News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Quote from: Brocc21 on January 07, 2019, 10:50:00 PM
I wish I had cactus powers

I am not even sure what that means, but I think I can still corrupt it. Granted, but nobody will ever be willing to touch you again for fear of being stabbed by your spines.

I wish my neighbor would clean the lint trap out of the (shared) dryer after washing blankets that his cat sleeps on.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Ravonium

Granted, but he makes you clean the cat's litter tray.

I wish Vitae would release that Plioplatecarpus they teased quite a while ago.

Brocc21

Quote from: Halichoeres on January 08, 2019, 04:35:39 PM
Quote from: Brocc21 on January 07, 2019, 10:50:00 PM
I wish I had cactus powers

I am not even sure what that means, but I think I can still corrupt it.
Granted, but nobody will ever be willing to touch you again for fear of being stabbed by your spines.

I wish my neighbor would clean the lint trap out of the (shared) dryer after washing blankets that his cat sleeps on.

Yeah that's what I meant
"Boy do I hate being right all the time."

Shonisaurus

I sincerely wish that Papo would make a giganotosaurus next year 2020.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Ravonium on January 08, 2019, 07:25:09 PM

I wish Vitae would release that Plioplatecarpus they teased quite a while ago.

I don't want to corrupt that. Wait, I know: Granted, but it's distributed exclusively in the United States!

Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 09, 2019, 03:10:20 PM
I sincerely wish that Papo would make a giganotosaurus next year 2020.

Granted, but as befits recent Papo sculpts, its pose is unmistakably one of defecation.

I wish the US home mortgage interest deduction were abolished.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted, but the cost is absorbed into other taxes.

I wish that a completely new non-avian dinosaur is discovered which belongs to its own family.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Halichoeres

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on January 13, 2019, 11:03:14 PM
I wish that a completely new non-avian dinosaur is discovered which belongs to its own family.

Granted, but all that's known are its hands. This sounds familiar...

I wish I had a swimming pool in my apartment building.

Brocc21

Granted, but it leaks through the floor. And one day will fall through the floor.

I want a butler.

HD-man

I'm also known as JD-man at deviantART: http://jd-man.deviantart.com/

Shonisaurus

I would like a resin diorama in which faced a glytodon against a nodosaur of its size, another of a tyrannosaurus rex killed in a fierce fight by a herd of andrewsarchus after a fierce fight, or a diorama of a triceratops fight against a palaeoloxodon namadicus. It would be great.

HD-man

Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 16, 2019, 09:20:41 AMI would like a resin diorama in which faced a glytodon against a nodosaur of its size, another of a tyrannosaurus rex killed in a fierce fight by a herd of andrewsarchus after a fierce fight, or a diorama of a triceratops fight against a palaeoloxodon namadicus. It would be great.

That's not how it works. You have to corrupt the old wish before making a new wish.

Quote from: Brocc21 on January 15, 2019, 02:25:14 PMI want a butler.

Granted, but he's Peppermint Butler: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZsLe8Iq7LI

I wish for world peace.

Shonisaurus

World peace granted although for now it is a bit difficult.

I would like a resin diorama of a rex tyrannosaurus killed in a fierce fight by a pack of ferocious andrewsarchus after a fierce fight.

I understand the game now, I apologize. Then it would be like that.

Halichoeres

Granted but it's very unstable, falling and breaking at the slightest breeze.

I wish gasoline were $9 a gallon.

Brocc21

Granted, but it may burst into flames in any moments

I want a truckasaurus rex

Melanite

Quote from: Brocc21 on January 18, 2019, 08:15:51 PM
I want a truckasaurus rex

Granted, but you are responsible for paying for all of the cars that it eats.

I wish that my ceiling at work would stop leaking.

HD-man

Quote from: Melanite on January 23, 2019, 09:48:10 PMI wish that my ceiling at work would stop leaking.

Granted, but only b/c the ceiling collapsed.

I wish for an infinite # of wishes.

Brocc21

But you lose a year of your life for every wish past three

I wish I had a designer car.

Shonisaurus

But a hooligan would scratch the paint on your car and spoil it.

I would like a planet where all human beings of all times and all animal species of all times lived on an imaginary planet.

Melanite

Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 24, 2019, 04:12:16 PM
I would like a planet where all human beings of all times and all animal species of all times lived on an imaginary planet.

Granted, but the planet is so vast that no living creature ever encounters another, causing them all to believe that they are alone.

I wish to grow a world-record sized pumpkin.

Brocc21

Granted but you are then crushed by it.

I want an infinity pencil.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: