News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crackington

Quote from: dinotoyforum on September 15, 2020, 11:10:07 PM
Big positive for avatar_Crackington @Crackington 8)

Thanks very much Dr Admin (avatar_DinoToyForum @dinotoyforum). Great to add the Moschops to my growing Marxist horde  ;)

Shonisaurus

My five stars to Mike everythingdinosaur. The pleasure arrived in perfect condition and in a memorable time. Thanks for the figure to Mike and Sue! The price is a complete bargain.

Carnoking

big thanks to avatar_Georassic @Georassic for hooking me up with a collecta rex. Can cross that off the want list!

BlueKrono

Positive for avatar_Georassic @Georassic for finding a cost-effective way to ship a very small figure. It arrived safe and sound.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Georassic

Quote from: BlueKrono on September 21, 2020, 05:15:05 AM
Positive for avatar_Georassic @Georassic for finding a cost-effective way to ship a very small figure. It arrived safe and sound.
Glad it made it safely!

Shonisaurus

Although it does not belong to the forum and because it is a well-known online store. My five stars for Lana Toys the product arrived much earlier than expected and the PNSO limited version repainted triceratops is exceptional and well packaged. Many thanks!!!

Shonisaurus

My five stars to Wild Past from Shapeways and DinoToyCollector for "Raptor Dance" the order arrived in less than four days. Thank you very much, it is a fabulous miniature.

Shonisaurus

My five stars to the exceptional POP Shack Store from which I purchased the paraceratherium. Honestly, very well packaged and honestly, it arrived much sooner than I imagined and I know that it has been a reward for my absolute and blind trust in this endearing Aliexpress online store, especially when I ordered the Nanmu allosaurus and the Nanmu mosasaurus. Good things in life also come. Thank you POP Shack Store.

ceratopsian

Thanks to avatar_Kayakasaurus @Kayakasaurus.  His wonderful Pinacosaurus arrived safe and sound today - now in the queue waiting to be painted and based!

Kayakasaurus

Quote from: ceratopsian on September 29, 2020, 06:47:23 PM
Thanks to avatar_Kayakasaurus @Kayakasaurus.  His wonderful Pinacosaurus arrived safe and sound today - now in the queue waiting to be painted and based!

Excellent!
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

Newt

Quote from: ceratopsian on September 29, 2020, 06:47:23 PM

Ditto! The Picnic table Pinacosaurus looks even better in person!

Shonisaurus

My five stars to shop.modellpferdeversand.de for having obtained the two versions of tyrannosaurus carcass magnificent figures.

On the other hand, my five stars for the velociraptor "Raptor Dance" full quality figure to Shapeways Wild Past and obviously to DinoToyCollector for helping me to successfully purchase the velociraptor called "Raptor Dance".

Shonisaurus

My five stars for Wild Past from Shapeways and DinoToyCollector for the solid black tenontosaurus. It arrived as it always does in record time. Many thanks!!!!!!!

Pachyrhinosaurus

Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

ceratopsian

My first purchase from BVS Miniatures (Ben Van Steenberge) arrived today. Very quick as not posted till Friday and it's only Tuesday. Lovely repaint of a CollectA model. Well packed. Careful and very pleasant man to deal with.

PlesiosaurusNessy

@ UK : Once more a big, huge "thank you" for a wonderful perfect trade, big "positive" , a great pleasure and every time once more again!
            A very helpful, super organized, well packed and communicated trade, 5 stars, all thumbs up !!!
Paleontology: Science for the love to dinosaurs!

postsaurischian

Positive for avatar_Kayakasaurus @Kayakasaurus - What a beautiful little, highly accurate, well sculpted figure the Pinacosaurus is :D .

Positive for avatar_Dan @Dan - The Giraffatitan has finally arrived in great condition. I love W-Dragon :) !

Libraraptor

A big Thank You to ? @Stolpergeist for generously sending me the background base to the Safari Yangchuanosaurus!

Loon

Massively positive feedback for avatar_paintingdinos @paintingdinos for two very beautiful customs. You can check them out in my collection thread by clicking my signature.

paintingdinos

Likewise a big positive to avatar_Loon @Loon for being so easy to work with! A great transaction all around.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: