News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bowhead Whale

Quote from: Shonisaurus on June 18, 2021, 03:56:44 PM
Granted, but they bring them the alien flying saucers as bad as the ones in the movie and they snack on human beings.

I wish to find the golden fleece.

Granted, but you also discover it was made with fake fur all along.

I wish I wasn't allergic to watermelon.

indohyus

Granted, you are now allergic to chocolate.

I wish job applications were more straight forward

Bowhead Whale

Quote from: indohyus on June 22, 2021, 10:59:15 PM
Granted, you are now allergic to chocolate.

I wish job applications were more straight forward

Granted, but the only jobs available are to dance the chicken dance on the nude on tables of bars.

I wish slugs didn't like to eat larkspurs (and I wouldn't have to protect my larkspurs with egg shells barriers or juniper branches barriers).

indohyus

Granted, every other garden pest goes for them.

I wish there were fewer moths in my house.

Shonisaurus

Granted, but termite ants would replace it, and they would also eat you not only the wood but also your clothes.

I wish to eat a ton of veal with potatoes and other garnish a day without getting fat and without hurting myself.

indohyus

Granted, you cause a famine that leads to revolution against you.

I wish I had more storage space.

Shonisaurus

Granted, but you would not have economic capacity for example when buying dinosaurs and you would have empty shelves and in the winter even with heating it would be fatal because your house would be very cold and you would spend a lot of money on gas / electricity and you would be ruined, On the other hand, if it is the storage capacity of the Internet, you would also have the storage capacity of viruses and Trojans.

I wish to read all the books of all subjects of all time and have a memory and wisdom that would allow me to store all its content and knowledge in my brain.

indohyus

Granted, you become depressed as there is no more knowledge to seek.

I wish Warhammer was less expensive.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, you can now buy a warhammer for $1.99. The minifigures are still expensive though.

I wish
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Halichoeres

Granted, your null wish renders you a nullity. The rest of us retain no knowledge of your having existed.

I wish I could see back in time.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted, but you can only watch the same 5 mins of the most banal things over and over again.

I wish there wasn't any mould in the house.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Bowhead Whale

Granted. Now your house is so dry you don't even have running water. And you have to go for water at one km from your home.

I wish I could know the colors of the extinct species.

Lanthanotus

Granted, but now your color blind and while you know their colors by name you have still no imagination what they looked like.

I wish I would lay down with high fever.

Shonisaurus

Granted, but you would stay home with a fever all day, you could not go to work for several weeks and your boss would do without your services, you would be fired, and you could not dedicate yourself to collecting dinosaurs.

I wish that Titón had never aged and turned into a cicada and I wish that he would continue to be happily married to Aurora for an eternity.

Lanthanotus

Quote from: Shonisaurus on June 30, 2021, 09:33:23 AM

I wish that Titón had never aged and turned into a cicada and I wish that he would continue to be happily married to Aurora for an eternity.

I have absolutely no plan what this means :D

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Lanthanotus on June 30, 2021, 11:31:06 AM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on June 30, 2021, 09:33:23 AM

I have absolutely no plan what this means :D

avatar_Lanthanotus @Lanthanotus Titon was the brother of Priamo king of Troy with whom the daughter of Zeus Aurora fell in love when joining with him he asked Zeus to grant Titon immortality and Zeus granted it but he forgot to also ask him to grant him eternal youth in such a way that Titon was physically consumed and eventually became a cicada.

Lanthanotus

Thanks for the clarification, Shonisaurus. I am definetly not too deep in Ancient Greek mythology, but anyway...granted, but now all living humans would be children of just these two but as their children are neither immortal nor forever young they saw so many of their children die that they developed a behaviour of absolutely overcaring no matter how old you are (so they call you three times a day no matter what time, each day they pass by to have a coffee with you, mother Aurora gets your clothes ready for you in the morning, while Daddy Titon moans about the qualities of your girlfriend -despite being his own daugther.....)

I wish mankind would use the financial system for the welfare of all, not few.

Bowhead Whale

Hard to corrupt a wish like that... but I will try.

Granted, but most of the people use that money to drink alcohol to death instead of intelligently finance it for healthy needs.

I wish I didn't need pills for my nervous system.

indohyus

Granted, you now need them for your digestive system.

I wish classic godzilla movies were available on region 2 dvds.

Halichoeres

Granted, but as soon as that becomes true, DVDs become fully obsolete.

I wish for dicynodont figures to become more popular due to Lystrosaurus's appearance in JWD.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: