News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on January 04, 2022, 03:57:32 PM
Granted but they get too focused tracking everyone in here instead of making figurines.

I wish I was able to go hunting, but in a simulator machine that requires physical movements and feels like real life but none harmed
Granted; This machine releases so much Co2 into the atmosphere that every species on earth dies out at once. You Monster.

I wish for Safari ltd
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Stegotyranno420

Granted;The company produces so many figures and the factories releases so much Co2 into the atmosphere that every species on earth dies out at once. You Monster.

I wish for people to stop acting like Shrek is the best movie series

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on January 05, 2022, 04:21:41 AM
Granted;The company produces so many figures and the factories releases so much Co2 into the atmosphere that every species on earth dies out at once. You Monster.

Granted. They stop acting, and start being sincere about it.

I wish Stegotyranno made a better corruption to my last wish
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on January 05, 2022, 03:06:06 PM
Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on January 05, 2022, 04:21:41 AM

Granted. They stop acting, and start being sincere about it.

I wish Stegotyranno made a better corruption to my last wish
Granted,  but that causes stegotyranno to build a machine that releases so much Co2 into the atmosphere that every species on earth dies out at once. You Monster.  ;)
I wish I could go to the wild Pacific Northwest safely

indohyus

Granted, but there is now nothing to do. And no toilets!!!!!

I wish there was a Gavinn and Stacey stage show.

Halichoeres

Granted, but it's a one-person show starring William Shatner.

I wish children and their parents had better taste in dinosaur toys.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

JPuggy

Granted, all good companies are out of stock

I wish people would stop hating games like Fortnite

Halichoeres

Wasn't aware people hated them, but granted: now people hate the player, not the game.

I wish I knew more about optics.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Shonisaurus

Granted, but all your knowledge of ichnology would be erased from your memory.

I wish that children's fictional characters existed in real life.

Halichoeres

Granted, first up are the child-eating giants from Roald Dahl's The BFG. They decimate Earth's children.

I wish ceiling fans were sturdy enough to support rotational living room gymnastics.

Strepsodus

Granted, but it's because the floor is lava.

I wish Safari recognized the quality in their figures and stop marketing them as "child's toys". I mean seriously look at their website, the first picture you see is a playing baby.

Stegotyranno420

Seriously, yeah, I really wish these companies realized their formalness in the quality. I wish they still were "more than just toys" but hey whatever makes the most money becomes the target.
Oh yeah, granted but prices go way up and become resin.

I wish i didn't not have to worry about no snow in Yosemite during February.  Gee, its literally sunny there right now according to google weather. No snow...

Strepsodus

Granted, but now there's too much snow and all the animals migrate away. On a different note, at least Safari's figure quality didn't go down with their standards. Some of the Carnegie figures look crude compared to their current releases, and they seem to have forgotten who they are.

I wish that Safari made a Dino Dana Pterodaustro

Shonisaurus

Granted, but it would be the only ptedodaustro a company would ever make and in this case it would be poor quality, small, and brittle material.

I wish that climate change would be solved.

Halichoeres

Granted, the solution turns out to be mostly minor lifestyle changes and relaxing zoning codes, but most people can't be bothered to make the changes voluntarily and governments are too craven to alter incentive structures in meaningful ways. Oh wait. . .

I wish Kaiyodo would resurrect its Dinotales line to its ca. 2001 glory with all new sculpts and taxa.

indohyus

Granted, but it is far too expensive now.

I wish it snowed more often where I live.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted it snows all the time constantly and no one can leave the building they are in.

I wish for wolves, bears and moose to be back in the wild in the UK.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

Granted but you know who else also comes back to Britain? The Picts, Romans, Anglo Saxons, and Normans. Who knows, maybe they are fun at parties. Oh yes and the dogs breed with wolves to form a super race of feral dogs that wreck havoc.

I wish I had the power to rearrange matter into anything I want, wherever I want, whenever I want, for ever I want

indohyus

Granted, but you can't stop doing it.

I wish the wind would die down a bit.

Stegotyranno420

Granted but you realize that you needed the high wind but now you can't have it

I wish I could choose to block sounds when I sleep

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: