News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravonium

Granted, but they are now positioned like abelisaur arms.

I wish Twitter wasn't 90% someone imagining a guy, tricking themselves into believing that guy exists and then getting mad about it.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted. Now Twitter is 90% people getting doxxed over minute problems
Just like real twitter

I wish this forum was more active
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Ravonium

Granted, but it becomes more like Twitter.

I wish my sixth form timetable was better structured.

Halichoeres

Granted, the scheduling is perfect but you're in all the most boring classes.

I wish Nanmu and W-Dragon would go out of business.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Lynx

Granted, but now Mattel, REBOR, and Papo significantly increase their prices and make it so even small figures such as the future Pentaceratops will cost 75$

I wish there was a belly sliding loon spinosaurus figure of genuinely good quality.
An oversized house cat.

Shonisaurus

Granted, but being slippery it would fall to the ground, it is made of a fragile and good material ... we already know what the end of it would be.

I wish that Collecta revealed more dinosaurs in 2022 apart from its spinosaurus, that the rumors that Collecta in 2022 will only reveal the spinosaurus in its novelties are not fulfilled!

Lynx

Granted, CollectA releases Troodon, Thanos, Beg, and Nanotyrannus  ;)

I wish Thanos was never discovered or have the name given to any other dinosaur
An oversized house cat.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Lynx on November 12, 2021, 07:33:27 PM

Granted, but only because they mis-spelled it and called it Tanus instead

I wish for more material of every bad fragmentary dinosaur to appear in a museum spontaneously

Lynx

Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on November 12, 2021, 08:23:59 PM
Quote from: Lynx on November 12, 2021, 07:33:27 PM

Granted, but only because they mis-spelled it and called it Tanus instead

I wish for more material of every bad fragmentary dinosaur to appear in a museum spontaneously

Granted, but it's in the middle of a robbery in the museum, and the thieves steal it, making millions of dollars off of it by auctioning it away. Thus, the material never gets described the fossils will sit in some random rich person living room.

I wish Schleichs acrocanthosaurus would spontaneously combust
An oversized house cat.

indohyus

Granted, but the fire spreads to other figures.

I wish they wouldn't keep destroying my local area's green spaces.

Ravonium

Granted, they instead destroy everything that isn't green space

I wish I could go back in time to just before 11:09:47 PM GMT on August 28, 2014, and then proceed to change the course of history forever

Palaeontologica

Granted, but all of your loved ones end up being killed by a nuclear strike.

I wish I could have a domesticated Allosaurus, which was also my best friend.
"Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."

- Arthur C. Clarke

indohyus

Granted, doesn't stop it eating you when it gets hungry.

I wish fireworks were restrained to just public displays.

Shonisaurus

Granted, but they will be similar to nuclear bombs and in the middle of the city.

I wish I had no pain of any kind.

Lynx

Granted, all the pain you have currently is given to those around you and multiplied by ten, and your surrounded by misery all because you wished for no pain.

I wish someone described Spinosaurus arms
An oversized house cat.

Palaeontologica

Granted, but they literally describe it to you, and you never see any photographs.

I wish we found more genera related to Chilesaurus.
"Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."

- Arthur C. Clarke

Primeval12

Granted but the material is able to assign it in an already existing family.

I wish Papo would reissue their Tupuxara.

Lynx

Quote from: Primeval12 on November 17, 2021, 03:53:01 PM

Granted, but they only make three before deciding they could make a buttload of money by copying PNSO and charging 2000 dollars for it because it would be "limited edition totally made out of 152% bronze"

I wish people would realize the Papo Protoceratops isn't half as bad once the mouth is shut (yes, it has an articulated jaw for those who didn't know)
An oversized house cat.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Lynx on November 17, 2021, 04:17:15 PM

Granted, but they only make three before deciding they could make a buttload of money by copying PNSO and charging 2000 dollars for it because it would be "limited edition totally made out of 152% bronze"

I wish people would realize the Papo Pentaceratops isn't half as bad once the mouth is shut (yes, it has an articulated jaw for those who didn't know)

Papo Penta doesn't have an articulated jaw.

Lynx

Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on November 17, 2021, 05:20:31 PM
Quote from: Lynx on November 17, 2021, 04:17:15 PM

I wish people would realize the Papo Pentaceratops isn't half as bad once the mouth is shut (yes, it has an articulated jaw for those who didn't know)

Papo Penta doesn't have an articulated jaw.
Spoiler
It does, check seam lines around the jaws
[close]
An oversized house cat.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: