News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Lynx on November 17, 2021, 05:57:53 PM
Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on November 17, 2021, 05:20:31 PM
Quote from: Lynx on November 17, 2021, 04:17:15 PM
Quote from: Primeval12 on November 17, 2021, 03:53:01 PM
Granted but the material is able to assign it in an already existing family.

I wish Papo would reissue their Tupuxara.

Granted, but they only make three before deciding they could make a buttload of money by copying PNSO and charging 2000 dollars for it because it would be "limited edition totally made out of 152% bronze"

I wish people would realize the Papo Pentaceratops isn't half as bad once the mouth is shut (yes, it has an articulated jaw for those who didn't know)

Papo Penta doesn't have an articulated jaw.
Spoiler
It does, check seam lines around the jaws
[close]
Im literally holding it it doesnt
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Lynx

Edit: I'm so sorry, I mistyped Protoceratops as Pentaceratops, which caused a lot of confusion.
An oversized house cat.

Stegotyranno420

Granted, but they only make three before deciding they could make a buttload of money by copying PNSO and charging 2000 dollars for it because it would be "limited edition totally made out of 152% bronze"

I wish people would realize the Papo Protoceratops isn't half as bad once the mouth is shut (yes, it has an articulated jaw for those who didn't know)
Granted, but the figure gets really expensive really soon.

I wish Battat came back and produced newer more accurate figures of similar quality avalbility and price

indohyus

Granted, it lasts one series of only three figures.

I wish I had more cheese.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: indohyus on November 28, 2021, 09:58:43 PM
Granted, it lasts one series of only three figures.

I wish I had more cheese.
Granted but you become obsessed with it and build a rocket ship to the moon because you think it's made of cheese, desperate for more. The building of the rocket is costing you millions. This leads to the demise of you and soon you wander the streets as a nomadic pastoralists, craving cheese.
Alternatively, you become lactose intolerant.

I wish all pests, creepy crawlers, anything that makes me annoyed or freaked out, becomes extinct for ever

Shonisaurus

Granted but plants, human beings and other animals would be left defenseless without pests and that would cause the extinction of all life on earth, even the water bear became extinct.

I wish that they would lower taxes globally for at least ten years and lower prices for at least another ten years and when those ten years have passed, taxes and prices would go up only for luxury objects and not for essential goods nor go up to buy toys, among which are dinosaurs.

Stegotyranno420

Granted but everyone starts to get confused about prices and leads to civil conflicts and lots of thefts

I wish I could decide what to forget and remember

indohyus

Granted, it goes horribly wrong.

I wish I could decide on what meat to have for the holidays.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted, but you make a terrible decision and everyone hates you.

I wish for everyone to love spiders and no one hates them.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Primeval12

I wish people would realize the Papo Pentaceratops isn't half as bad once the mouth is shut (yes, it has an articulated jaw for those who didn't know)

Spoiler
[close]

It does not actually. The protoceratops may though. Back to topic.

Granted but they actually become dangerous.

I wish for people to stop posting JW: Dominion spoilers on Facebook (no one here is an offender, DW)

Lynx

Quote from: Primeval12 on November 29, 2021, 10:49:47 PM

Spoiler
[close]

It does not actually. The protoceratops may though. Back to topic.

Granted but they actually become dangerous.

I wish for people to stop posting JW: Dominion spoilers on Facebook (no one here is an offender, DW)

Granted, but now people think the movie got cancelled because of no updates from the local spoiler-givers, and the movie barely gets any watches

I wish I wasn't so darn dumb and actually remembered to check my typos before posting so I don't make myself look stupid
An oversized house cat.

indohyus

Granted, it becomes obsessive.

I wish I could paint.

Shonisaurus

Of course you can paint but by magic, when you grant yourself that wish, you lose the ability to type and communicate by mobile phone and WhatsApp with DTF members, so you stop doing all kinds of social life.

I wish a complete twenty-volume encyclopedia of free alternative medicine and for me to say it would work for my health.

Halichoeres

Granted, but all the tinctures and remedies are made of ground-up endangered animals.

I wish I could see what lives under rocks and logs without turning them over.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Python

Granted, but what you see is never accurate.

I wish whenever people talked about Safari Ltd, they would say "Safari limited" and not "Safari L T D"

indohyus

Granted, they start abbreviating everything else.

I wish people communicated better.

Python

Granted, but your mouth is sewn shut for some reason and you can't talk anymore.

I wish that Favorite made more interesting species for their prehistoric life line, and that they were more readily available oil the US.

Shonisaurus

Of course, but it would happen that Safari disappears as a company of dinosaurs and other toy figures like Battat and that causes the disappearance of one of the pioneering toy dinosaur companies in the market and it would be a disgrace.

I wish that PNSO would make spectacular prehistoric mammals like the paraceratherium and that these figures would be as successful as the tyrannosaurus, spinosaurus, giganotosaurus, or allosaurus or most of the theropods that are sold in the market, that is to say that the sale of mammals and others Exotic Cenozoic animals would bring big profits for PNSO and that collectors could enjoy a variety of prehistoric collectible animals.

Stegotyranno420

Granted but it's too much pressure on the workers, manufacturers and artists, and the company falls apart after many uprisings and protests.

I wish everyone will agree with eachother

Halichoeres

Granted, no new ideas emerge and humans go extinct while all agreeing what a shame it is.

I wish more toy companies would realize that there are geological periods other than the Cretaceous.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: