News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soopairik

Granted, but cars and bikes are now illegal.

I wish walking was illegal.

Silvanusaurus

Granted, but it is decided that the only practical way to enforce this is that everyone must have their legs removed, and somehow the only practical way to remove everyones legs turns out to be to have them eaten off by great white sharks. This is done in such a haphazard way, that most people who go through the process die from blood loss, leaving a sparsely populated earth, and nobody with the capability to defend against the newly risen army of sharks who have, through a previously undiscovered evolutionary trait, been able to grow their own legs in imitation of those they have eaten, and now intend to conquer the earth. Its ok though, because the sharks forget that they cant survive out of the water and are all led to their doom in service of their own hubris. But still, it's a pretty bad outcome.

I wish I could make a joke at any time in any place with anyone, and everyone would always find it hilarious no matter what.

CrypticPrism

Granted, but you are executed for being too funny.

I wish Schleich was good.
"Tip for flirting: carve your number into a potato and roll it towards eligible females you wish to court with."
"Reading is just staring at a dead piece of wood for hours and hallucinating
My DeviantArt: flipplenup.deviantart.com

Silvanusaurus

Quote from: CrypticPrism on April 01, 2017, 11:33:41 PM
Granted, but you are executed for being too funny.

I wish Schleich was good.

Granted, they are only good, but not great, and Safari, CollectA, PNSO, Papo, Favorite, Kaiyodo etc. are now terrible, even worse than the worst of Schleich.

I wish a new specimen of Spinosaurus was discovered, revealing that it actually had 6 limbs.

CrypticPrism

Granted, but it flips the vertebrate family tree onto its head and causes social anarchy.

I want a ham sandwich.
"Tip for flirting: carve your number into a potato and roll it towards eligible females you wish to court with."

Lanthanotus

Granted, but when you take the first bite, you find the ham is still a body part of the living pig.

I wish for a good weekly start on the morrow.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Lanthanotus on April 02, 2017, 05:52:23 PM

I wish for a good weekly start on the morrow.

Granted, but a ghastly end follows (you made that one too easy ;) ).

I wish I had a hammock that didn't need to be attached to anything, so I could take it anywhere and it would just anchor itself on air.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

CrypticPrism

Granted, but you can't lay on it without falling.

I wish for a wish that can't be corrupted.

Lanthanotus

Quote from: CrypticPrism on April 03, 2017, 02:34:23 AM
[...]

I wish for a wish that can't be corrupted.

Granted, but....... grrrrrk,.... system failure..... try reboot......

I wish for a world without signs, where evolution does its job.

Lanthanotus

Quote from: Halichoeres on April 03, 2017, 02:26:07 AM
[...]

Granted, but a ghastly end follows (you made that one too easy ;) ).

Yeah, saw this comming somehow :D

Quote from: Halichoeres

I wish I had a hammock that didn't need to be attached to anything, so I could take it anywhere and it would just anchor itself on air.

The Germans got your problem solved.... may I introduce, the Siemens Lufthaken (I think there was a wikipedia entry once, should see that changed...)

Halichoeres

Quote from: Lanthanotus on April 03, 2017, 08:46:18 PM

The Germans got your problem solved.... may I introduce, the Siemens Lufthaken (I think there was a wikipedia entry once, should see that changed...)

That was the most bizarre thing I've read today! Thank you  ;D

Quote from: Lanthanotus on April 03, 2017, 08:41:26 PM

Do you mean like road signs? So the incautious will be immolated in car crashes, and those who can't read maps are hopelessly lost? That sounds like it corrupts itself, but very well:

Granted, but all the metal from the removed signs is melted down and made into firearms. With all these extra weapons, the world decides to have a war just for fun. Long story short: all the rainforests end up nuked by accident.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

BlueKrono

Quote from: Halichoeres on April 03, 2017, 11:01:38 PM
Quote from: Lanthanotus on April 03, 2017, 08:46:18 PM

That was the most bizarre thing I've read today! Thank you  ;D

Quote from: Lanthanotus on April 03, 2017, 08:41:26 PM

Do you mean like road signs? So the incautious will be immolated in car crashes, and those who can't read maps are hopelessly lost? That sounds like it corrupts itself, but very well:

Granted, but all the metal from the removed signs is melted down and made into firearms. With all these extra weapons, the world decides to have a war just for fun. Long story short: all the rainforests end up nuked by accident.

And what do you want for Christmas young man?
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Bowhead Whale

Your Christams wish is granted, but you won't have any present at your birthday.

I wish I lost 100 lbs of body fat.

tyrantqueen

You lose the weight, but you gain a lovely set of stretchmarks on your stomach.

I wish for a new pair of socks.

Ravonium

Granted, but the socks are large enough to be a sleeping bag.

I wish an Armadillosuchus model was made.

Bowhead Whale

Granted, but the model is cartoonish and anthropomorphised.

I wish I was taller.

tyrantqueen

You are made taller, but you have one leg shorter than the other.

I wish for the ability to turn invisible at will.

Bowhead Whale

You are granted, but people keep bumping into you.

I wish I had more power.

Ravonium

Granted, but you are forced to share your power with me and another person in a triumvirate

I wish for Christmas.

Bowhead Whale

You're granted, but you'll have to celebrate Epiphany as well. It's an order!

I wish I had more money.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: