News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravonium

Your wish has been officially altered to the state that is called "Granted" for you, the user called Soopairik, but...

...you then start global cooling, causing a major snowstorm worldwide that kills everyone.

I wish for a game rule that means that you have to write more than "Granted" when granting a wish.

IrritatorRaji

Wish granted! To write more than "granted" is now an official rule!
But you know what they say.... rules are there to be broken ;)

I wish I could sculpt

Halichoeres

Quote from: IrritatorRaji on February 13, 2018, 02:20:16 PM

I wish I could sculpt

Wish granted, but you lose your other skills and you have a compulsive drive to only sculpt human feet.

I wish the previous tenant of my apartment would stop getting her parcels delivered to me.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Bowhead Whale

Granted, but from now on, she yells at you every morning during two whole hours for not getting her parcels delivered her to you.

I wish I had my own computer.

Soopairik

Granted, but it's from the 90's with no Internet.

I wish I had an old computer that doesn't work.

Megalosaurus

Quote from: Soopairik on February 15, 2018, 01:58:35 AM
Granted, but it's from the 90's with no Internet.

I wish I had an old computer that doesn't work.

Granted, but its full of spider eggs inside. Then they hatch and enter in your nose and ears at night!!!

I wish I can find Ammethyst cristals in my next expedition.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

IrritatorRaji

Quote from: Megalosaurus on February 20, 2018, 01:01:52 AM
I wish I can find Ammethyst cristals in my next expedition.

Wish granted, your next expedition will be to the Amazon, good luck!

I wish I could speak fluent Spanish

Soopairik

Granted, but only when you're driving while drunk.

I wish I could turn the concept of "hatred" into physical objects

QuetzalcoatlusKing

Granted, But those physical objects are children.
I wish to have every dinosaur toy ever made!

Soopairik

Granted, but you have to pay for them all. You go severely into debt.

I wish all nations were suddenly debt-free.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Soopairik on March 02, 2018, 01:16:49 AM

I wish all nations were suddenly debt-free.

I don't really want to corrupt that one! But in the spirit of the game, granted, but without debt-induced austerity measures, there's minor global inflation.

I wish there were good Ethiopian food in my neighborhood.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Soopairik

Granted, but all other cuisines are wiped out on your entire continent.

I wish I could the power to teleport two people to each other's locations.

EmperorDinobot

Granted, but now you talk out of your nose.

I wish I had a partner.

QuetzalcoatlusKing

Granted, but your partner looks like two face, the batman villain. I wish there was no such thing as the middle east

Halichoeres

Quote from: QuetzalcoatlusKing on March 11, 2018, 04:42:55 AM
Granted, but your partner looks like two face, the batman villain. I wish there was no such thing as the middle east

Granted; algebra (from Arabic al-jabr or الجبر) was never invented and modern science never really took form.

I wish Daylight Savings Time were abolished.

Ravonium

Granted, but it ends up being replaced by Daylight Wastings Time, where the clocks get drawn back by one hour.

I wish for CollectA to make next year's extant releases all non-mammals and non-big herbivore/predator mammals.

EmperorDinobot

Quote from: Ravonium on March 11, 2018, 05:42:20 PM
Granted, but it ends up being replaced by Daylight Wastings Time, where the clocks get drawn back by one hour.

I wish for CollectA to make next year's extant releases all non-mammals and non-big herbivore/predator mammals.

Granted, but they decide to take a page from Schleich's playbook and they make them absolutely horrendous.

I wish Papo, Schleich and Universal actually gave a hoot about scientific accuracy.

QuetzalcoatlusKing

granted, but they are so accurate they look inaccurate because they represent our future vision of Dinosaurs, and they look horrendous to modern eyes.

I wish Disney took over the world and made world peace...

Quen

Granted, but as your corporate overlords, they only allow you to display extreme cheerfulness in public, and the punishment is getting trapped on the It's a Small World ride for hours on end.

I wish I could eat ice cream for every meal without having to suffer any negative health consequences.

Soopairik

Granted, but now you cannot eat vegetables without passing gas every 2 seconds.

I wish I could become the CEO of Apple, NASA, and Disney.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: