News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Ravonium on February 05, 2019, 06:57:58 PM
Granted, but it ends up being a virus-ridden, unplayable mess of dank memes.

I wish for a get out of jail free card.

Granted, but it's an illegal one, extending your sentence.

I wish for the person that made the schleich Plesiosaurus to be fired.
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Shonisaurus

Granted but an employee of a company would be out of work and you would condemn misery to an entire family and then retaliate against Schleich.

I want you to make a new paraceratherium updated Collecta brand at the height of the basilosaurus PNSO in scale and size.

Brocc21

Granted but it's highly inaccurate.

I want a Tea rannosaurus.
"Boy do I hate being right all the time."

Halichoeres

Quote from: Brocc21 on February 11, 2019, 03:32:11 PM

Is that a dinosaur that brews tea? OK, granted, but it never lets the tea steep long enough and the resulting tea is insipid.

I wish the pool at my university had open swim hours at some time when I wasn't teaching a class.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Halichoeres on February 11, 2019, 09:02:22 PM
Quote from: Brocc21 on February 11, 2019, 03:32:11 PM

Is that a dinosaur that brews tea? OK, granted, but it never lets the tea steep long enough and the resulting tea is insipid.

I wish the pool at my university had open swim hours at some time when I wasn't teaching a class.

Granted, but someone pees in the pool.

I wish that Tyrannosaurus was never discovered, and Spinosaurus was the star of Jurassic Park.

GojiraGuy1954

Can i post this on ATF?

Too bad, I did it anyway.

Brocc21

Quote from: TheRealSpinoRex on February 11, 2019, 09:33:37 PM

I wish that Tyrannosaurus was never discovered, and Spinosaurus was the star of Jurassic Park.

Granted but T.rex becomes the villain of Jurassic Park 3. And we still have the same stupid arguments.

I want a real life Gastonia.

Ravonium

Granted, but it kills you as soon as it appears. Don't ask me how it's that fast, I just want to enhance the game  :)

I wish for a pet Microraptor

Shonisaurus

Granted but you would ruin yourself in buying feed for this dinosaur bird.

I wish a dinosaur would speak like humans.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Brocc21 on February 12, 2019, 01:56:23 AM

Granted but T.rex becomes the villain of Jurassic Park 3. And we still have the same stupid arguments.

How? the T-Rex was never discovered

Brocc21

Quote from: TheRealSpinoRex on February 12, 2019, 09:07:58 AM

Oh I thought about that wrong. Ok then... Giganotosaurus becomes the villain of jp3 and we never get anything T.rex related.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Brocc21 on February 12, 2019, 04:31:47 PM
Quote from: TheRealSpinoRex on February 12, 2019, 09:07:58 AM

Oh I thought about that wrong. Ok then... Giganotosaurus becomes the villain of jp3 and we never get anything T.rex related.

Giganotosaurus is still better than T-Rex

Halichoeres

Quote from: Shonisaurus on February 12, 2019, 08:18:48 AM

I wish a dinosaur would speak like humans.

Granted, but it utters nothing but passive-aggressive criticism that undermines everyone's confidence and makes them neurotic.

I wish I had someone to grade lab reports for me.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Shonisaurus

Granted but a robot would take the job.

I wish I could travel to Mars.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but you don't get to meet Elon Musk. Oh, and you die.

I wish everyone head a shark head. (without gills. we still have lungs)

Halichoeres

Granted, but shark teeth make it hard to eat vegetables, so everyone gets really constipated.

I wish I could grow a cloak made of back hair.

Brocc21

Granted, but it gets gross and matted.

I want tree powers

Shonisaurus

Granted but you would stay motionless like the tree and you would be cut by the roots with an ax.

I want the Euromillion to touch me.

Halichoeres

Granted but you are then alerted to a long-forgotten debt in the exact amount of your winnings.

I wish my finger doubled as a USB drive so I never lost track of what files were on which drive.

Ravonium

Granted, but this only happens after you get it amputated and replaced with a robotic finger.

I wish to become the mayor of my town.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: