News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IrritatorRaji

Wish granted, however you play so well that people are incredibly suspicious and accuse you of being fake. Many theories and "proof" articles and videos are made and the general public is convinced. You are forever branded a cheat
wow that got kinda dark

I wish I didn't have a phobia of planes (going abroad tomorrow, am super anxious )

Soopairik

Granted, but you now have a fear of the ground.

I wish I had a dog.

Ravonium

Granted, but the 'dog' turns out to be a group of wolf-dog hybrids that pack up on you.

I wish for a way to create anything out of thin air.  >:D

Joey

Granted, but you end up making a bunch of prehistoric animal figures and end up and having no room in your house.

I wish I had enough money for old Battat figures...sigh

Soopairik

Granted, but your money is stored in Saudi Arabia.

I wish I had enough money to buy water.

Ravonium

Granted, but your money is in Zimbawean dollars.

I wish for a way to ban adverts that portray bacteria as nothing but poorly animated alien creatures that get killed in less than a minute.

IrritatorRaji

Wish granted! They are now portrayed as very well animated monstrous beasts that are killed about 2 minutes.

I'm craving Chinese food. I wish I had some tasty Chinese food right in front of me.

Ravonium

Granted, but it contains dog meat.

I wish for a wish.

Joey

Your wish for a wish is granted, but your wish for a wish turns into a wish for a wish loop hole.

I wish I was a painting...because I want to feel expensive...

Ravonium

Your wish has been altered to the state "Granted", but you become a post-modern abstract painting

I wish for the end of this game >:D

Kaprosaurus

Granted, but someone else will revive this game.

I wish i have enough money to have all Papo figures...

Joey

Granted, but you will still never be able to get the Brown Running Rex because no one sells it on EBay.

I wish Saurian the game would come out faster...

Halichoeres

Quote from: Joey on December 26, 2017, 05:26:53 AM

I wish Saurian the game would come out faster...

Granted, but the only character you can play is Barney.

I wish my facial hair would only grow when I told it to.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

tyrantqueen

Granted, but you end up with a monobrow in addition to everything you wanted.

I wish I owned a farm.

Ravonium

Granted, but the pigs eat all the other animals as part of a giant celebratory banquet

I wish for a way to make a dinosaur toy that is so accurate and detailed that the dinosaurs came back to life just to see it in all its glory.

alexeratops

Granted, but the government takes the dinosaurs and "studies" them, driving them to extinction again in less than 50 years.

I wish there was an easier way of telling people I collect dinosaur "toys" without it sounding stupid.
like a bantha!

Soopairik

Granted, but you are now unable to ever type.

I wish I was the fastest typer in the world.

Joey

Granted, but you end up breaking all of your phalanges

I wish I was smart... (although come on, I used the term phalanges instead of fingers. Give me some credit...).

Soopairik

Granted, but in a wheelchair.

I wish I could swim in air.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Soopairik on December 27, 2017, 06:47:51 AM

I wish I could swim in air.

Granted, but everyone else drowns.

I wish I had CT scan vision.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: