News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

What other forums do you all go on?

Started by Soopairik, October 01, 2017, 08:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soopairik

Other than this one which I occasionally check but don't really post, I also go on Animalia forum and Carnivora Forum.

http://www.animaliaforum.com/index/
http://carnivoraforum.com/index/

What forums do you guys go on?

Silvanusaurus

None. Unfortunately I barely have time for this forum, let alone more than one.

tyrantqueen

Used to post a bit on the Animal Toy Forum, but I lost interest because I don't really have that many figures. Especially since I sold all my reptiles.

I had a STS account but lost interest there as well. Possibly the nicest community on Earth.

I post regularly on TFW2005.

ceratopsian

No others at all.  This one keeps me quite busy enough.

bmathison1972

I am active on (and a Moderator for) the ATF. I also duplicate all my posts on STS to have them safely in two places. DTF is probably the forum I am least active on because my taxonomic focus is not as well-represented as 'dinosaurs' (sens. str.), but I check it daily as I love looking at animal figures, even for groups I do not collect.

Not related to figures but I am also an editor on BugGuide.

And not related to animals at all, I post my sports memorabilia on Sports Card Forum (although not too much).

PaleoMatt

I started posting on the Zoo Tycoon 2 Roundtable recently (love that game) also I go on ZooChat to talk about real life zoo news.

Takama

The only other forums you all can find me one is STS,

And the ATF

Gwangi

I used to frequent a number of fish keeping forums. Monster Fish Keepers, Water Wolves, Oscarfish, the Native Fish Forum, among many others. I don't visit them anymore, this is the only one I bother with.

Rain

Lets see, I used to visit Minecraftforum a lot back when minecraft first came out though I haven't been on there in years now. I used to go on the Bodybuilding forums a lot as well about 2 years ago, I only drop by once every few months nowadays.

I still frequent Fishlore and DTF, of course, however.

Joey

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Rain on October 02, 2017, 12:41:21 AM
Lets see, I used to visit Minecraftforum a lot back when minecraft first came out though I haven't been on there in years now. I used to go on the Bodybuilding forums a lot as well about 2 years ago, I only drop by once every few months nowadays.

You mean Bodybuilding.com, brah? I find the infamous misc. section of the forum to be hilarious.

Rain

Quote from: tyrantqueen on October 02, 2017, 08:41:28 AM
Quote from: Rain on October 02, 2017, 12:41:21 AM

You mean Bodybuilding.com, brah? I find the infamous misc. section of the forum to be hilarious.

HAHA YES! The misc is pretty much the whole reason why I was there so often. Especially during the Jason Genova times.

DinoToyForum

ATF, STS, and Skeptic Guide to the Universe Forums, although I only really post here and on ATF.

Reptilia

If you mean forums in which you take part actively, this is the only one. I'm a registered member on the ATF and STS as well, but I rarely visit and never post at all. I have like 3 posts on the ATF and none on STS. Then I visit a number of music related forums, but only as a source of news regarding bands I like.

Halichoeres

Mostly just this one. I post occasionally on STS and ATF, but I spend much more time here.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

sauroid

im a member of dozens of forums focused on captive reptiles, arachnids and aquarium fish as well as music, other types of collectible toys and high end clothes/style but don't really post that much in them.
im most active in DTF and STS, i used to post at ATF but sorry to say that ive lost interest recently.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Tylosaurus

Way too many to mention as I am well know on many major computer hardware sites but also aircraft communities, anyways here's a list then :)

Dinosaur Toy Forum
Dinoriders Forum (Before it migrated here)
x-3dfx Community (Co-Owner)
2CPU.com (Moderator here for the Hardware Section)
Voodooalert.de
3dfxzone.it
EVGA Forums (Classified Member)
Official Boeing 747 Fan Club from Boeing CMAE @ FaceBook (Moderator)
Info & Collections of Dinosaurs & Minerals (Founder & Admin)
Diecast Aircraft Collectors Forum aka DA.C forums
Schleich Tier Sammler Forum aka STS
DXX-Rebirth.com (Bug Tester)
Interplay Forums (Inferno Descent Collector)
Descendent Studio's (Alpha Backer & Bug Tester)
Beasts of Bermuda (Bug Tester)
Jew Jedi Order Forums UK
League of Dilo's aka (LoD) (Founder & Admin)
Friendly League of Feathered Floofs aka [FLoFF] (Founder & Admin)
Descent2.de
DescentBB.net
DescentBB.com
Hardlightforums.de
Descentforum.net

And hey, there are probably a few more rofl
Skippy (me) is everywhere xD

Ravonium

Quote from: Tylosaurus Rev.A2 on October 05, 2017, 08:09:37 AM
Way too many to mention as I am well know on many major computer hardware sites but also aircraft communities, anyways here's a list then :)

Dinosaur Toy Forum
Dinoriders Forum (Before it migrated here)
Voodooalert.de
3dfxzone.it
Schleich Tier Sammler Forum aka STS
DXX-Rebirth.com (Bug Tester)
Interplay Forums (Inferno Descent Collector)
Beasts of Bermuda (Bug Tester)
Jew Jedi Order Forums UK
Descent2.de
DescentBB.net
DescentBB.com
Hardlightforums.de
Descentforum.net

And hey, there are probably a few more rofl
Skippy (me) is everywhere xD

That's quite a lot of forums you've had time to go on.

As for me, my only other forum is the ATF, although I've only posted 3 things on there and I'm rarely active on there.

Libraraptor

This is my only forum. Very rarely I visit the animal toy forum, too.

Tylosaurus

@Ravobium :)

Well Is till go to them just a busy guy lately, even so they are great places to be part of :)

The ones I am mostly active for are these:

Voodooalert.de
Dinosaur Toy Forum

Still a lot of places, but being 100% disabled I kind of took use of these communities to fill in my days and this works  8)
What keeps a mind go'n, ya know.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: