). So after that "win", Alex here goes to (Bharat)India, where allegedly he won the battle between the King of Panchatantra(also called Punjab by the Persians), Porus, and only spared him because of how brave he was. No. You know that saying how only the winners write history. Sometimes, the phrase actually means "those who are closer to the western civilizations write history". The romans pictured the celts and germanics(not to be confused with German, which only refers to a branch of the Germanics) and smelly barbarians, and spread, but in reality, the celts were a sophisticated civilization that was only prevented of writing due to roman law, and the Germanics were advanced metal workers and master sea-farers. Anyways, what really happened that Alex attacked and retreated in exchange for some small area, and built some citys, buried his horse, and left some Greek colonists.
Now I'm sorry if my Nationalism and intolerance made me say something innaccurate

Halichoeres

Granted, they find some other historical jerk to put on a pedestal.

I wish my glasses would levitate very slightly off my nose rather than resting directly on it. (Yes, yes, I could wish for corrected vision but this is more fun.)

Stegotyranno420

Granted, but the brand that manufactured them intentional made them the wrong number for your eyes, making you blind

I wish I could be a time traveling cop without breaking timelines some how

Halichoeres

Granted. While driving your timecop Chevy Tahoe, you drop some donut crumbs on your lap. You spill your coffee trying to retrieve them. The minor scalding makes you flinch and you roll over into a ditch.

I wish for fish n chips made from salmon.

Stegotyranno420

Granted but the chips are made from moldy carrots instead of potatoes, and you don't know

I wish to become a professor so I can teach others about what I like

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: