News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soopairik

Granted, but it also happens in real life.

I wish I had citizenship in all countries.

Silvanusaurus

Granted, but you are also wanted for high treason in all those countries.

I wish I didn't have to buy groceries today.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Silvanusaurus on February 13, 2017, 07:29:42 AM

I wish I didn't have to buy groceries today.

Granted, you are dead and don't need food.

I wish for widespread recognition of the obsolescence of the 20th century style nation state.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Soopairik

Granted, but only for 2 seconds.

I wish I can juggle.

GasmaskMax

Quote from: Soup on February 14, 2017, 12:58:57 AM
Granted, but only for 2 seconds.

I wish I can juggle.
Granted, but you can only juggle live snakes.
I wish to become the crowned ruler of this whole forum  >:D .

Silvanusaurus

Granted, but you're reign is so monstrously tyrannical that everyone comes to hate you, and there is a great rebellion led by none other than Killekor, who through the turmoil of overthrowing you steps from youthful innocence and exuberance into an adulthood haunted by the burden of usurping the rightful king with violent force, and the horrors that had to be committed to bring peace once more, nevertheless he is hailed as a glorious hero for the rest of his days, and you are only remembered in later mythologised and distorted histories portraying you as a hunch-backed wretch with one eye and two wooden legs.

I wish that I could use astral projection to leave my body and sneak around as an invisible spirit.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Silvanusaurus on February 20, 2017, 11:15:32 PM

I wish that I could use astral projection to leave my body and sneak around as an invisible spirit.

Granted, but every time you do, you lose a fraction of the synapses that make you you. After perhaps 50 such voyages you forget who you are and wander aimlessly in the spirit plane, while your body sits in what to everyone else appears to be a persistent vegetative state.

I wish I could filter polarized light in my field of vision.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Megalosaurus

Quote from: Halichoeres on February 21, 2017, 05:03:30 AM
[...]

I wish I could filter polarized light in my field of vision.
Granted but now you are a mantis shrimp.

I wish oxidative stress don't affect my telomeres nor any other part of my chromosomes.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

The Atroxious

Quote from: Megalosaurus on February 21, 2017, 10:48:36 PM
Granted but now you are a mantis shrimp.

I wish oxidative stress don't affect my telomeres nor any other part of my chromosomes.

Granted, but you are now a vampire, and in addition to people chronologically younger than you talking down to you, and having to deal with the constant accusations of having a fake ID because of the discrepancy between your appearance and date of birth, you are also overcome with an insatiable craving for human blood.

I wish I could drink as much coffee as I wanted as often as I wanted without ever having to deal with elevated blood pressure.

CityRaptor

Granted, but you turn into a robot without the ability to taste!

I wish the Jurassic Park Animated Series was made!
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Silvanusaurus

Granted, but all the dinosaurs are redesigned and stylised to look like Barney (the dinosaur), and the plot is just a thinly veiled vehicle for publicising the conspiracy theory about fake feathered dinosaur fossils being manufactured in China.

I wish it was discovered that a race of humanoid dinosaurian people have been living underneath the ground for millions of years.

CityRaptor

Granted, but conflict arises and they wipe out all humans.

Given that that there are Pterosaurs named after a Pokemon and a creature from Avatar, I wish they finally named a Pterosaur after Rodan.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

alexeratops

Quote from: CityRaptor on February 22, 2017, 10:16:21 AM

Given that that there are Pterosaurs named after a Pokemon and a creature from Avatar, I wish they finally named a Pterosaur after Rodan.

Granted but the Pterosaur is discovered today and is nearly identical to Rodan, destroying the natural balance of the Amazon, eating animals faster than they could reproduce.

I wish for Godzilla to win the fight against Kong in the 2020 Kong v Godzilla movie.
like a bantha!

Daspletotyrannus

What Pterosaur named after a pokemon?  Is it Aerodactyl?  I hope so. Lol  If not Rodan they could use the Japanese name Radon.

Soopairik

Quote from: alexeratops on February 22, 2017, 02:16:11 PM

Granted but the Pterosaur is discovered today and is nearly identical to Rodan, destroying the natural balance of the Amazon, eating animals faster than they could reproduce.

I wish for Godzilla to win the fight against Kong in the 2020 Kong v Godzilla movie.
Granted, but the fight only lasts 3 seconds.
I wish for nothing to happen.

CrypticPrism

Noting happens, and nothing destroys everything.

I wish I could be vegetarian.
"Tip for flirting: carve your number into a potato and roll it towards eligible females you wish to court with."
"Reading is just staring at a dead piece of wood for hours and hallucinating
My DeviantArt: flipplenup.deviantart.com

Silvanusaurus

Quote from: CrypticPrism on March 29, 2017, 04:48:44 AM
Noting happens, and nothing destroys everything.

I wish I could be vegetarian.

Granted, but every species of plant is revealed by scientists to actually be a super evolved, highly intelligent species of mammal, and so are thenceforth classed as meat, leaving you very few options.

I wish I was granted ownership of the Moon.

Lanthanotus

Quote from: Halichoeres

I wish for widespread recognition of the obsolescence of the 20th century style nation state.

I like that one :)

.... but anyway....

Quote from: Silvanusaurus

I wish I was granted ownership of the Moon.

Granted, but a superior alien species will bombard us back to stoneage and you can never claim your property.

I wish I could imagine something more creative than wishing for world peace and a Star Trek TNG style society right now.

Soopairik

Granted, but only 3 seconds before dying.

I wish I could make my own food. (photosynthesis)

Halichoeres

Quote from: Soup on April 01, 2017, 07:31:32 AM

I wish I could make my own food. (photosynthesis)
Granted, but you hate how it tastes. Don't ask me how you even possibly taste it, but you dislike it.

I wish all the highways in my city had dedicated bus lanes. That's right, my wishes are very mundane.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: