News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

Hey.

I mention it every now and again to my buyers but don't think I've ever done so here, but...

I usually can't match them to their DTF IDs and so don't know to whom I'd be directing return thanks when receiving positive feedback here. I could respond anyway, but it seems a bit empty and perfunctory.

So, just to thank everyone here for their continued support over what is now 7 years of trying to do best (First with Emiko; now with Wes...) by everyone with figures from Japan.

Often enough people mention the positive communication. It's of course enjoyable for me as well, building mutually beneficial relationships and discussing a shared hobby/passion with people all over the world (Including, funny enough, a few within miles from me here in New Jersey...).

Here's looking forward to continued great figures coming from Japan and all of the fun and comradery they bring with them...

Brett

ceratopsian

The usual and expected excellent level of service from avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur.  I ordered by new CollectA models plus a PNSO model around lunchtime Friday and they arrived via the subsidized courier service early on Saturday afternoon, within the hour's time slot notified.

Nimravus

My 5 stars for Halichoeres! Great help from him to get some figures from the States! Fully recommended.
Many thanks Tim!

Halichoeres

My pleasure of course! Thanks for the kind words.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Pachyrhinosaurus

Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Flaffy

Another big thank you to avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur for the impeccable customer service and smooth transaction.
Big box of PNSO arrived in immaculate condition. Will be hopefully ordering again once the new Safari 2022 shipment arrives.

Ikessauro

Almost forgot to leave a big positive for avatar_Eocarcharia @Eocarcharia for our latest deal

terrorchicken

another thank you to avatar_brettnj @brettnj for sending me my Kaiyodo thylacosmilus!

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

The Spinosaurus

Ditto for avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres ! My Protocasts Hylaeosaurus arrived quickly and carefully packed and avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres was great at responding and negotiating! It was a great delight during the whole process!

Ikessauro

Thought I should leave my opinion here on an order from Lanatimeshop. I really don't recommend their services. Not so much for the higher price, but for the frequent shipping issues their packages face.

I am waiting for a package from them for over 4 months and so far nothing. I contacted them via eBay (where I ordered) and they said there was a problem with shipping carrier that returned the package to China for some unknown reason. Tracking barely updated, with little to no information. They said it would be shipped back, but over 2 months since the package was shipped again and no sign of the item.

I contacted them on eBay  for a refund and to cancell the order and they said they will refund me only after they retrieve the package from the shipping carrier. I understand that they don't want to refund and in the end I get the package anyway, so they are in their right to retrieve the package. But they didn't specify how long will that take and just want me to wait patiently.

I have waited for over 4 months. If that is not having patience, I don't know what is.

SidB

In  contrast, I've always experienced really fast, dependable service from them. But then, I live in Canada, which may be advantageous, possibly. I've used Lanatimeshop and paid the extra cost, when it has become just too frustrating dealing with the vagaries of Aliexpress.

Eocarcharia

Returning the positive for avatar_Ikessauro @Ikessauro, plus a positive for avatar_WebDragon @WebDragon. Both great buyers!

stargatedalek

Positive for Hyp!

Lovely to work with despite some unfortunate delays on my end. Happy to hear everything arrived safe and sound.

WebDragon

Hyp

I had a wonderful experience with avatar_stargatedalek @stargatedalek . I bought two papo dino figures and they were very carefully wrapped and packaged. It was an international sale and very professionally handled. Would order again for sure and recommend to anyone !

Roselaar

Many many big thanks to avatar_Duna @Duna for another great trade!  ^-^
I hope you'll find the favour soon returned!  ;)

Bread

Positive feedback to B @Bokisaurus for the excellent repaints! Shipping and packaging was a 10/10. Also easy to contact and great to talk to! It was a pleasure my friend, thanks again!

Will post pictures this weekend of the repaints. :))

ceratopsian

That sounds exciting - look forward to seeing them!

Quote from: Bread on October 13, 2022, 02:30:39 PMPositive feedback to B @Bokisaurus for the excellent repaints! Shipping and packaging was a 10/10. Also easy to contact and great to talk to! It was a pleasure my friend, thanks again!

Will post pictures this weekend of the repaints. :))

TooOldForDinosaurs

Positive feedback and many big thanks to avatar_BlueKrono @BlueKrono for going through the trouble of shipping one little figure all the way out to me. This was my second time buying from a forum member and thanks to the friendly avatar_BlueKrono @BlueKrono it was a great and pleasing experience.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: