News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted but you are teaching unruly teenagers who never listen to anything and you feel you are wasting your time.

I wish that Sumatran rhinoceros were much more common.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

indohyus

Granted, they become so common they drive other animals to extinction.

I wish they made more dark crystal

Shonisaurus

Granted, but the normal glass disappear.

I wish that the whales were not mistreated and that they were protected globally and that no whale died in a violent way this year and next.

indohyus

Granted, they over populate  the oceans.

I wish they made more of the Dark Crystal Netflix show.

Halichoeres

Granted, but it's directed by Colin Trevorrow and stars Chris Pratt as the exact same human non-puppet character he's played in everything he's ever been in.

I wish people wouldn't pin their hopes to fantasies like colonizing Mars.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

indohyus

Granted, everyone loses any hope and falls apart into depression.

I wish I had a Nintendo Switch.

Stegotyranno420

avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres  Granted, they read this comment and all of a sudden we become a star faring galactic equalivent of pirates/ mongols/ the imperial British out of determination . We go around pillaging resources from other aliens till we meet the Zukics who get into war with us and enslave our genetically modified descendants

Me wished grumer and vocab frkz no exist

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

Yes, I believe it's because of my bad multitasking habit. I probably finished my post and got into something else and realized I never posted so i just did.

Anyways
Granted but the switch breaks in 5 days

I wish Simpsons returned to the old style

Bowhead Whale

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on June 07, 2021, 03:00:01 AM
Yes, I believe it's because of my bad multitasking habit. I probably finished my post and got into something else and realized I never posted so i just did.

Anyways
Granted but the switch breaks in 5 days

I wish Simpsons returned to the old style

Granted, but they are telling the same stories as before and you have no surprise.

I wish unicorns existed as a species.

Shonisaurus

Granted but they would be animals that would eat human flesh like the horses and oxen that Gerion had in Greek mythology.

I wish Enterocles and Polycines sons of Jocasta had got on well and had amicably distributed the throne.

Stegotyranno420

Granted but you never find out because Persians wipe out the Greeks, leading to a European arms race with Iranis. The Celts migrate but create mechanical weapons, the Germanics created giant tank like boats that move on land with flaming arrows. The Romans build giant walls around Italy, and the descendants of the Old Europeans and European Farmers unite once again to build the most elaborate and modernized civilization seen in the ancient world. Eventually these advanced European societies get into fights within each other, but lucky for them Persian throne and the North Indic throne have merged into one, and decided to conquer China. The arms race has become so intense that they are starting to get one the verge of modern weapons like guns, due to the tension of Persia. Out of suprise, a magnetic shift happens killing all humans, leaving behind hunter gatherers of the old times

I wish we knew more about Pre-Indo-Germanic Europeans

Quen

Granted, but one of the major findings is that they were really, really into cannibalism.

I wish I had a Star Trek replicator, so that I could give every DTF member their holy grail figure (and also never have to grocery shop, clothes shop, take out the trash, or cook complicated recipes again).

Shonisaurus

Granted, no member of the DTF would move from our home for comfort and you would end up with osteoarthritis, arthritis and gout and in a wheelchair.

I wish that Herodotus had not been so unfair to the character of Cyrus the Great (note seems to me an injustice Herodotus's opinion about this Persian king) and I wish that in his books his historical figure would be praised as Xenophon praised her. .

Stegotyranno420

That's a good wish, too good to corrupt

I wish for my dog to live forever happily

indohyus

Granted but it is with another owner.

I wish I had a 3d printer.

Bowhead Whale

Granted, but the prints will all measure three centimeters only long.

I wish HERBIVOROUS unicorns existed as a species.

indohyus

Granted, but they carry a deadly infection that must be eradicated for the safety of all other species.

I wish there will be a Walking With 25th anniversary celebration.

Bowhead Whale

Quote from: indohyus on June 17, 2021, 09:57:02 AM
Granted, but they carry a deadly infection that must be eradicated for the safety of all other species.

I wish there will be a Walking With 25th anniversary celebration.

Granted, but all the TV shows is paleaonthologists eating cake and tell flat jokes with their mouths full during two hours.

I wish we could bring back the dodo bird.

Shonisaurus

Granted, but they bring them the alien flying saucers as bad as the ones in the movie and they snack on human beings.

I wish to find the golden fleece.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: